The Politics of Babylon

My name is Jon, and I've been a fake christian as a youth, an atheist, an agnostic, an asatruar, an agnostic again, to a traditional gnostic to a genetic cultist and finally a Babylonian Acolyte, (Please brace yourselves)where I sold my soul to Ishtar/Astarte/Astoreth, unwittingly, by worshiping and communing with the entity in my pursuit of knowledge and power.

I could feel my emotions cease, and haze consumed my entire being...but in the end, my spirit called out to Christ, and I didn't stop screaming for God until the effect had ended days later.

Now, I am a genuine born again Christian, and my decade long perversion has come to a permanent and final end. I have knowledge, that, I think might be unique for a Christian to have on many subjects regarding the nature of the physical world, why things happen, how they happen, and what the actual root of our physical world is. It is therefor extremely Political, because it deals with the higher politics behind what we would call human politics.

Today, I would like to..focus, on a rather disturbing facet of my personal journey, when I was young. It regards Babylon the Great Whore, and how her perversion is systemic. From miscegenation between the races, the bleeding of contradictory cultures, beliefs, even down to the simplistic Old Testament convictions against clothing made of "mixed fibers", I will explain what the archetypal meaning behind the current age is as succinctly as I can, and what we all have to lose if we do not confront this problem with Christ on our side.

I want this revolution to turn into something, something beautiful. I love you all, and let's get into it.

Attached: Alkahest.gif (517x517, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=300s&v=jTlXOqriwwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In my earlier threads, I was masking the Christian nature of these discussions until about halfway in, a tactic I find deceptive. Please know, upfront, if you cannot hear or be willing to listen to biblical prophecy and jargon, you will not be able to extract anything useful from this thread, and are not yet ready to know any of God's truths about the world, or yourself. Your purpose in life may be to simply be damned, as a contrast to those who are saved.

We all have free-will - and that unfortunately means changing the world, or saving it, would require a change in everyone's free will...which will never happen.

These days, are the days of Noah - the days of Babylon the great whore. God once visited destruction on an age such as ours...just like ours. And it was overwhelmed and annihilated by water, recorded in practically every ancient culture at the time.

It will happen again, and this time by fire. If you are sick of the degeneracy, if you are sick of the Jews ruining your country, if you are sick of the perversions, the disgusting abominations that seem to every day suck out what little good was left in our souls and drag us ever deeper into hell...then I believe I have something of value to say to you. Because man already went through these days, the same days you're facing now, and there is wisdom to be learned from it.

I would like to preface this with a short apology - I have never dealt with massive threads and responses like the last two times I opened this topic up. From dealing with trolls, to shills, to genuine questioners - I can promise you shills and trolls will be ignored, and all questions answered before the thread ends.

I know, from an intro like that...I probably barely have anyone's attention, if anyone's at all.

But that is perfectly fine, and acceptable.."For many are called, and few are chosen. (Matthew 22:14) and "Only a remnant will be saved" (Isaiah 10:22)

The sad truth is...this world cannot be saved. Through adjusting the presidency, electing candidates, senators, whatever. It is doomed to become more and more degenerate until "If God did not intervene, no flesh would be saved".

I implore the reader to re-direct their attention from the impossible task of wresting the world's fate away from what it deserves (The annihilation it will reap from the sin that the masses of people have sowed), to wresting YOUR OWN fate away..from what you deserve.

We are being questioned by a just and holy God. It is the entire point of the physical world, to tell what is inside you, and what is inside me, to determine where we should eternally belong.

With that preface out of the way, I would like to delve into some of the unsavory things I learned about so called "Babalon", Aleister Crowley's vision of the great red whore and how it ties into the end times.

Specifically, what it is doing to you. How it controls you. How it weakens you, and draws you away from where you want to be.

Welcome to Babylon! The great city on a hill where, historically, in "Old Babylon", if you will, virgin women upon becoming women would literally whore themselves out as a matter of tradition, upon the temple steps.

Now ask yourself, what is the new tradition for young women? Is it to remain chaste for a husband, like they were throughout all of western history? No. They'll be shamed for being virgins, and society compels them strongly, upon becoming women, to find a suitable male and to have sex with him. To CHOOSE that male, for inverted (Here is where Babylon's specific brand of depravity becomes evident. By the way, it's a theme, and you'll see what I mean as we go into deeper detail) reasons...to choose him for his looks, which no just and sane society has ever allowed it's women to do.

Mr.Chad 6'4 with the large male organ but is otherwise fairly useless to society had a hard time finding a beautiful woman, because he would have to go through the girl's father, and the girl's father esteemed honor, business acumen and intelligence above all else. Now, this ideal male may have been attractive, but it was not the basis of his beauty.

A man is not beautiful in the same way a woman is beautiful. A man is beautiful by his actions, and the society that esteems men's jawlines, their muscular shape, their height, over his actions, over his character, is a depraved and satanic society that is hellbent on mass producing human misery and degeneracy.

I think anyone who has had to deal too much at all with women's freedom of self determination or the so called "Competition with Chad" to be an utterly demoralizing affair for over 90% of men.

Please rest easy in the knowledge that you are being demoralized for a very good reason and you are not to blame. It is because you live in a nation of whores, men and women both, and the women, blind and childlike as they are go along with it, (cont)

(cont)

becoming enraged at any challenge to their demented vision for themselves, a vision they are not mature enough to have. The few men who benefit from more or less having a massive population of women to rut with, react to this sort of knowledge with anger and ridicule. This is no surprise - the system is being designed to breed out useful, wise, insightful, and honorable human beings and replace them with physically fit but mentally inferior human beings, who perhaps have the capacity to lead and fend off a basic threat, but lack the depth of mind to truly decode life and greater meaning for themselves, or their children.

This is Babylon's perversion at the sexual level. It is what is truly meant by the "effeminization" of society - releasing women's instinct for Hypergamy, and trading the natural beauty of Men for a perversion of their beauty, Man's beauty as though he was female, to be judged physically.

We will go deeper into this trend, away from human sexual relations, until the theme, or trend has been fully extrapolated and identified for what it is. I will give you a hint, it causes the same degree of human misery and unhappiness in every incarnation it takes.

Another way to "Adulterate", which is Babylon's nature, through the use of beauty as a lure and a bait, is to mix one's culture, traditions and religion into others, to water them down. Babylon was a melting hub of cultures, every religion under the sun and even every people.

As the story of the "Tower of Babel" goes, all men on earth had joined to build the edifice, and to hold themselves above God..to declare themselves God, as atheists and gnostics and newagers today do. It was the old new york, the old Rome, but to an extent more severe than anything you even know today. It is destined to fully return and be worse than it ever was, but that time has not yet come upon us. What I can tell you, is that it was a bloodthirsty society and the value of human life was literally as low as it could possibly get - and there is the biblical account of the attempted human sacrifice of Abraham to appease the then-king Nimrod. This was to be a public affair.

Imagine sacrificing any of your people, your loved ones and family members, because the government wanted an example made of you, not even that a crime had been committed, but a "thought crime".

When you fight against the formation of such an extremely tyrannical government state, but you reject God, and Christ, and their influences - you are suffering from cognitive dissonance.

All roads lead to Babylon for you, and there is no ability to turn the steering wheel in any other direction.

So, the mixing of cultures. I don't necessarily think on Sup Forums that I would have to go too deep into detail about how this causes human misery, but I will summarize it in simply saying that if two groups of people with two different sets of priorities, spiritualities and views of the world cohabit the same nation, they are going to disagree, and there is going to be strife. You are no longer "among brothers" in your own home - and it is, I think in many ways like moving out of a home, into an apartment with a roommate from the Congo. The extreme loss of privacy, the violation of boundaries and comfort zones magnifies deeply the state of human misery, and this is due to Babylon's penchant to "Adulterate" to "Pervert", it is the spirit of the movement to weaken and corrupt. And so, look at the great multicultural dens of the west. Look at America, look at LA and Sweden and Paris with their homeless tents everywhere, look at their crime rates and the general upkeep of the city. It has been a terrifying, horrific mess.

And the mixing of religion. Look at the world as it is, right now, and witness that...nobody can really answer the question "What is God" or "What is God to you?" in any meaningful way. When you are being bombarded with so many traditions and schools of thought on the importance of human existence, why suffering exists, what suffering ultimately means, you are going to grow up not having a strong core to face reality with.

Now, I believe as a follower of Christ that Jesus Christ offered the best possible core of all, it being the truth, but even other religions suffer from the miscegenation of the spirit.

The Neo-Buddhists are a prime example, watered down and weak compared to the theological Buddhism one can still find today certain places in the far east.

Do you know many things about Atlantis and the time before the flood? I know that a lot of mythologies have themes pointing to this particular time period and what the bible says, and doesn't say, about this time period is even more bizarre.

Any commentary about Nephilim and their relation to Babylonian mythologies and traditions? How about spiritual experiences with said entities?

Heyel, Azazel and their cabal has failed regardless of what is to occur, reject their influences and love only in God and Christ and you've saved yourself.

To move against them, however, is another matter entirely. Great post OP, will watch with great interest

This is the end of the repost...was having difficulties maintaining this thread earlier.

It seems I was in the presence of an admin who did not like what I had to say, but what I am saying is critical for you to understand the nature of the beast, the nature of the world organized system you are currently in. It is not born from a series of accidents, bad voting decisions and mislead consumers of certain political ideologies.

It is a living thing, the prophecied return of Babylon the Whore and the Beast she rides upon. One who looks out into the world, reads the news, stays aware, but fails to view the rot in this context, has lost the only context that would empower them to do anything about the issue.

I know only a few things, the things most everyone knows, about Atlantis. Power hungry...like the people of today. They destroyed themselves.

And we will destroy ourselves again if we do not stop.

As for Nephilim, I believe they were great kings in some places. There are even Nephilim in the bible, such as Goliath which david slew. They played a prominent, if dwindling role in world history...a sort of holdover from times which were more perverse than David's.

To move against them? Well, you move against them by exposing them and being outspoken against them.

A return to the ways of God, to a consciousness and yes, and POLITICAL consciousness rooted in Christian ideals, and indeed in Christ himself, is the only way to get out.

We are right now grapes in the winepress, user. Very few people will ever wake up to this truth, that is known and that is prophecied. I did not come to dismantle the winepress. I came to tell those who have been marked as Christ's the truth, that it might resonate with them and open their eyes.

Even Trump visited fake-Israel and placed his hand on their wall, just like every other false president before Him. It will never change. It will in fact, get nightmarishly worse than it is now.

Finally, I suppose I'd like to touch briefly on the Old Testament prohibition against mixing fibers in the making of clothing.

Really, what a silly thing, right? Well..maybe not. Some things that were illegal in the OT were types and shadows of things greatly harmful, and themselves were signpost.

But, in truth, it isn't harmless. It's primary purpose...is to showcase the very *essence* of what Babylon seeks to pervert, but it also is generally good advice for the making of clothing.

The fibers will wash the same, stretch at the same time, have the same tensile strength, color the same, etc. It makes the piece of clothing easier to deal with, if it is made of one kind of fiber.

What happens to that clothing, if it is made of six or more types..if you know anything about clothing manufacturing, is what's happening to our society..right now.

And it was warned against in the simplest possible way, that even a child could understand.

Because the Truth is, more often than not, simple.

If you want to change the world, after processing and understanding this, it is imperative to first know that the world is nothing but a visual console - a kind of digital interface with the higher reality of "Sowing and Reaping". Some of you know it as "Karma", but that is an eastern concept, and few if any eastern concepts helpfully apply to reality..despite the trend, or the fame of such ideas.

Another loony ITT

Babylon....the Whore Nation we live in, did not arise spontaneously. It arose through perverted actions. Perverted actions arose from perverse words, from twisted ideas, from unwholesome intentions, from unholy wills...the absolute corruption of Man's will, from God's good creation, good as it was, after being seduced by the serpent.

Where do you think your technology in the last several hundred years came from? A sudden explosion of smart men, what, thousands, and thousands, and thousands of years after the end of the flood? And if Atlantis had any great technology, we would have found at least some of it...a calculator, something.

So no, this technology is an aberration in all of known history on this planet.

And we just, what..happen to be living in the time where we figured it out? Out of billions of years?

I'm sorry. But your technology was given to you, by the same beings that gave us our first dose, in The Book of Enoch.

Who is more loony, the man warning you about your impending destruction or the man who lets swarms of migrants into his nation, raping his women, and just sits and watches? Doesn't even fight?

Your nation makes the world vomit. I don't think you have any room to call anyone else mentally unfit, when you are on the fast track to extinction.

So, read the Book of Enoch. Specifically the beginning, and read where the "Watchers" descended, and taught man all manner of things. Metal working, dyes and pigments, makeup, time and season telling, clothesmaking, armor crafting and mathematics, the movement of the stars, even yes, the original basics of occult powers, which I regret to inform you (yes. I regret. I regret that the situation is far more horrible than many of you know, and what I used to know.)...I regret to inform you is real.

This happened before. And it happened again not that long ago, and is currently happening now. Our world is once again enthralled by these so called "Fallen Angels", and I do not pretend to fully understand what exactly they are, only that they have successfully robbed the control of our destiny from us. That is why the world seems stuck on a hellbent rollercoaster into depravity and poverty and human misery that nobody wants to be on..because no human really does want to be on it.

The elites? Maybe. But this world is only made possible by the alien intelligences helping them. Now, I don't mean alien in the sense of a creature from another world, or anything like that..only alien in the sense that they are, decidedly, not human. The word of God never managed to be terribly clear about what they were.

All that matters, is they have control of the world's destiny now. And it is us to us, one by one, to individually take ours back, and put it squarely back in the hands of God where it cannot be corrupted, not even by a superior intelligence.

So please, deeply consider what has been said. Today, I only wanted to illustrate the nature of Babylon, and there is a decidedly organized and structured nature to what is happening to the world right now as we speak.

Please go out, and share what I have told you. Do not forget it and do not bury it. We live in perilous times and the time is now to do something about it.

You have a mouth. You have fingers that can type. Tell others what I have told you.

Peace be upon you. And may God's love go with you, as you go out into the halls, the dwellings, churches and citadels of Babylon, to be IN the world..but not OF it.

If anyone has any questions, I will watch the thread for a bit longer. :)

Where should i start reading in the bible?
Is there any other books that you recommend?

Well definitely read the Book of Enoch, but start with Matthew Mark Luke and John in the new testament.

And do not be like these modern day, luke-warm Christians. They are not saved, regardless of what they tell you.

And the difference is this: Take Jesus, what he says, DEADLY SERIOUSLY.

You are in a war far more horrific than any physical war ever can be, and you're fighting it, user. You're fighting for the salvation of your own soul.

Also read "Behold a Pale Horse" by Bill Cooper.Not everything he predicted came to pass. but he understood what was going on fairly well.

Rekt

Bump for Jesus

Attached: 00000000terrr.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Yeah, I definitely encourage anyone to post about their viewpoints concerning this, how they interact with the current Babylonian age.

I suppose I kinda left out advice for what to DO..Like..

"Alright, I get it man. But what do I do about it? I'm just one guy sitting at a computer. I feel lost."

Well, brother, don't worry. Stopping Babylon..is...not your job. That's God's job - and God does it, when it is time. When the Chaff, the masses who have turned on him, are separated from the wheat, those who are fertile ground for the message of peace, universal brotherly love and purity.

You only actually have to worry about yourself. Because if you transform yourself...your very presence, will begin to transform the world around you, and you will be a light shining in the darkness, weakening Babylon and her members, and making it more difficult for her to achieve what she desires.

Do not act in the natural to defeat a spiritual agency. These politics, the Politics of the Spirit, then happen within you.

You hold all the keys. You always did. How couldn't you, when you are the image of God?

Only a god, is in the image of God. :)

People are stuck in the world like fish impaled on giant hooks, constantly pulled away from God by the flesh. I want people to give Lord Jesus glory because of what He went through during His 40 day fast. You literally cannot comprehend the perverse nature of Satan's temptations. I think if you experienced a 40 fast, you'd appreciate His sacrifice a lot more. Though it is the most difficult and harmful thing I've ever done and cannot recommend anyone do it.

Satan is the 'god' of this world, yet is absolutely corrupt spiteful evil. It hates every one of you and enjoys corrupting and torturing the people made in God's image (whites). The flesh wages war against the spirit. Satan uses the flesh to harm our spirit.

Attached: 1.png (500x855, 364K)

You can write 100 walls of text, yet it won't change the fact that you're stupid.

Can I post yet...

FINALLY DAMN wanted to ask shit all morning

Hey hey OP can you tell me of the boatman on the river! I feel drawn to inquire about him specifically.

Brilliant observation.

Amen, brother!

I suppose I want to finish here, and then I have to go - is the particulars of what I meant in my last post - "transform yourselves"

Okay. Legit, look up the scriptures online, buy a bible - a King James Bible, read Matthew Mark Luke and John, and read what Jesus said. Internalize it, transform into it with God's help. Pray for God's help. Loosen your addiction to sin even if it causes you to crumple up on the ground in your room, crying and screaming.

Because more horror and pain is implied in sins you are committed to, as a consequence, than the pain of separating yourself from it.

Repent. Be Baptized. Accept the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart, and be transformed.

We do not have to be stuck here forever, in this corrupt and degenerate age.

John 3:16 " For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Being a Christian isn't about being an uptight loser who doesn't know how to have fun, or a believer in fairy tales trying to use stories to protect his mind from harsh and cold realities. It is literally the path to Heaven - it is the road we pave, that allows the Kingdom of Heaven to condescend to earth, and manifest here with us, now.

We are therefor spiritual insurgents - terrorists to the Kingdom of Mammon and those who worship the image of the beast, but freedom fighters for the souls that belong to God, spiritually terraforming fhe very base code of reality into a bridge, a divine, supernatural bridge to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Join with me. End this disgusting lukewarm modern Christianity, and lay down your lives upon the altar of Christ. Take your nails, and nail yourself to the cross. Die with Him there, and be reborn with Him, as He was.

It is time for the Church, the True Church to be reborn.

What..? Sure. Yeah, the mods kinda screwed it up yesterday. They know not what they do..but that's fine.

The boatman on the river? You must mean Charon...I do not necessarily hold to the view that "All religions hold a grain of truth."

Charon was a useful story for the Greeks I'm sure, an authority that controls the passage of souls into Hades...or really, I would say into Sheol. It could very well be that a specific angel or group of angels are tasked with leading souls into the afterlife, but I am admittedly, and truthfully unaware on that subject. My apologies.

Ah thank you. I worry for him. There was an incident involving a poor soul last night who tried to swim the river. The fallen laughed cruelly at his peril...

This was the thread that I could but bear witness too:
Despite there being no IDs there they too 'glow'

I've been needing to read these thank you. On the subject of sorcery/witchcraft which you seem very aware I must ask what we can do to defend ourselves from such attacks. There are certainly dark forces at work willing these spells upon us. Pornography and other tools of subversion are laced thick with it, and I too have fallen prey to it. How can one defend themselves from such attacks? Surely there is more than just invoking the name of Christ and begging for his help? What can I add to help?

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I greatly appreciate the posts and everything you’ve said deeply resonates with me. I only have one question: how do you stop this knowledge and the truth of our predicament from changing you? Over the years I’ve grown much colder, quick to anger, and if him honest with myself, resentful of living in this time period. I know this is wrong but I’m having hell stopping it.

Despite being anonymous in this place I too have a name. Its meaning gave me an affinity of sorts. I had a dream in which I can now hardly remember except that I made a bet with Sans. I am dedicated to win, although it will mean playing for a long long time.

Attached: let_s_draw_sans__speed_drawing_video__by_smudgeandfrank-da80s3t.png (1280x881, 295K)

From my experience in the occult, which was..admittedly brief, prevention from black magic, curses, etc, usually the took the form of further pagan actions and the incitation of further demonic entities.

From what I have researched and experienced, those who follow Christ have been successful in preventing curses and protecting themselves simply by trusting Christ, and praying. Establishing and decreeing protection of God, praying for His Angels to encamp about you and protect you...and this, the following, is DIRE. It is actually the whole point of the thread, of my entire mission here.

Curses are able to work often times by taking advantage of negative things a person has sown. Karma.

Fight the battle for your soul valiantly and with a live-or-die mentality and you will already be highly immune to curses and blackmagic, without having to resort to legalistic spells and protections that God has literally saved us from.

Satan, the god of this world, is also the god of the law and legalese. "The Law Kills" is a sentiment strongly expressed in the NT - the law, rhe code, the harsh uncaring rigid structure that is devoid of love, mechanical, kills.

In God, curses begin to lose the legalistic power to affect you. We fight curses a different way, user. We fight fire with water, and it is different than fighting fire with fire.

worst fucking fanbase.

I thank you. Truly the golden rule is the most important one to follow. There is much peace of mind in simple prayer and meditation.
I didn't ask for my name user. There is much power in one. In the dreamscape things often take the appearance of that which we can understand. I just happened to be playing that game around the time and something resonated.

This is a very important question. The world can jade a christian, closing down their heart and hardening it. It is the wound of the world, to become jaded to it.

It is a kind of death, so what you're asking is important. I will answer in the next post. (Phone calls, very sorry!)

I know you are not the type to take a grain of truth from other beliefs but I had some special, godly inspired moments in my life where I discoverd things that challenged my old testament beliefs on paganism. How do you feel about Ragnorok, of Fenris, and of the god Balder (I feel Balder is a righteous god) who is said to be resurrected after Ragnorok to help rebuild the world.

It's as simple as a decision. Logically speaking, you have to cut yourself off from the pain if the pain doesn't stop. It's common sense, right?

Following the basics of logical law, one responds to the external stimuli of a hellish world by shutting down, and emulating death.

This, I want to say, is where you transcend the law. A dead man cannot be crucified, it is a living man that is crucified and he dies when it is his time to die.

You choose to never stop seeing the beautiful, the divine, in people's potential. You never stop seeing God's lost souls, when you look at people. You never forget the truth...that they are just like you, lost in confusion, lost in their sins, trying to find a way to become happy and hopelessly confused about how to go about it, getting nailed and shot and beaten every which way as they wander through the desert of the illusion.

>You choose to never stop seeing the beautiful, the divine, in people's potential. You never stop seeing God's lost souls, when you look at people. You never forget the truth...that they are just like you, lost in confusion, lost in their sins, trying to find a way to become happy and hopelessly confused about how to go about it, getting nailed and shot and beaten every which way as they wander through the desert of the illusion.

thank you so much for this thread user, really thank you

Attached: img.jpg (482x700, 116K)

So, what do you do? You choose to forgive, as God forgives. How can God forgive you, when you do not forgive the world and the people in it? Will you judge them harshly when you expect God to give you His mercy?

Be balanced in your thoughts. You do not obtain mercy, unless you give it. To be the apple of God's eye, humanity and their souls, and the peril they face, must remain in the apple of yours. They are you, user.

They are you, lost children, cheeks stained in tears and blood, wandering towards their destruction in search of happiness. Comprehend the tragedy, the horror of that loss, and comprehend why God weeps for them, until you weep for them again.

That is how you overcome the problem you posted.

Well man...the final battle of the "Gods" is going to happen. Angel will fight Angel in the end. But I have come under the knowledge..yes, knowledge, that northern european pagan beliefs arose as part of the original Israelite's rebellion against God, and their diaspora into the north.

The pagan beliefs they developed are in contrast to God's promises. Let go of them, and return to the Father of your Ancestors.

BABYLON IS FALLING. ALL IT NEEDS IS A LITTLE PUSH AND IT'LL ALL COME CRASHING DOWN.

Ever read the book The Harbinger, OP? Good shit.

Thanks for the response, user. This is also the answer that I’ve come up with but your post confirms I need to redouble my efforts. Thanks

Can I have your discord if you are not busy. I believe you but would like to talk more. I have an open mind and seek only the truth.

OP could you link to any previous threads you may have had? I would like to read those when I have the time as well.

I would love to, but unfortuneatly I do not have a discord set up for this kind of thing, and would prefer to spare my very private discord for my family and friends. I will set one up however.

I would appreciate it. Because I have some questions that would give me peace if I had the answers. You seem like one who can help and I do not think it is a coincidence that I seen your post today.

...they've been deleted from the archives. I'm sorry, user.

I took a while to repost because I wanted to find the archives the user requested and put them in order, also for future use.

They have been deleted and cannot be found in any archive, even on 4pleb.

Remember. The truth is reviled in an age of lies. I will do what I can to preserve these teachings in the future, and re-cover the now lost material.

I'm sorry.

I have not. I will look into it.

Good luck. And ask God for help.

There is no need to apologize, after all you have done much for me with this post alone. I feel more aware now than ever. Thank you.
Could you speak on the importance of the wall that the presidents touch? Ezekiel provided me guidance about ( ( (they who call themselves Jews) ) ) but I am still naive as to the correlation.

The wailing wall - wailing over the destruction of the temple.

The temple was spiritually destroyed at the Crucifixion of Christ...They are, in truth, wailing about the event of Christ's sacrifice and redemption of the world.

Let that sink in for a second. They are lamenting the loss of the pre-saved earth. There are no words in english to correctly convey the depravity, of this impostor people and the presidents they control. It is almost beyond comprehension, the lengths they will go to to serve their master Satan/Saturn, for on that day, on that HOLY day the cube was rent open (One square in the middle, one square opens up, one left, one right. The other two open down. A cross)

Sacrificed and nailed to the cube, the Cube...the law, the shape of the code of the fallen god was opened, and drenched in the blood of God, it's purpose forever and eternally severed by the divine will of the Father of Lights.

Hate this practice, this wall touching/wailing crap, and please hate it as much as I do. We have an enemy in this earth..

As for knowledge/technology a friend showed me this video a little while back. Certainly humankind has developed such wonders before. Shakespeare knew and coded messages and equations into his Sonnets.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=300s&v=jTlXOqriwwc

Attached: women-march-revalation quote.png (554x487, 548K)

>Aleister Crowley

You cannot truly be with Christ if you go into earthly occultism and whatnot. All magic and the occult on in this life is of the devil. Satanic, all of it. Use the Bible and the early Fathers' teachings. Do not believe some 'magician's' words...

checked

Attached: Circle_of_the_Earth_Investigation_web-06.png (1700x2200, 1.12M)

Easter Sunday will be 4-1-2018 this year, friendly reminder.

Attached: Timeline March.png (1920x959, 1.6M)

Satan started a breeding program between his fallen angels, who took the form of men, and women. They grabbed and raped any woman they could.

Their offspring was the nephilim, giants, hybrid demon/humans. It got so bad that only Noah and his family were "pure in their generations", i.e. pure human. Hence the flood that preserved human DNA, and wiped out the nephilim of the time.

Abandoning that wide scale tactic to make humanity irredeemable (a kinsman redeemer has to be related to the people being redeemed; Jesus would never be a nephilim to save the nephilim, and did not become an angel to save the angels), there are obviously isolated incidents where fallen angels and women had babies. The Sons of Anak, for example, Goliath as mentioned above, and many others. By King David's time, there were not many left, and David and his men hunted and killed them all.

Nimrod is believed to be one of the nephilim, gaining power a mere few centuries after the Flood. Noah - Ham - Canaan - Nimrod. He defied God's order to go forth and multiply, seeking instead to consolidate mankind, treat them as pressed bricks, and construct a portal to the third heaven where God and the angels live.

And God said that unhindered, they would have succeeded.

I think it goes to the heart of obedience. God says wear orange shoes, wear orange shoes. God says dress like royalty in linen only, dress like royalty in linen only.

It's okay. You're welcome here.

Stick to the bible; fanfic like the Book of Enoch are satanic in nature.

Something you should know. The plains of Shinar, where Sodom and Gomorrah were, is the same place the Tower of Babel was. It was the house of the devil for a long time.

By the fifth century, Babylon was destroyed, and the seat of the devil's house moved from Babylon to Pergamos.

When Pergamos was included into the Roman empire, the seat of the devil moved from Pergamos to Rome, which is the Whore of Babylon, and remains so to this day. It is where the devil lives, today. Lives, is worshiped, sacrificed to, and idolized by papists as the "Superforce".

>Well definitely read the Book of Enoch

Again, not in the bible, not full of truth, and likely satanic.

While the Greeks had the two compartment afterlife down well, they were incorrect in saying there was a river, and a boatman. It's fanfic, like Dante is fanfic.

Read the sequel too, and read The Paradigm to find out about Trump.

Not satanic. It is apocrypha for us Catholics, and many Protestants consider it useful/inspired as well.

Get out jew

That's what I said.

Satanic.

What branch (sect I guess) are you?

God doesn't command flippant things, I think.

Do you see a connection with Tower of Babel and Globalism? I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

It is symbolic. There is indeed a rift between this world and the next. We are meant to live and learn here and when called to cross over. This is why suicide is such a cruel twisted fate. To abandon ones duty on this side and to attempt to swim on our own, only to become trapped in the void-- or rather to be perpetually drowning in the styx.
What say you of Shakespeare's Sonnets and the codes embedded within them? Are these too heresy? OP forewarns of the dangers contained within such tomes when blindly pursuing knowledge and power.

I read a children's book at a local Christian church and it basically says Babylon is an alcoholic slut that fell from the sky.

Also best translation of book of enoch, and opinion on other gnostic gospels nag hammadi dead sea scrolls etc

I certainly do although I can't speak for OP.

Attached: EU-Babel-Poster.jpg (700x431, 53K)

The one going to where no Catholic will ever go, heaven.

My point is that if he does, you obey.

Attached: Tower-of-Babel-EU-Parliament-Building-Illuminati-New-World-Order.jpg (640x480, 74K)

One world government ruled from one spot by one man with one religion?

Of course. Why do you think we call it Babylon, when it's in the future?

What Christian branch/church are you? Most of what you wrote is accurate - but I do not like the cited authors who are apparently "magicians" and "UFO conspiracy theorists". As I mentioned before, plenty of early Fathers of the Church have great works regarding the interpretation of the Bible. I would personally rather read those. But your posts/analyses are mostly correct.

No, that's not what I'm talking about.

Hades/Sheol is divided into two compartments. You can read about it in the bible, where Jesus tells the story of a certain rich man and a beggar named Lazarus. And there is a gulf fixed between those two compartments of Hades/Sheol that nobody can cross. Hence no river, hence no boatman.

Well shit when you see these it's almost blasphemous how flagrant it is

Which Church then? Way to help a fellow believer in Christ... by telling him he won't go to Heaven and not pointing to the direction you believe is the right one

I would love to see Catholics write about how the Catholic church is the Beast serving the Antichrist.

Where might I find those?

The church of all born again believers from all times and all nations, tribes and tongues.

An admonition that being a Catholic will not lead to heaven is an accurate and meaningful admonition.

I have no way of knowing who you are, what you are, or where you are going.

I do not believe the Book of Enoch is satanic. it is a book for the end times, however. I can feel God's spirit in it. It makes understanding the current fallen age much easier.

How am I a jew? Weird.

You seem a little opinionated sir. What does the Book of Enoch say that is satanic? Get into it with us.

Absolutely.

You are out of line now. Some Catholics fervently love Christ and God, they are just confused. Of course if they fall into the whole religious dogma and do it as a matter of course...then I think you're right.

Well. Seemingly flippant things God commands later turn out to be meaningful.

So, if God commanded you to kill your children, would you reconsider if God was telling you to do such a thing? Maybe he isn't, and there's a demon speaking to you? God's voice is known by it's attributes.

The Book of Enoch was not written by Enoch, seventh from Adam. It is a forgery and a fraud, and a lie.

And all lies do the work of the devil, and are thus satanic.

In fact, just quoting one line from it almost kept Jude out of the bible, and Jude is blood related to Jesus.

>Some Catholics fervently love Christ and God, they are just confused.

They'll be confused in hell too.

Not what you said.

>The one going to where no Catholic will ever go, heaven.

That's a bold claim for a mere man to make. Stating, clearly, that no Catholic will EVER go to Heaven. Leave this decision to God and stop blaspheming by elevating yourself like that

Did Abram? Or did he wake up, get prepared, take his son, supplies, and servants to Mt. Moriah?

>Stating, clearly, that no Catholic will EVER go to Heaven.

That is correct.

If a person's highest and best identity is "Catholic', they are going to hell.

So what Church are you?