A new challenger enters the ring.

You kidding?

Only good matches in this thread

might nigger
byacuck
All MyNigger
literally who vs literally who

underrated

Gon at this stage is as strong as the king. All Might in his prime is the only one that stands a chance.

Well, in a shounen setting, the one that is fighting for a reason wins, so All Mighty wins by default.

Only interesting one is Zoro v byakuya

Post ts Zoro wins, but only just

Assuming Gon can keep that form for a long time Gon would probably destroy All Might. AM has a time limit and Gon has fucking explosions.

Kazuma is actually super competent later on in the novel.

Gon has super slow explosions that need to be charged with a catchphrase while All Might is going to just punch tornados at him.

As someone that doesn't watch hxh because it felt like shit even after the second season, did they really give Gon a fucking Super Saiyan form?

youtube.com/watch?v=qb5Z8E0MoLY

Watch it yourself and see what you make of it. Its one of the most unatural transformations in shonen you get the sense of dread instead of relief when gon transforms into that form.

(He looses his nen from doing this and has remained that way up until current chapter) Even then gons body got completely ruined from it aswell.

wow it's like they wanted to combine together every possible power up trope into one shitty one

HXH fag just salty because their manga in Hiatus

HxH is rated the 6th best anime ever created and it would be higher if people actually appreciated Yoshihiro Togashi's writing. It's one of the greatest things to come out of the industry so it's worth the hiatus

Son-Gan

Even so, how long you must wait for new chapter release? Hiatus X Hiatus fag?

Deku with a loli on his back

Nice joke but not even close

truly astute expert opinion from someone who didnt even watch up to this point

well maybe if the anime wasn't shit people would give a damn enough to watch

You are taking the worst baits I've seen in a long time, faggot.

how much sleep do you lose at night knowing how inept you are compared to everyone around you

yeah i bet

Gon-san doesn't need his Janken to beat All Might. Also, all of All Might's special moves take time to say as well.
It's actually well done, and not bullshit.

>HxH is rated the 6th best anime ever created
Please kill yourself.

literally is, you can try and deny it but it's a fact that hxh is one of the greatest animes ever made

All Might. He's our hero, he never loses.

Okay NOW we really are reaching Rick and Morty fan levels of delusion. Togashi is a fucking tracing hack.

Which is exactly why hero academia is a shit anime. Protagonists are supposed to be flawed and fail, it makes them relatable, hence why Gon is so likable. He's the perfect protagonist for the viewer to relate to and like. Unless you're completely new to the anime genre you will love him. And the veteran anime fans will recognize and love all the subtle ways the shonen tropes are embraced and subverted with his character.

Possibly All Might in his prime, if he can survive long enough to outlast Gon-san's transformation.

All Might isn't super durable or anything, and unless we go about retrofitting his power in terms of Nen, he's purely physical, which puts him at considerable disadvantage when compared to a Nen user.

The first Nomu could dig its fingers into him, so he's not obscenely durable, like Superman for example, meaning Gon-san could likely tear him apart quite easily.

That's just what happens when you pit two wildly different power systems together

>He's the perfect protagonist for the viewer to relate to and like.
Yeah, a super genius who is psychotic and the son of one of the best hunters on the planet. SO relatable.

I haven't watched Konosuba yet, but the evidence just keeps on piling up that it's not complete fucking garbage like most isekai.

Unluckily for me, Sword Fart Online and Re:Shitto have soured my on anything remotely like to that to the point where I'm still lukewarm about even bothering with it just in case.

Shin-chan vs Umaru who wins lads

Umaru is older and actually very athletic, unless they have some gag powers which I don't remember Umaru would just spank him.

It's not a serious isekai, it's a parody. Give it a shot.

This is why hunter will always be ranked sixth instead of one, because people like you give up on the deeper meaning of everything Togashi writes in. He's relatable because he starts becoming unrelatable. He makes the viewer self reflect on himself and analyze why he's unrelatable. And then right at the peak of this he loses his nen powers.
It's nothing short of genius and I'm honestly sorry you aren't the kind of person who can understand and then appreciate this show.

Hiatus X Hiatus Season 2 WHEN???? Togashi already ded before its happen

i can't tell if this is satire

>niggers on mal are somehow the gauge for greatest anime ever

Nah you're just a brainlet.

Not just there. Even this board agrees it's a masterpiece. Well those whose opinions are worth a damn
probably should leave the board then and accept you're wrong

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Hunter x Hunter. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of shounen tropes most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head.

Didn't you know that Gintama is one of the greatest, deepest animes ever made??

>using a reddit meme
You have to go, lad.

Gon-san wins at the moment. He's faster and stronger.

Fitting for a reddit fanbase.

there's nothing wrong with Rick and Morty, you guys just like to mock what you don't understand

I'm an oldfag to shounen manga, I like HxH but Gon is one of the worst and most foregettable characters in the series. You can say many good things about HxH but the protagonist certainly is not one of them. MHA is okay. All Might is likable and fun to watch at least.

>reddit meme

What the fuck are you talking about? That meme started on Sup Forums of all places, the fact that you think it is from reddit just goes to show you the type of people who obsess over such things are massive redditors. Kindly, shut your mouth.

This desu. Killua is a far more interesting character than Gon.

Yes, just there. Nowhere else but MAL has HxH 2011 ranked to give you the offhand idea of "sixth best anime".

No, MHA is shit compared to HxH and you need to fucking leave the hobby now. They just ripped off everything about Gon to make their shitty protagonist. Faggot can't even control his super power and cries all the damn time.

A quick check through the archive disproves your dumbass statement. Nothing worse than a newfag trying to act like an oldfag. It's just sad, so take your own advice.

If anything they should have chosen a better magic system, nen is perfect

their super power world is insanely lame

>They just ripped off everything about Gon to make their shitty protagonist
>HxH invented risky superpowers

The only thing HxH does better than Hero Academia is world building. BnHA has far better characters and better fights.

HxH invented the concepts of superpowers period. Everything from the powers from someone's eyes to the revenge arcs, it basically started shonen. Anime as it is wouldn't even exist without Hunter
HxH does everything better than HxH. Hisoka alone is better than everyone in that fucking show combined and his relationship with Gon is way more complex and interesting than that show could fucking crap out.
Also what fucking fights? Hunter has whole episodes devoted to conflicts meanwhile BnHA can barely last a few minutes

>muh consensus

Fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from, shitskin.

As if we needed more proof that HxH shitters are crossboarding spics from MAL.

stop

>I can't win the argument so I just have to ask the person to stop talking
you're pretty sad

sorry but togashi can't do character arcs or effective emotional payoffs consistently. oda destroys him in that regard. he whiffs those more than he hits, by a large margin.

yeah, the extrapolation aspect of his writing (ie, the addition of compounding details) is excellent, but even oda puts to toward an effective purpose better, if in a simpler manner.

what?

>Garou wins
>Zoro wins
>ALLMIGHTO, even though Uvo is way cooler
>Kazuma wipes the floor with that faggot

hxh is the best and smartest anime! even reddit agreed with me!

But the characterization of hunter is the best part, even his relationship with his aunt turned adoptive mom is enough to make people cry. How the hell is the writing not stellar?

>All these niggers thinking Gon's asspull power up can survive a full powered United States of Smash

HiatusxHiatusFags truly are in another level of delusion

This is going to 500 posts isn't it

>BnHA has far better characters
Better characters my ass. Every character is shit and boring. That neet faggot shiggy is barebones as fuck, and it shows when you compare him to someone like Meruem.

>better fights
lol

>"ripped off the protagonist"
>literally didnt
>and is still 1000x better than gon

>hundreds of thousands of not millions of people agree that something is outstanding
>acts like this is a bad thing
kindly fuck off
>I've got a massive boner for America when the country is literally the bane of the modern world
It's sad that you like pandering so much

>Gon 1990-2000 era protagonist
BLAND protagonist, hypocrite protagonist who say revenge is bad during (York Shin Arc) but kill someone during Chimera Ant because killing his mentor.

>Deku 2010-now era protagonist
Full of hardship. Learning from failure. Use brain than brawn

LEARN DIFFERENCE

I forgot that the pedofile clown was somehow the pinnacle of writing.

Name one good HxH fight besides Kuropika vs Uvogin. That's right, you can't because they were all terribly boring.

I guess we can all agree that Deku >>>>>> Gon

Does his aunt even relevant to the PLOT??? missing for 300+ chapter

Hisoka vs Chrollo

Literally every single fight was amazing. Even the Hunter Exam had outstanding fights and they barely lasting a few minutes
How the fuck does that chinese rip off rank better in anyway than gon?

both of ur gay animu are gay
who the fuck wants to watch magical little girls and kids beat up giant fucking warrior adults? it's gay as fuck

suspension of disbelief my arse, this is just over the top wish fulfillment author insert power fantasy boy-loving shit

yeah thats why i said it was a good thing that reddit approved my tastes

He could, since various Nen techniques, ten and ren in particular, can negate a vast amount of physical damage.

>Hisoka vs Chrollo
You mean that asspull one sided fight where Chrollo literally didnt do shit but turn the crowd into a bunch of bomb zombies? Boring ass fight.

>deku is literally handed his powers and does nothing to earn them
Also no one likes the faggot ass "I'm a genius!" characters, they aren't relatable at all. I was laughing my ass off at him explaining the blood power to ice/fire faggot. In the hunter world the guy would be dead in an instant
she represents gon's humanity and that's why it's fitting when she's gone for so long, it reflects his hero/character arc

>It's sad that you like pandering so much
Why would it be pandering? that attack literally blew a gigant hole in the middle of the city.
Gon's Jajanken would get even closer in terms of damage

>there are moeshitters on Sup Forums right now who dont think HxH is the greatest manga of all time

lmao cringeworthy Sup Forumsutists

And yet it's better than every single fight in hero academia. Really makes ya think, huh?

The fact that the strongest character in a japanese anime/manga is a guy from America is sad. Kohei Horikoshi is just a hack that has to pander to americans to even get noticed

>Don't know who Subaru is

Literally screams of new