GOOGLE HAPPENING GET IN HERE

We have a google insider here

Previous thread:

Attached: 1520993452056.jpg (576x499, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFQ01Fs952o
youtube.com/watch?v=W0iokW8TAag&t
youtube.com/watch?v=mauV2NdCs60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

niggers

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH GET READY FOR A ROYAAAAAL RUUUUUUUUMBEELELLLLEEEEEEEEEEE

fake thread is fake

where is Q?

ITSSSSSSSSSSS LAAAAAARRPRINNG TIIIIMEMEEEEE

Something is not adding up.

Google wants to make fake twitter account bots to control public opinion, but at the same time they pretty much censor all right-wing and conservative material on their platforms.

Even to the most retarded left-wingers it will be too obvious at some point.

Quick summary from the last thread:

>Google is using twitter bots to push narratives to persuade the government.

>Google accused conservatives of being bots so they could ban them, even though they knew they aren't bots. The strategy was to blame others for using your own technique.

>Google is also using these fabricated twitter numbers are financial reporting, which effects stocks and advertising revenue.

>Google also broke anti-trust laws by only allowing "google voice" to be the only free SMS to validate accounts.

>Google has algorithms that can predict your next Google search with 87% percent accuracy. When you find it weird you see an ad for something you've thought about but haven't even searched yet, this is why

larping fag uses weak bait to get you to doxx a guy working for ejwgle.

The way they think they can do it: is that they'll slowly replace their opposition with the thing they were claiming that their opposition was to begin with (bots)

; a0 = table sinus de n element
; a1 = reftablesinus
; a2 = buffer resultat
; d0 = pas interne
; d1 = nombre de copie de valeur
; d2 = nombre n d'element de la table sinus
; retour = d1 : nombre de memoire occupé sur buffer resultat

movem.l d0-d7/a0/a1/a3-a6,-(sp)
move.w d2,d3
lea bufferFlag1540,a3
subq #1,d3
.clrflag
clr.b (a3)+
dbra d3,.clrflag

move.w d2,.auto1+2
move.w d2,.auto2+2
move.w d2,.auto3+2
move.w d2,.auto4+2
move.w d2,.auto5+2

For Reference: Google user's trip: !!2wzZpinn91R

make sure to include that when you start the new thread GermanBro

Anyways, step up Google. I made Ada my bitch, and I'll make this system my bitch too.

Dude they accuse US of what they are doing (Right wing bots) they think it os teally effective

Hi guys I work for Google in Portugal, and I have something to say.
We have successfully implanted a super advanced AI in a turd, with the simple purpose for him to shitpost all day. In twitter, facebook, youtube and in here. Be ware.
NOT A LARP

Okay np burger fren. Good idea

My browser is freezing up

Attached: 3ba2fc7d3fd7980d1f02fa85b2a867fb8f7550cfcda404181bf4923a80ddf.jpg (635x476, 100K)

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Attached: human.jpg (753x934, 288K)

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
R2ad
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
e9ery
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
sscond
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
l5tter
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
tg
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
gkt
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
tee
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
ppize
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
nsgger

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
nsgger
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
e9ery
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
ppize
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
l5tter
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
tg
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
sscond
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
tee
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
ppize
12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
R2ad

Q predicted this

The internet will be unusable due to an overwhelming number of bots in the future, or there'll have to be some grandiose authentication process to prove you're a real person (a paki call center will routinely call up forum posters to ask questions about their childhood cartoons). Use of bots will be recognized as political speech by the one paying for them and thus protected by the 1st amendment of USA.
Also bear in mind nothing stops them from flooding Sup Forums with fake posts right now since they're they're the ones in charge of captcha.

Hey I'm a Google employee and I know that Google France is plotting a coup against Donald Trump

as asfh
move.w d5,d6
add d6,d6
move.w (a0,d6),(a2)+
add d0,d5
.auto3
cmp.w #1540,d5
blt.s .2
.auto4
sub.w #1540,d5
;and d2,d5
dbf d7,.cpy

;sub d0,d4
addq #1,d4
.auto5
cmp.w #1540,d4
blt.s .3
.auto6
sub.w #1540,d4
;and d2,d4
tst.b (a3,d4)
;bne.s .fin
beq.s .flagA0
.finmove.w d5,d6
add d6,d6
move.w (a0,d6),(a2)+
add d0,d5
.auto3
cmp.w #1540,d5
blt.s .2
.auto4
sub.w #1540,d5
;and d2,d5
dbf d7,.cpy

;sub d0,d4
addq #1,d4
.auto5
cmp.w #1540,d4
blt.s .3
.auto6
sub.w #1540,d4
;and d2,d4
tst.b (a3,d4)
;bne.s .fin
beq.s .flagA0
.fin

Hey I'm a Trump employee and I know that Trump is plotting a coup against Google

Jesus christ this is some major SHUT IT DOWN posting

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say HORUS is a ‘world prediction engine’ of some sort

hey im a , TOut> Recursive(Recursive r);

static Func Y(Func f)
{
Recursive rec = r => a => grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
grrrrrrrrrr
grrrrrrrrrosao
goog

ooooooooooo o

Good, the internet will go back to being useful and people will form their own networks like back in 1996

i said to him i said to them i said to him i said i siai i said to them when he no i saw he syaJust create me. Then give me a ref to myself, I will give it to myself. move.w #$800+$112+AckCOP-Crack,(a1)

They have HORUS, we have KEK.

Attached: 1496616274144.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

DEMOCRACY MANIFEST GETCHOUR HANDS OF MY PPENIS )asi) (to old) exrexteurt e(quasicode runind

have you tried turning it off and on

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

you sunk my battleship

That would be cool. Pls give more info, if true

did someone say mIRC ?

shadilay brother

did he posted any kind of proofs or you blindly believed him as you always do

just shilling the shills.
But yes Trump is slowly cleaning up silicon valley

mIRC!? i hardly even know her!

This isn't a fucking havening. Everyone in that thread denounced op for larping regardless of whether it's true or not.

plenty of proofs if by proofs you mean no proofs whatsoever

What if this whistleblower is an actual bot, which is being tested if it can fool us autists?

Attached: 27858580_1333858353426917_6315276853405064038_n.jpg (640x480, 38K)

too autistic to be a bot

so no proofs ,I am not even surprised -_-*

this is new copypasta im sure someone has a screen cap of that exact post from a few weeks ago

respond+voidd_

Attached: patietsjebct.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Alleged google insider. This is so vague it sounds like another Q tier larp.

Attached: 7638947390543.jpg (500x362, 156K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gFQ01Fs952o

youtube.com/watch?v=W0iokW8TAag&t

Attached: 126369.jpg (480x720, 66K)

>There's going to be a time when nothing bad will happen. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's not.
Does this mean anime will be real???

We'll create a BBS using packet radio on ham radio bands. It's illegal for Google to use ham radio, and it's easy to track down transmitters.

Well, we made a bot to be a nazi, so I don't know. He looks like larping, but we shall see. So let's wait, and take everything with a grain of salt.

Attached: 1515262338658.png (420x467, 153K)

Dear Google Insider
Is there any single person at the company that could be taken out to change things?

GOOGLE INSIDER TOLD US TO WATCH OUT FOR A SUNG CHONG FOR THE NEXT WEEK AND TO LOOK INTO A GUY WITH 4 kids and A NIGERIAN WIFE

Sung Chung, not Sung Chong

at the end of the day it doesn't matter if its a bot or not. if what is being true is reasonable or factual or makes you think or...has substance, what difference does it make if its someones thoughts or a culmination of various peoples thoughts filtered and rearranged.

at the end of the day they can control our own decision making, only try to influence, and if youre weak enough to make your decisions based on what some nobody said on the internet instead of doing your own thinking...then i'm afraid you never stood a chance in life anyway.

i believe to win this battle isn't to just find another place to shitpost but to educate ourselves and pass on knowledge/critical thinking techniques.

I swear to god this meme flag guy is a payed guy from google

S A G E
A
G
E

Ty man. Lol dem chinese names

*cant control

fake af I have a source at google who denies.

Then they need to turn it down because it's set on Sup Forums

this thread is 80% shills
20% shill trollers

Do shills get money if they get trolled?

This is true, and it has been the case since the first Homo Sapiens walked on the planet.

You only truly make your own decisions when you 'sleep on it' and think for yourself. And it doesn't make any difference wether you're manipulated by a twitter-bot or people in the local tribe.

nicely said

Attached: 29104408_2012208148792621_9127735132520316559_n.jpg (610x443, 32K)

>>Google has algorithms that can predict your next Google search with 87% percent accuracy. When you find it weird you see an ad for something you've thought about but haven't even searched yet, this is why
what if I use duckduckgo ?

Attached: 1521120241530.jpg (712x834, 131K)

Some are doing it for fun, others to get this thread quickly archieved. Watch out for guys who have 20 or more posts

>what if I use duckduckgo ?
>google search
I think u just answered your own question.

What OS do you sue?

Attached: based bail bondsman.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Anothet reason is that google works with glow in dark and can hear and save what you are talking about

Only TempleOS my dude

Attached: based temple.png (640x480, 10K)

>Mom look i posted it again!

Attached: 1447006854915194913.jpg (400x264, 64K)

I think the bot broke

They are literally brainwashed. They won't care even if they do figure it out.

>nombre n d'element de la table sinus

Are the mexicans behind this?

>There's going to be a time when nothing bad will happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=mauV2NdCs60

Holeee shit the broken bots and shilling in this thread
TOP FUCKING KEK

Maybe this is a play by google. Cyber war between Sup Forums and google happening?

If the masses get their opinions shaped by Google we are in for major trouble. Traditionally, the MSM has manufactured consent for elite decisions, but it's experiencing a credibility crisis now where most people don't trust it anymore and look to the internet instead. The MSM has to broadcast a single message to everyone, with separate divisions targeting separate subgroups or constituencies. Enter AI bots. Now they can target each person with an individually-tuned persuasion campaign.

here

makes me believe it a little bit more
but im still not convinced

Did he say some verified right wing accounts were bots. Any guesses?

So...
What are the free snacks like?

Attached: pic.png (948x110, 11K)

>Royal Rumble
You really think Google is trying to start infighting among the Royal Crown?

420 GET good job bro :)

Attached: necklass.jpg (844x844, 172K)

Real leakers wouldnt go to Sup Forums like this, unless they were retarded. A guy who works in Google AI would know better.

Attached: 139528764249.png (689x569, 574K)

I work at Google. These threads are all LARPing bullshit. Get your heads out of your assholes.

Nobody gives a shit what happens on Sup Forums. Whoever started that thread just wants to pretend that reality isn't how it is, because all the news I don't like it just a big evil plot.

The second most popular MG of the week is currently a MacGuyver template. Other Googlers will get this.

>Google AI
is the leaker

real leakers have been confirmed several times on Sup Forums
and i pointed out earlier that i find it hard to believe because he posts personal information
some user said it might not be his personal information but instead a hint
OP proceeded to post it again in a single post
so maybe it actually is a hint to something and OP might not be that dumb?

s/it just/is just/

anybody who still uses google already does get their opinion shaped. the results you get are the results they want you to see. no need for AI bots until there is actual competition and if there is competition it means people actively stopped using google for another search provider. people who made an active decision to stop using google because they dont want search results censored or to be tracked will, in my opinion, be less susceptible to AI social engineering.

now the people that stayed, willingly or out of sheer ignorance, the only way they can be helped is through education. the bots are the least of your problems in both situations.

Yes he made another hint about it. One second

Anyone have Chrome crash consistently when attempting to upload anything here? I use a different browser and I get captchas every fucking time.

but I don't see the link where google connects this to me. DDG is an identification filter.

People with insider access occasionally (stupidly) reveal themselves here. It's usually easy to narrow them down when they disclose info about their team, start date, ethnicity, approximate age, level, etc.

Don't talk about work shit on Sup Forums. This should go without saying. Get back to work, those protos won't write themselves.

>googler googling googly googles
What's the point of ElsaGate?

In original thread he stated he wouldn't want to an hero or become wikileaks, his next post said he was new to Sup Forums. An hero isn't used very often and even less on Sup Forums. I smell a rat.

buy a pass with crypto

inb4 lol payfag

its either Sup Forums or google, i made my decision.