Why does Sup Forums hate weed. It can make you a lot of money with this ever growing market...

Why does Sup Forums hate weed. It can make you a lot of money with this ever growing market, especially if you burn down your competitors field and sell your supply

Attached: 1509111460164.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hubpages.com/health/TheEffectsofSmokingWeed
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2828841/Smoking-cannabis-day-warps-brain-shrinks-grey-matter-scientists-warn.html
reuters.com/article/us-marijuana-brain/heavy-marijuana-use-shrinks-brain-parts-study-idUSN0227147420080602
youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o&t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ancap logic

Who the hell is gonna buy that hairy leafy cheap stuff?

Weed is like a weed

Sup Forums hates weed because liberals love weed and Sup Forums nowadays is just "do the opposite of what the left does"

damn that looks good

That's a ball of grass faggot.

Some dumb high school kids. They will pay high prices too

as much the mouse utopia experiment proved ancaps are dumb, I'm on board with this idea.

weed
>cheap
>safe
>highly powerful painkiller

you can't hate (((them))) and weed at the same time, unless you like being a hypocrite.

Attached: jewtypes.jpg (960x675, 91K)

That's yard grass mixed with human hair. Get a knife..and fall on it.

You do not make 'good' money selling weed, because every degenerate shop owner requires selling on consignment; getting

Attached: 1521071719625.jpg (300x189, 18K)

>burn weed field down
>the surrounding town is too high to remember what money is for 3 weeks straight
You sure sold that plan to us

Sup Forums is a Christian conservative board

hubpages.com/health/TheEffectsofSmokingWeed
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2828841/Smoking-cannabis-day-warps-brain-shrinks-grey-matter-scientists-warn.html
reuters.com/article/us-marijuana-brain/heavy-marijuana-use-shrinks-brain-parts-study-idUSN0227147420080602

This. Doing drugs no matter if it's alcohol, tobacco or weed is degenerate but if we can give people that need painkillers or drugs that's a safe alternative we should. I get fucking wasted every weekend and that's degenerate, I know. But only idiots say that weed is bad while at the same time drink themselves piss drunk every weekend.

I love weed and hate kikes

dude weed lmao

Attached: Z3qqNXC.jpg (1024x1024, 242K)

cool, did you know that one trip from shrooms can permanently increase your empathic capabilities? It has a 70% chance of changing a person's personality for the better. I'd say we pilot this on drug naive sociopathic prisoners.
LSD can do this too, but i don't see the point if a safer product can do it.

Shittiest weed I've fucking ever seen, if I were to buy from you I'd fucking put a gun against your head

that's what happens with drugs if they're illegal. No quality control >>> shit

>asshair on his weed

that is not weed brah dont smoke that dirt

>burn down your competitors field
Easy money.

Attached: 1521049661399.jpg (640x476, 66K)

>Why does Sup Forums hate weed.
you have a pubic hair in your cannabis. the retardation that has led you to do this thing is why pol hates it.

Looks like a turtle poop

that is a bit of mud with some non-weed grass

> the schitzoactive herb

Drug addicts like op are losers

I used to rob pot dealers. Mostly highschool and college age kids. Biggest score I ever got was 2 pounds of good buds. Sold that shit for 5 dollars a gram. Bought me and all my buddies Xbox one’s and battlefield 1 lol

>that pic
I see you've got yourself some pukka, good for you lad, good for you. 420 graze it.

Sup Forums is a Taiwanese basket weaving forum. There are also some racists.

Did your cat hurl that up?

>as much the mouse utopia experiment proved ancaps are dumb
fucking what lol

youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o&t=30s

I know what it is, I just think it went completely over your head. I'd try to explain why you're wrong but I'd rather you just spout your dumb conclusion to other people.

you're just salty that the most common criticism turned out to be true.

OP is smoking a piece of his lawn ?

You think a post-scarcity experiment is analogous to ancapism. Would it be better if the mice formed a little government and distributed the resources via the state lol?

It went over your head bro, and I'm not about to waste my time defending ancaps. Cheers

Attached: 1493058778539.jpg (194x259, 10K)

People are too retarded and will self destruct if you don't manage them in any way.

Because it rots your mind, & I'd never peddle the shit regardless of how much money I'd make.

Anecdote time:
>still pretty close with a friend from fucking middle school, both late 30's now.
>smart guy, insightful, good guy all around
>smokes daily
>has lacked any motivation do do anything more with his life than he does now...detailing cars.
>started his job at 24ish, give or take a year, making $8.50 an hour
>fast forward 13ish years, & he now "runs" the detail shop (not manages), making something like $15 an hour, with the same benefits package he had when he started (none).
Only daily smoker I know, & that's his perpetual state.

Attached: 1521088533408.jpg (542x371, 16K)

he's doing it wrong. only time you should use it daily is if you're in so much pain the docs want to give your morphine pills. Which are way worse for you.

this. take it from the pros

Looks like a cat chewed up some grass and hacked it up.

Almost every stoner I grew up with ended up just like that. I was headed that way at like 23/24, I decided to flush it down the toilet and actually try at life. Quit cold turkey haven't even thought about smoking again. Dedicated my life to moving forward in life.

is that actual grass lmao

highly doubt it. Looks like some american found some mixed up grass and mud cat spitball and was like LMAO WEED!!!!!

What a bunch of bullshit. I used to get $4,000 a pound in the nineties and early 2000's for a pound and now I get $1,900 a pound for top shelf nugs. The legal weed market has frozen out small to medium size growers and replaced them with kike trustfunders, russian mobsters, and Mexican cartel members. Most of these so-called legal grow operations are fronts for gangsters to launder their money. I'm shutting down my grow op after my next harvest. It just isn't worth my time and money anymore.

Selling weed is one thing. But selling weed to high school kids is a good way to spend a lot of time in prison getting fucked by Tyrone.

illegality, your plantation burning down, getting attacked by competitors are all hazard pay I guess.

The easy 17/18 year old pussy is worth the risk

Pain sticks ten times as long and hard as pleasure in the brain. Really, getting your ass bleeding ain't.

The opposite has happened in Colorado. It's very difficult and takes a lot of money to perfect the atmospheric conditions in large grow ops. And with the price of weed free falling, growers are cutting as many corners as possible. The best nugs in Colorado are black market nugs.

I don't hate weed, I'm high right now.

Attached: 1520519230505.jpg (320x320, 20K)

That looks like something a dog puked up

Everybody here except you actually knows what weed looks like... that bullshit in your hand looks like a ball of lint from Yoda's pocket. Get the fuck outta here.

that's some schwaggy ass shit