Brit/pol/ - Eternal Anglo edition

>Petulant Gavin tells Russia 'go away and shut up'
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-defence-secretary-orders-russia-12192669
archive.is/2NKIh

>Russia accuses UK for attack, using 'Black-PR' and bad investigation
express.co.uk/news/uk/932147/Russian-spy-poisoning-latest-un-Vasily-Nebenzya-sherlock-holmes-Inspector-LeStrade
archive.is/WGgrK

>Revealed: Tories cut £129Million from MoD Chemical Weapons defence
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/03/the-tories-cut-319-jobs-from-the-mod-unit-responsible-for-chemical-weapons-defence/
archive.is/X98kq

>Labour triste on Russia verdict, Milne going rogue
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/seumas-milne-has-to-speak-for-himself-labour-splits-in-three-over-russia/
archive.is/JZ42H

>Sadiq Khan's 'viral' video turns out to be fake news
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/973703783262965760
archive.is/aA37F

>May praises Azerbaijan dictatorship, seeks deeper ties [pipelines]
en.apa.az/azerbaijan-economy/finance-news/uk-to-further-expand-cooperation-with-azerbaijan-theresa-may.html
archive.is/nVWxp

>France U-Turns on "fantasy politics" after phone call
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/france-says-believe-russia-behind-12192046
archive.is/Lsbsh

>May faces Telford question in PMQs
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-praises-sunday-mirrors-telford-12188617
archive.is/AIQgZ

>The Sun Rising - Donne - Excerpt

Busy old fool, unruly sun,
Why dost thou thus,
Through windows, and through curtains call on us?
Must to thy motions lovers' seasons run?
Saucy pedantic wretch, go chide
Late school boys and sour prentices,
Go tell court huntsmen that the king will ride,
Call country ants to harvest offices,
Love, all alike, no season knows nor clime,
Nor hours, days, months, which are the rags of time.

Attached: R-GAV.jpg (964x594, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/3118434?p_p_id=101_INSTANCE_cKNonkJE02Bw&_101_INSTANCE_cKNonkJE02Bw_languageId=en_GB
archive.is/cActi
archive.is/2QAyL
archive.fo/AuIwd
archive.fo/4i2wc
archive.fo/5cSbp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1520092070469.jpg (1000x1414, 341K)

Trouble at mill.

I mean we've done this around 10 times but why don't you just post the archive.is links on their own? The aim is to prevent ad revenue, and yet you haven't accomplished that because people will overwhelmingly click the first link first out of habit or caution.

I’ve noticed a lot of the Guardian type liberals are rounding on Corbyn and giving him a lot of stick recently.

russia

pls respond

Attached: tm.jpg (1200x680, 70K)

>RUSSIA ANSWER US OR WE WILL BE VERY VERY ANGRY!
>YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW HOURS LEFT TO RESPOND RUSSIA!
>P-PLS RESPOND POOTIN
>R-RUSSIA P-PLEASE
>R-Rule Britannia........

The absolute state of Britain

>russia nukes london

Attached: LDD.gif (316x212, 2.7M)

fancy a pint and pasty lads but my car is at the garage and i'm feeling lazy

what do?

it's so that you can see what link has been archived, to see the source, and snippet of the headline

>habit or caution
anyone who has a habit of clicking on clickbait, or is scared of archive.is shouldn't be here

also I D G A flying F about how you autistically think a string of characters looks good or bad for your aesthetic tastes but if you send a photo of your face, i promise I will change the links. as long as your face is as aesthetically pleasing as a pile of archived MSM links phwoar

>Russia life expectancy : 71
>UK life expectancy : 81

>Russia murder rate : 11.3
>UK murder rate : 0.9

Yeah the absolute state...

Oh so that's why there has been no Russian response? I was wondering

>Guardian type liberals

call them by their real name please

He didn't want to accuse Russia before the investigation is over. Since Russians, albeit minorities in the UK, are not shitskins and faggots playing victim card, we are allowed to be hated by liberals.

Which one has more child rape gangs tho?

I'm past the aesthetics thing. I do think it looks messy but that doesn't matter anyway. It's more the general purpose and again, you can bitch all day that people shouldn't be cautious about clicking an archive.is link but unvis.it is used for that exact reason. People are cautious clicking unknown links on Sup Forums and people will overwhelmingly click the real links so you aren't succeeding in preventing ad revenue which is the whole point of the archive.is links.

My advice is try unvis.it. People just end up changing the links.

russia

respond now

pls

Attached: tm2.png (1590x980, 1.13M)

russia probably still has more rape anyway, which is concerning

>I mean we've done this around 10 times
t. linkpolice

>why don't you just post the archive.is links on their own?
So people can see the URL

>The aim is to prevent ad revenue
Not only

>people will overwhelmingly click the first link first out of habit or caution
head canon

>So people can see the URL
That's why unvis.it is used.

>Not only
What other reason?

Russia is dominated by the rules of the criminal subculture. Rapists especially child rapists are, mildly speaking, not respected in jail. Rapes are not popular here as a crime.

>Rapists especially child rapists are, mildly speaking, not respected in jail.
Are child rapists glorified in any prison in the world?

Unironically Russia. They have a huge problem with trafficking and CP

Literally no dififferent than Jeremy Kyle guests except richer and in political position thanks to self hating Brits.What a fucking nasty rat

Attached: Theresa May.jpg (928x580, 49K)

And you can't beat that shithole russia because chinks support them

Japanese and other european life standard way higher than you

This is what you get when u give up hong kong and empire

Life getting shittier and some arab cunt saying nelson is white supremacist

well unv.is either need to fix their script or something because only about 50% of links work through it. I think some sites just block it from accessing too
furthermore it uses a coinmining tool in your browser, which I wouldn't mind if it was stated but it's a bit underhand to do it without warning.

only (you) change the links (to remove the archive), or some autist (ex tripfag) who puts in 4 BBC links per OP..

and desu i still D G A flying so i'm not going to discuss this anymore

This is a respectful discussion forum, name calling is not necessary you shitbird faggot.

russia

pls respond

I don't know, honestly.

Russia has less reported rapes than EU average

You’ll be next gook, no country can survive a birthrate as low as yours.

>well unv.is either need to fix their script or something because only about 50% of links work through it.
I remember that.

>only (you) change the links (to remove the archive)
Unless you're the guy I was autistically arguing with this about last July or August then you've gotten this wrong. Although the other day some moron posted another "links don't matter edition", and when I made the thread after his, I used just the archive.is links. That's the only time I've changed the links as of recently.

I will criticise it until the end of time however. I think it's sloppy. You're not preventing ad revenue if that's your purpose.

Has comrade corbyn a chance in the next election? I wonder when you'll transform into a oneparty state.

Yes he has a chance. They are polling slightly above the Conservatives at the moment. The next election is scheduled for 2022 though, a lot of things can happen in that time.

I guess you guys need to be this deluded to not pull a brevik

Your PM is a paki poof m8

Somebody asked a question and he responded with a relevant answer mongoloid. It was hardly an attempt to cope.

what ever , we gook never has good life like your boomer parent or ancestor

our country always have been shit-hole

which make you more pathetic, fucking imbecile can't look out for his own interests

I don't know statistics. The only thing that I may say that gopniks may rob an insecure lonely bird but it's very unlikely that they would rape her.

ur pm a gay indian lol @ u

Bongs continueing stiff attitude towards Russia like its election year kek
Idkw if they are absolute retards or with some agenda to think that kind of language will get them anywhere.
Anyway bong got rekt by baldy last night at UN, should have acted tough there not now infront of cameras and no baldy russian in sight.

Attached: almost.jpg (642x792, 36K)

What an ugly rat,both inside and outside.Who voted for this creature?She belongs in toilet cleaning department not as Prime Minister

Attached: Leader of Subhumans.jpg (590x700, 98K)

>Anyway bong got rekt by baldy last night at UN
What the hell were you watching? I remember every country on the UN security council besides China which was on the fence seemed very pro-British response.

>frog memeflag

We’ll rise again and the world will know true power.

Look at this creature,what a strange bizzare creature.
It would make a fine guest at Jeremy Kyle show

Attached: Theresa May Rat KiKE.png (640x480, 112K)

plz respond

Attached: russiaplz.jpg (1254x358, 145K)

How can this rodent become Prime Minister?How stupid,ignorant and guillable do one has to be to elect this thing to represent him/her?

Attached: Rat.jpg (630x850, 122K)

We know, were working on it. Not going to pretend every thing is ok like your buddy. Like you guys our pm was not elected and was always an unpopular backbencher
He responded with by pretending somewhere else had worse child rape gangs then ye. That sort of burying your head in the sand is pathetic

Attached: IMG_0425.jpg (750x884, 168K)

she wasn't elected

Watched UN council where everyone like parrots repeated how they condemn attack and how chemical weapons are bad and blah blah blah..
Only your representative said something concrete against Russia and it was in tone that they want to work with russians and show evidence but not rush it.
Now today this bong accuses once again Russia.
Baldy rekt bong by telling him that hes PM is immature retard to point finger 1st rather than provide evidence, also that Britain hasnt shown any evidence and that your country posses chemical weapons while Russia destroyed its and international team confirmed.
Also many traitors that defected to UK worked on that chemical weapon and that UK needs control sample to know it is novichok nerve agent which means bongs have it and that should make them feel bad.
Now tell me what bong replied after that ?
Oh yea, no response.
Rekt by baldy once again.

Moron

This guy gets ItAnyhow we didn’t elect our gay Indian, funny enough, much as you lot don’t elct Teresa May..
>but you did elect a Muslim Manlet as mayor of London, who previously defended Muslim Extremists.

Attached: 64A370BE-6582-4F62-AEB6-588A72674E29.jpg (532x405, 55K)

>Not going to pretend every thing is ok like your buddy
there is no place on the interwebs with more despair than here u silly billy

#Ireland2040... Brits out, Pakis in!

You're an utter fucking mongoloid just looking for any sort of conflict at all. If you were looking for people burying their hands in the sand, Brit/pol/ is the last place you'd go to if you had a working brain cell.

It's extremely plausible that Russia has more child sex related offences than the UK.

I find these remarks inappropriate for a gentleman.

Got a nasty flu lads, had to call in sick just 3 weeks after getting a promotion. Is it Russians?

please , show us some of your bulls

we are expecting white british kid saying we will become warriors like hero of Agincourt

But only we can see is skins type fucked up kid and parent

There is no gentry class or aristocrat cabinet

There is no sign of white british retake former glory

nothing but Brit Larping as "sex and the city" type cunt and decline of national power

>fight for hundreds of years to get anglos out of ur country
>bring in third worlders just a few decades later
biggest self-own in world history tbqh

Also if you recall it was between the gay Indian and Simon Coveny..I mean what kind of fucking (((choice))) is that anyhow,

Attached: E44BA141-744C-490E-B9FA-29A82F566671.png (2048x1536, 1.47M)

>The Hateful Gales

WTF

Attached: WatchaDoinRabbi.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>There is no gentry class or aristocrat cabinet
Yes there are.

based korea

>skins type fucked up kid
but that's our primary export

>gentry class or aristocrat cabinet
this part never changed. they aren't in any way cool or politically intelligent

>former glory
this is fantasy though

also what happened to pic related?

Attached: 최순실_aka_the_rasputin.jpg (267x339, 20K)

I wasn't looking for it. Just saw one guy trying to act like there are worse problems then your muslim rape/pedo gangs
Its not at all plausible russia is worse on that front.
Shit is so bad you have irish nationalists feeling empathy for ye. You can't let your guys hide from the state of your country

>May and boris

im talking about de gaulle and adenauer tier government

Attached: based Adenauer.jpg (218x300, 18K)

I thought you meant that there is no aristocratic class in Britain any more. There's plenty.

>Its not at all plausible russia is worse on that front.
Spoken like somebody who doesn't know the extent of human or child trafficking in Russia or Eastern Europe and only knows Sup Forums memes set in Britain.

#
I though Sup Forums was full of autistics that could see obscure patterns in data. Yet (You) can’t see the pattern repeated across the entire fucking western world, as far as having every cuntreeee have its doors wide open to unlimited third world immigration. If you think our (((elected))) officials are acting independently of each other, then you really are an idiot. It’s blatanly obvious it’s cordinated and it’s already been confirmed that even with a hard Brexit, you are still gonna get enriched...So are we. Like I said it’s happening everywhere and voting does not stop it.

>what kind of choice is that
An easy one. The guy who wanted to spread our population out (not import people) over the faggot foreigner any day.
But lets save it for Eire pol

chill bro. got no beef with u

>Petulant Gavin tells Russia 'go away and shut up'

This is getting surreal.

Oh fuck off. Didn’t you watch the Sutherland conveney clip. Also just so it’s clear, Coveney is on record for saying he wants a nation of renters. Get it yet, he wants to ensure you never own an asset to pass on to any kids. He is a 1st class globalist gobshite. Again there is no hope in voting.

So what do we start calling the Russia shills online? RIDF?

>be Putin
>world cup and presedential elections right around the corner
>decide to just kill an old MI6 informator because there's not enough sanctions put on Russia as is
>don't decide to make it look like an accident, like a brick falling on his head
>decide to use old Soviet nerve gas for which the brits even have an antidote, magically
Are bongs capable of false flagging even? Next time should leave some GRU pasports or a vodka bottle, just to make it look even more convincing.

Attached: 1430766983274.jpg (579x567, 387K)

MAGAtard is good

Attached: 1520995485113.jpg (720x960, 90K)

UNSC are apparently saying we didn't follow OPCW protocol.

So everyone gotten caught up on blaming Russia as a whole but who is the actually guy to do it? Is there no man hunt? No witnesses? CCTV of everyone in the area? Why is the actual perp getting so little thought???

Because its your work bong, cant think of everything when you do it.

well I mainly see JTRIG aka GCHQ shilling against russia here. they're pretty desperate because the public is 1% more woke than it used to be and a few people are questioning their fabricated narrative
funny really.

we didn't
mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/3118434?p_p_id=101_INSTANCE_cKNonkJE02Bw&_101_INSTANCE_cKNonkJE02Bw_languageId=en_GB

Whoever did it is probably already back in Russia

Meanwhile
>Theresa May looking weak as fuck due to Brexit not going well
>UK finishes up with Toxic Dagger drill archive.is/cActi
>Located at Porton Down, just a few kilometres from Salisbury archive.is/2QAyL
>Results in near unanimous support for May in parliament
>British Secretary for Defence gets to call for more funding
>Get the media to completely ignore the Telford scandal

Attached: 1498832509497.gif (232x297, 118K)

I cannot actually believe what's happening in our government at the moment. This is madness.

>woke

>using Guardian terminology

Get a grip, lad.

Attached: sarbeni-donner-cheese.jpg (550x412, 41K)

Posted without comment.

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-114448.png (1080x1920, 266K)

Narstie

Attached: 72E7E9DA-F0A9-4927-B99E-85DDBA4BD3CB.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Every fucking time something big like this happens, it tends to happen right at the same time some other shit happens in the background that just conviently gets ignored.
It's the same shit here as well. I don't understand how people can still eat up the mainstream news without even trying to question things.

It's hard to not love Peter. His combination of alpha-autism is so entertaining.

Attached: No more emails.gif (500x250, 998K)

>put tories in power
>everyone gets fucked

This is what people voted for. Enjoy it.

Attached: Islamic May.jpg (640x360, 37K)

I'd have believed it was some Putin power play had they not been so quick to blame him and dismiss any alternative possibility, even when almost nothing was known. Are we really this incompetent?

why limey fegits hate russia?

Why do the goybalists want war with Russia so badly?

I didn't.

I'm a northerner but my girlfriend is from down south. Every time I go to Essex where her parents live I see Big Narstie, every fucking time. He must live out near Chelmsford.

You're posting too much chekov, calm down

Especially as several other former Soviet Union countries had stockpiles of that nerve agent as well. During the chaos after the collapse anyone could have got their hands on the recipe and method.

Hi mummy.

we don't

our globalist overlords want an economic hybrid war to sustain their
-military corporations
-fake news networks
-social control narratives
-geopolitical conflicts

Attached: thisisfyne.jpg (625x350, 103K)

Just started a thread about this. The Salisbury chemical incident is a distraction from the ongoing investigation into Privatbank in Ukraine and Zionist Oligarchs Ihor Kolomoisky and Gennady Bogolyubov. It fills the news and internet with keywords 'Russia' and 'Ukraine' so this news can be buried. Anyone want to help me dig into the most powerful Jew in the world and his corrupt bank.

archive.fo/AuIwd

archive.fo/4i2wc

archive.fo/5cSbp

Attached: distraction.jpg (1200x668, 455K)

Have you spoken to 'Are Narstie?