Kek, what a fucking loser virgin

Kek, what a fucking loser virgin

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-090948.jpg (1438x2232, 710K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0iokW8TAag&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

katy perry sucks black cock

Would you like to be kissed by an ugly trap

youtube.com/watch?v=W0iokW8TAag&t

Attached: 9952d225bfc3eba9934f151ee4571d8d.jpg (540x730, 54K)

This. Getting a kiss from Katy Perry is like getting slapped across the face from a BBC.

why you laughing, being that close to an STD would make anyone uncomfortable.

he probably didnt want herpes. OP is a thirsty normalfag

He was a good looking guy and he didn't seem autistic or anything. He wasn't an incel, he just chooses to live a more pure and wholesome life.

Makes me happy traditional values are alive and well in 2018, at least somewhere. God bless.

Confirmed?

Even if not true, I would not be happy if that thing kissed me. I would feel used and objectified.

This unironically

Attached: katy perry.png (609x355, 47K)

I wouldn't want to kiss that devil worshiping, coal burner either.

>I kissed a fag and I liked it
>the taste of his soy-based chapstick
>I kissed a fag and I liked it
>is math related to science?
>it felt so dry
>but he was white
>won't make these piss flaps too tight

Attached: I-Kissed-A-Girl-katy-perry-2791849-640-480.jpg (640x480, 125K)

No it's definitely true (see my pic above)

Imagine all the jew cock that she sucked to get famous!

#hetoo

She is crawling with diseases. He probably caught something from that coal burner

If it was a famous man forcing a kiss on a young girl....#metoo

This is a good point. If she was a man could you even imagine the backlash?

BEGONE THOT

Imagine if whatever guy is on that show now, went from behind the desk, grabbed a virgin girl and kissed her. Fucking IMAGINE it. He would be drug through the streets and called a pedo rapist.

Female on Male sexual assault is a double standard that makes sense though. Any straight male with the slightest bit of test knows this

Besides his obvious putting pussy on a pedestal, Katy Perry is an HPV/AIDS ridden whore. Herpes and Mono is transmitted this way.

Attached: Katy Perry BBC.png (651x379, 38K)

Did she kiss him knowing that he had never had one? If so that’s even more disgusting because she felt like she was doing him a favor with her used-up, covered in jewery germs and infected with their propaganda. Anyone saying this soylette deserves this needs to stickcthe fuck up for men’s rights and tell your dick to sit the fuck down. This needs to be pushed and trended with metoo. But no we’re gonna waste an opportunity so we can signal with our cocks. Shits nasty, she’s definitely been defiled and if you honestly are calling this soyboy out then go ahead and look out the window at least once today. Stuff is going on outside, you might want to check that shit out. Trolling irl is boss

Is that the excuse you use when you try to grope BBC?

Attached: 1518376762388.png (300x300, 41K)

Still disgusting to be kissed by Katy Perry.

he should sue her for emotional distress

Too bad he didnt make a statment he was thinking about taytay while doing it. Perry would go insane lmfao

well she did commit sexual assault

this is underrated

reminder that her song "extraterrestrial" was literally entirely about burning coal

Attached: et2.jpg (2063x1716, 416K)

hope he gets the fat metoo payout he's looking for

Reverse the genders and it there would be a sexual assault charge running through the courts at mach 5

What kind of loser gets angry after a now semi attractive singer kisses him

You're a cuck.