*blocks your plate*

*blocks your plate*
what do, Sup Forums?

Looks chewy

Tooru's tail is the finest of delicacies, I assure you.

How terrible can it taste, really?

I'd fuck her.

Tohru is not for lewd

I'd.
But I'd also ask her to serve it differently. Bone-in foods just don't agree with my brain.
Anyway, Dragon meat has got to be the holy grail of (animal product) nutrition right?

Bullshit and you know it.

>Bone-in foods just don't agree with my brain.
n-nani

Being a maid is a serious and respectable position that is not to be sexualized. This isn't your stupid meido cafes with their bullshit fake maids. Tohru is a professional.

Slowly cut off a piece and eat it while looking directly into her eyes, while not showing any positive or negative emotion. Repeat until it's all gone.

これ?

Yes

In the manga, Kobayashi actually eats one of her tail sandwiches without noticing at first, I'm glad she didn't in the anime.

Idk, I just cant eat ribs, T-bones or chicken legs/thighs/wings, etc. I really can't explain it, did not used to be an issue.

Well if she ate it and liked it and didn't get sick, how bad could it be?

Was this supposed to be a metaphor for eating ass?

Why did they feel the need to turn Quetzalcoatl into a succubus?

Shota, you're not old enough to be posting here

What does Tohru's tail taste like anyways? Alligator meat?

You don't have to be Shota to recognize a bloodsucking demon when you see one.

in eastern mythology, eating dragon flesh makes you powerful.

eat her instead

They did a very good job at making it appear extremely unappetizing in the anime. Good use of brown and green I guess.

>in eastern mythology
IIRC, I think that was explicitly stated as her reasoning in the series. but it's also kinda implied that eating her tail marks a major turning point in their relationship, as a more intimate one

It is poisonous.

And the yellow Grease

What page(s).

Did this really happen in the series? Will her tail grow back again?

ITS FUCKING RAW

Yes.

It looks kind of morbid when served like that.

I never really understood why Tohru was so obsessed with feeding Kobayashi a part of her tail. Is it some kind of strange fetish?

Either way, it seems to me like the tail would be by far one of the worst cuts you can get, probably sinewy and rubbery and not at all tender, because the muscles there get a lot of use.

That said, I suppose if it didn't look too unappetizing I might have a bite. Either that, or I'd refuse to eat it just to tease Tohru.

I caimans the tail is the best part.

Have you actually tried it? What was it like? I would imagine a dragon's tail would be similar.

Alligator is pretty similar to bird meat, since they're closely related

Is it tender or tough? Is there a lot of fat in it? How does it feel to chew it? Will you get juices dripping out, or is it more dry?

It is sort of a chicken with a rubbery chewy texture of squid/octopus.

Violently rape her over the table while eating my food.