WAR IS COMING

A joint statement by the UK, US, France and Germany says the poisoning of ex-double agent Sergei Skripal was a violation of Britain’s sovereignty by Russia and was the first offensive use of a chemical agent since World War II.

Vladimir Putin told Russia’s Security Council that he was “extremely concerned” by the destructive and provocative stance of the UK on the poisoning of double agent Sergey Skripal, Dmitry Peskov, the Kremlin press secretary, said.

rt.com/news/421396-nerve-agent-europe-use-skripal/

Attached: warnings.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/on-air/421373-eastern-ghouta-civilian-evacuation/
rt.com/usa/421414-us-sanctions-russia-treasury/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Embrace the fire.
This is it.

Why the FUCK does Sup Forums not even care?

No more brother wars

Because nobody is going to war, you're either retarded or completely misinformed about the global economy.

Plenty of thread about it.
Before the war there will be some kind of artfical happening to make it easier to convince the public something bad is happening.

rt.com/on-air/421373-eastern-ghouta-civilian-evacuation/

FUG

UK is cucked. Leads to nothing but whining

People said the same before WW2.

I'm not saying its a real probability but people should go back and read about how many articles were put out right before WW2 across Europe with people sure it wouldn't be stupid enough to tear itself apart again.

Hell, some think it played a part in why Germany's spread was so fast and effective.

>foreign invaders systematically sexually abuse and traffick children for 40 years
the uk gov - "meh"
>russia kills russian spy on us territory
the uk gov - "NUKE THE RUSKIE CUNTS!"

best part of the war will be he hunt for traitors
I will kill pro russians with no hesitation,

WW2 isn't even a comparison, the world has changed so much since then, the countries have too much invested in each other, it simply will NOT happen.

look at the poor firemans. They forced to be exposed to the toxic faulty fridge gases!

Attached: UK was a mistake.jpg (1096x616, 174K)

No, these cucks has no power. We don't support cucks. This is a bunch of cucks calling for war. We're informational chads, Sup Forums are building a vanguard for whites in SA as we speak. Any attempt at narrative control will be met with silence. No brother wars.
Get fucked shills

rt.com/usa/421414-us-sanctions-russia-treasury/

Yet again: These |exact| words were used in the articles.

Like I said: I acknowledge that you are correct, a more unified global economy has a natural tendency to ward countries off of war. But the word out of the IC is that Russia is making hard and fast moves that are jeopardizing the entire system and they have no way to explain what their end-game is outside of conflict.

the world has changed dude

wars aren't fought with military forces anymore. Today, wars get decided on TV and comment sections.

Why invade a country if you can get them kill themselves with some well-placed propaganda?

How do I enlist in Russian army ?

what about when israeli/american agents killed the polish president 10 years ago?

The Empire strikes back

>global economy

HAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING DOLT

Economy can only go up from current stage you fucking imbecilic wankstain.

They aren't making any hard fast moves, you're literally regurgitating MSM. All they have done is reply to the claim that they poisoned their own spy.

kek whada loada crap

>was the first offensive use of a chemical agent since World War II.
Who used chemical agents in WWII?

No one had nuclear weapons when that war started.

WW3 with will be disaster for everyone. If Russia goes down, they will make sure everyone comes down with them.

That's my fucking point you dirty europoor, why the FUCK would anyone in Europe want war when they have so much investment in each other. You're fucking retarded, irrelevant countries like you should have been handed out to the big boys that actually have relevance, you're a waste of land mass.

Fuck off pedo purpose!

Attached: 1504632479257.png (2250x2250, 3.86M)

I would be glad to see some nations going fisticuffs but I have my doubts.

Attached: 1517964809653.png (500x500, 26K)

Based Mohammad.

I honestly don't care about this country any more. We are a degenerate, inbred, misinformed people ruled over by Marxists and/or traitors.

How do I become a legit Russian agent in my country?

Nonsense.
This shit is nothing new.

Haven`t heard any proof yet. Just faggots screaming and carrying on about Russia. We are going to keep fucking with those folks and start WW III. Hope they put the first nuke up Hillary and Bill`s ass.

Dude, there are muslim pedophile networks acting for 40 years with the protection of your government, so you'd better tone down the arrogance.

Are you deaf?

War would BENEFIT the economy. So officials want war, and are readying it up. It will happen.

>They aren't making any hard fast moves

You are full on retarded, this accident isn't taken in a vacuum. Syria, Crimea, now the assassinations. Even Vlad himself has said that Russia is more aggressive and is not backing down.

The Flag-Swapping Cyka-Blyat trolls need to stay on-point as they are even going against what the Kremlin itself says at this point. Better watch out before you get a nerve-agent enema comrade.

>violation of Britain’s sovereignty
>importing millions of turd worlders that create child sex rings and openly attack people isn't
>france and germany agree with this sentiment
>people in the west hold this double standard
We're all fucked.

Attached: evola3.jpg (3840x2160, 2.03M)

UK vs Russia, round 1... oh it's over already?

>another war that helps kill off the goyim

Attached: thenose.gif (500x375, 337K)

If war breaks out, Jews die first right here in the US.

no one wants to interrupt the current gravy train but you can't ride the gravy train with biscuit wheels forever. got it?

>by Russia
[citation needed]
>first offensive use of a chemical agent since World War II
There are acid attacks every other day in London.

People said the same for biological-warfare before WW2.

Like I said: You guys are echoing almost word for word countless reports.

And on that note: Vlad himself just said that he would rather let the nukes fly then see Russia step down from "Being Russia".

blah blah blah ......,blah blah blah blah blah blah.nothing will happen. this thread is shit.

Attached: Bottle.jpg (205x157, 9K)

Why? So you can surrender on their side?

its all so tiresome.

We should stop fucking with the Russians. Make them an ally before this bull shit gets us all killed. The Brits don`t give a shit about the Muslims butf fucking their kids.

Attached: DBo2yzcVoAEUljC.jpg (595x369, 63K)

Retard

Fun fact : it is a quote from Evola's essay on Islam.

War doesn't benefit any economy you moron . It literally adversely effects the majority of the basic factors of production, land, labour and capital. War takes people from labour, requires huge capital, much of which is misdirected and eventually destroyed. The ONLY reason people say war is good for an economy is reference to the industrialisation during world war two, it is complete fictitious NONSENSE.

To fight the caliphate.

Can't believe Sup Forums is falling for it too, no better than r*ddit these days

GENOCIDE THE KIKES

Chemical weapons were unironically not used by the allies and the Nazis.

Jews did it.

Attached: aXm6088xjU.jpg (650x650, 52K)

They train Russians to be Americans, not the other way around

show flag, fag.

>First use of chemical weapons since WWII
Hey look at that, they just admitted Assad is innocent.

Checked

Attached: 1520605835496.jpg (243x393, 86K)

Because you faggot meme flagging warmongering jew hyping up a glow in the dark obvious false flag attack committed by your own government.

Literally just a handful of EU globalist shills.

If shit really starts, europeans will wake up and just have to guillotine maybe a 100 people at most to make the whole thing better.

Let them push for war and then we will give them civil war and genocide the Kikes.

I know, I've read it. Christianity used to have this sentiment but that was ruined as well.

israel isn't rattling its sabres so nothing is going to happen besides the queen having to watch the world cup on tv

Why am I always surprised Bulgarians are less retarded on Sup Forums than in real life?

I mean that you can construct coherent sentences in English whereas the ones I meet irl can't.

>Vladimir Putin told Russia’s Security Council that he was “extremely concerned” by the destructive and provocative stance of the UK
Literally nothing is happening, if he wanted to start shit he would use more aggressive statements. He's not interested in war with UK and UK won't be the first to start because everyone is just going to blame them for the shitstorm that comes after.

You're probably used to meeting toilet cleaners, Leopold.

Good!
Maybe it will stop the Ivans from shitting up the internet.
They've been acting like a bunch of faggots for the longest.

I read somewhere that 70 percent of our prostitutes are Bulgarian so maybe that's it.

Where's your flag, fag?

No, he says the exact opposite : is that this "warrior class" isn't a part of christianity. But he also talks about how such a "class of warrior" develloped during with the contact with muslims and how warriors orders modelled on those of the muslims during crusades.

As part of germany I do NOT stand by the opinion of our politicians.

So if anything is going to happen target our fucked up politicians and not the innocent population.

thanks.

Attached: 45245652.jpg (391x960, 56K)

>Jews couldn't convince Americans to elect a woman who they controlled and promised a war with Russia, so instead they false-flag an ally in order to force America to go to war with Russia.
Neat!

Because war isn't going to happen, Trump is far smarter than the Eternal Juden give him credit for, and he'll know this was fake just like the Syrian gas attacks were fake. Russians have legitimately assassinated people overseas before, but they're surgical about it. They don't gas a whole town.

1 thing is for certain , those russian nukes are not going away. It's a chokehold, (((they))) know this.They need to remove Putin and get control of Russia and its nukes completely and wage war. Nothing will happen before then. Putin knows this but he also knows he is mortal. Shit is about to get real.

i don't know how they verify that is was Russia that pulled off the attack vs. some other group trying to frame Russia.

but - it is a serious attack to deploy this nerve agent. this isn't just spy games.

It ain't.

why would they pull of such a method tho. A bullet to the back of the head would still be less incriminating.

>But he also talks about how such a "class of warrior" develloped during with the contact with muslims and how warriors orders modelled on those of the muslims during crusades.
That's the point I was trying to convey. The molding of a Christian warrior class was abandoned after the crusades and various islamic attempts at invations when islam started it's decline to irrelevance until the 20th century when we figured out they have massive amounts of oil. I'm hoping this sentiment revives.

This but to be honest family your politicians deserve to be gassed. If Putin really did it, he targeted the wrong people.

>the first offensive use of a chemical agent since World War II
its not tho..

Can England not start another world war?
Twice is enough.

To send a message.

Thereza May is doing Hillary's work starting a war against Russia

The spy could have poisoned himself too, or be poisoned. I mean, there is absolutely no need for a mysterious third party involved.

The Allies have been able to manufacture the gas in question since the 80s. That's how they were able to verify instantly that it was what it was. This has false-flag written all over it. I guarantee you the person who was targeted was directly involved in the Steele dossier, and since the walls are closing in on that little debacle, (((someone))) wanted to both give Steele's paid-for fabricated evidence credibility, and to also put heat on Russia. They want to continue the dying narrative, and the only way to do that is frame Russia.

Not an argument.

Then it's war. Putin won't just sit idle while the world sanction Russia to oblivion. It would either a literal trade alliance can easily spiral into WW3. This is it then boys

But does it really matter?
Ivan's real crimes are
(1) acting like a faggot
(2) constantly posting low value content.
(3) muh muh proofs

Hahahahha
>Sup Forums

Most of /new/ and old Sup Forums only come here to shitpost. The rest is russoshills and underageb&.

>russia executes a traitor
>brits and allies threaten war
>pakistani gangs murder and rape at will for decades
>bbc won't say boo

the absolute fucking nick of the bongs, what a joke. remove fish and chips!

you stupid fucks

Third European Land War PLEASE

Fucking underrated
Third world bants

Wtf are the brits even freaking out about? This shit happens literally all the time. There are only two chapters in the international Russian diplomacy book 1) bring down planes 2) poison people with the most obscure shit you can find.
You can't be to mad at the Russians for this shit. Its in their blood. Would you be mad at America for funding rebels in an established anti-central banking country? You should but you wouldn't because its just the way America does business.
Seems to me the media hype is perpetrated by some (((group))) with an interest with war with Russia. Not the common man.

checked , this is what got me the most watching the parliament. their hypocrisy was pulpable and repulsing. They made Russia look like a decent country by speaking. It was a great example how much (((they))) are in control.

This might bring the nuke many of us here have been hoping for.

>guillotine maybe a 100 people

This here seats a lot more than 100 people.

Attached: eu.jpg (640x427, 61K)

I wasn't making an argument you retarded polack. He asked why do entities kill in such a way when there are far more inconspicuous methods. I informed him that its not just to kill but to send a message. Whether that message is a misdirection play for people to blame Russia or Russia telling spies that there is no distance they won't go to silence them: Its still about the message you moron.