He picked my eraser back in middle school

>He picked my eraser back in middle school...
THE GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hotdte.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was just an instance to show he is a kind guy and she is been around him for years, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of reasons why she likes him but I agree showing just the eraser thing wasn't actually a good move from studio..

>He was kind to me
That's even worse.

What the fuck.

AGAIN? I've seen this shit like a thousand times. Wasn't there an anime about that exact reason just a few seasons ago? I can't even remember what it was again since I dropped it very early but it also had this eraser flashback as reason for why she loved him.

>pick up erasers, pencils
>hold door open for girls
>put my jacket on puddles
>give change to homeless

Why don't I get a girl to have a crush on me?

You aren't attractive and have a terrible personality

It's simple. Your in the wrong dimension

Those are all fine except for the puddle thing. That's a gesture from a time when women would wear elegant and uncomfortable shoes/clothing that they couldn't possibly get wet. Now they wear sneakers and sweat pants. But it was always representative of a sort of mindless chivalry.

Do you really want grandmas to get a crush on you or do you only help young people?

Morikawa, on the other hand, would never fall for anyone under any circumstances.

I'll have you know I look exceptionally handsome.

Maybe they did but you're just dense.

Stop trying to fuck grannies
You also sound like one of those "nice guys"

I've met some grandmas that I wouldn't mind giving the D. They're also usually really down to earth and cool. I think post-menopause, women revert back to being regular people.

I am quite happy it doesn't happen in real life here.
I generally hold the doors open, even for burly men.

Nobody actually does this right?

Total retards do.

Rule one of being a harem MC is not knowing anyone likes you.

you're a fucking sperg

>Tall
>Has a bretty slick face.
>Had a nice haircut
>Jock and sporty type.
>Passionate about said sports.
>Acquinted with you.

Why wouldn't a middle school girl fall for him again?

Koi to Uso was similar.

She fall for Haruto or Eita like this? (did't watch episode yet)

Is this the blandest shit of the season?

No. That title goes to Blend S.

because it's the Blend-S't shit of the season?
I'll get my coat

STILL BETTER THAN TWILIGHT

This. I gave a girl in elementary school half my lunch when she was sad she forgot hers and she never got a crush on me

No, kill yourself

Blend S is good though dumbass

I tried to cheer up a girl i liked in highschool, she was crying, and all her female friends had bunched up for the same purpose as well, and i pretty much stood behind all them sobbing with her thinking i was doing something about it.

>pick up erasers, pencils
>hold door open for girls
>give change to homeless
These will not get you a girl

The only times I got a girl have crush on me were old "friends" and acquaintances who met me again after I turned 20s. They all told me I have "changed" (indeed, I turned out to be actually handsome to them when back then I dressed and acted like a spaghetti collector) and then started initiating contact. Fucking disgusting it is too late I've already hate women.

my.mixtape.moe/hotdte.mp4

I think it's more about showing what type of person he is.
She didn't fall in love with him because he was kind to her, but rather because he is a caring guy with a nice personality.

Huh, i believe there are plenty of caring guys with nice personalities out there. Why does it seem everyone in anime is a dick BUT MC, so that he's the only kind person around all the time?

No.
Sure, it's a pretty mellow show, the colours aren't particularly vibrant, and the artstyle is simple, but I would say that these are all actually positives for the show. It sets up a really pleasant atmosphere.
The contrast between the complex love triangle/square/whatever and the really simple and everyday atmosphere really makes this show standout; it sucks you into the world and makes everything seem much more real, and in turn you empathize with the characters that much more.
And that's not to mention the great characters and the nice interactions between them.

>there are plenty of caring guys
Sure, but there's more to his character than just that. He's kind and selfless, yet isn't overly serious; He's got a funny side and is fun to be around; He tries his best but is still pretty shy in certain situations; Add the fact that she's known him for a long time.
In the end though, user, trying to rationalize love is pretty stupid in the first place.
>Why does it seem everyone in anime is a dick BUT MC
Are we watching the same show? I don't think anyone's shown themselves to be an outright dick. If anything, MC would be the one with the worst personality, though that's not to say I dislike his character.
user, just because there's a clash of interrests or a disagreement doesn't mean one side is in the wrong or is evil. Such a binary approach is pretty stupid.

Maybe you have, you're just dense as Ichika.