The queen of Sup Forums

The queen of Sup Forums

Dylan roof's sister arrested with weapons and marijuana at school. She's 18

wistv.com/story/37728313/sister-of-charleston-church-shooter-dylann-roof-morgan-roof-given-5000-bond-not-allowed-to-return-to-south-carolina-school

Attached: 16321441_G.jpg (800x1000, 90K)

What a sweetheart. Protect her, burgers.

Some Sup Forumsack should get in touch with this bright young lady

Attached: Morgan-Roof-400x220.jpg (400x220, 12K)

>pepper spray

I imagine she receives threats regularly because of her autist brother. I don't blame her for wanting protection. Also, she's kinda cute for no make up.

And what's the deal with their parents? Anyone know anything about them?

Come on, I know you fags are fapping to this bitch

Attached: 1517235982627.jpg (810x900, 265K)

she definitely has a black ancestor

Oh, I'm sure her parents are totally normal soccer mom types. Nothing strange going on there. But yeah she does look pretty well adjusted, she probably faces ridiculous amounts of harassment.

Attached: 1519164713771.jpg (583x700, 64K)

Angel.

Attached: IMG_0158.jpg (540x540, 51K)

See kids, this is why you don't wait for the cop to knock, you just shoot that bastard and leave. When the penalty for existence is on par with punishment for death, what incentive is there to reel it in for society's sake?

Yeah, I’m thinking she’s the queen.

Attached: BB62CB98-588D-4EE1-9269-344BE6A6B6D8.gif (840x488, 511K)

become angry people- this girl got arrested for wrong think
your social media accounts are designed to track and identify those who wrongthink and provide justification for intervention. it is not unlike artifically low speed limits that are designed to be violated, giving police justification to pull over anyone they see fit while having a legal reason to do so. I didnt profile you black man- you were driving 60 in a 50. This isnt a random search of your purse white sister of murderer- you posted a bad opinion on facebook

Stupid slag.

Attached: 1xgttz.jpg (500x437, 50K)

This post glows in the dark

Oh boy here we go

Yea pepper spray.

Here in cuckifornia you can be murdered by niggers and spics in certain areas, but if you carry a gun then YOU get arrested for not having a Conceal Carry Permit (which only the friends of the sheriff, politicians, and famous people can get).

If you want to see the future dystopia look at California. One law for them, another law for us, where even protecting your own life becomes a crime

Attached: kick_cuck_jr.png (1920x900, 581K)

She got done wrong by faggots and sjws

false

This Federal agent GitD.

This thread is fucking bait.

Dylan Roof was a faggot who murdered in the house of God.

His sister is probably a degenerate coal-burner. Smokes (((weed)))

Whos care what this child thinks.

There are glow in the dark alphabet soup agents on this board right now and your tax dollars are paying for it.

Remember -- most Federal agents are scrawny-necked pencil pushers who's life has come down trying to get kids on Sup Forums to commit crimes.

Seriously losers, get a life and a hobby.

Sup Forums is a board of righteousness and evil like you will be cast out.

Ever watch Dylan's interview with the FBI? Dude's straight up retarded.

>The queen of Sup Forums
get that shit outta here.
shes obviously a fucking retard, just like her stupid bowl headed fuckwit of a brother.
gas them both

Attached: 1517964712802.png (1015x1527, 422K)

Look up Stefan Molyneux's video on Dylann Roof's life on youtube.