SWEET SWEEEET VICTORY

SWEET SWEEEET VICTORY

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-09-11-59-1.png (1440x1894, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0iokW8TAag&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=W0iokW8TAag&t

Attached: 20170613_191020.jpg (5312x2988, 3.6M)

This is actually necessary. If it is sanctioned by authority how can it be civil disobedience?

>13,000 gun murders annually (average)
>325,000,000 people
This makes current gun control laws 99.996% effective. What are they protesting for besides a complete ban?

Public school are not on our side

they're just gonna smoke dabs and tweet about their unjust treatment.

For spots in the bolshevist mass graves dug for them by their handlers.

Death must be stopped. Therefore all bad things must be banned and all corners rounded off.

The US is far too dangerous. These kids should be given refugee status and sent to somalia where they can be safe.

What effect would a suspension have on getting into a good university?

Attached: laughs in murican.jpg (600x600, 65K)

The answer to that sign is

> ALL OF THEM

They're advocating for AR bans and a few other things like gun restraining orders.

Also that's a stupid way to look at it. They think it can be lower, like Gernani tier.

This only helps their cause though.

Pretty much none. Especially if you can spin it as 'suspended for activism'

If it comes down to it and they're not sure who to choose they choose people without suspension.

If you're barely making 3.0 and trying to get into somewhere and you have a big fat S they'll probably not allow you in.

If you have a 4.0 and this is your only problem and you explain it it probably won't affect you.

Straight white males who have it can kiss Ivy League goodbye with this though.

t. american in bongistan.

Big universities came out and said this event wouldn't factor into admissions decisions. Deans, librarians, and academic bureaucrats are the biggest commies out there.

this. these kids will then go on to college and expect to be let off the hook for tests and other things if they are handed this to them now.

however, what makes it clear to me that this whole thing, in large part, was organized by school administrations and students themselves, is the fact that there were middle and elementary schools that also participated.

I fucking hate these children.

This is good. I pay property taxes for what? For kids to be indoctrinated into political ideologies while I pay for their education?

>A bunch of kids who used a tragedy as an excuse to skip school are now given two days off.
That'll show them.