Trump lied to Trudeau

Trump lied to Trudeau.
ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-made-facts-trade-045433864.html

Attached: leafs btfo.png (491x507, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5jiDSgIWb2A
youtu.be/8Q4uyAlox3w
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/mar/01/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrong-about-pulse-nightclub-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gave him all the respect he deserves

Attached: 1520053070139.png (933x629, 27K)

>hurr its okay to lie when you don't like the other person
They're world leaders, petty bullshit isn't going to cut it.

Attached: 98768gv.jpg (622x424, 28K)

This is a declaration of war

Why is Justina lying?
Fucking bitch

I'd prefer to forcibly annex canada but both leaders are to pussy for a ground war

Trump openly lies to his voters and his voters couldn't care less.

Attached: 1493638476385.png (838x798, 211K)

>implying Canada has a military
Kek

[Citation needed]

It’s over....
who else is going to burn their MAGA hat today?

Drumpf is retarded. He speaks with no knowledge on anything and fat neckbeard LARPers eat it up because they are illiterate.

It’s over.............

There's fuck all wrong with trade deficits anyway.

Source?
Also post a pic of yourself plz

Trump lies to us, why should Canada be in different?

You can annex alberta and bc you will be met with no resistance .

>[Citation needed]
See

I would but I'm still in the hospital trying to recover from a nasty case of net neutrality

>"The United States ran a trade surplus of $2.6 billion with Canada on a (((balance-of-payments basis.)))''

Fucking idiots, Trump did not lie.

The feminists are coming! HALP!!!
youtu.be/5jiDSgIWb2A

You just pretending to be retarded on the internet m8?

Canadian military

Attached: 1520860501869.jpg (960x640, 243K)

Drumpf

No point in sending links to illiterates. Especially those with homoerotic tendencies.

What are you going to do spidora man when he gives the real acted are you going to be upset who do you got to run against him if you're thinking Bernie Sanders you think the Democrats are going to let that happen? If you think Hillary good luck

sounds about right
I mainly want BC and the Yukon to unite the west coast from Alaska to Baja(spoiler: we're taking Baja too)

Actually she won th the popular vote

I'm sure all 6 white people left in Canada are gonna be thrilled

You have to be 18 to post here kiddo.

>Trump lied to Trudeau.
What is the problem?

Lol. like that matters in US presidential elections. HA!

Canadian troops can do shit historically that no other ally was able to do.

You better think twice before storming the border Drumpflets.

Illegal alien votes don't count. She lost bigly and bill still won't fuck her

He didnt even lie. What he said was true, he just didnt actually know of it was true or not.

so did Gore
remember you could be paying carbon tax per breath right now

>Actually believing popular vote wins you the election in a Republic.

Attached: 1519190139673.jpg (1169x1200, 264K)

We won the popular vote in Alabama and Pennsylvania special elections too.
She will win in 2020, if drumpf doesn’t he impeached first

America could overtake your pseudo nation in about 3 hours

>she will win in 2020

Kek, plz run the obese cuckquean again

Canada will be Asian in the decade or two so what does it matter what the current Leaf government has to say? Cuck them until they collapse.

>storming the border Drumpflets.

we'll just keep closing off our borders to sandnogs and let you guys enjoy your peace parades and enrichment.

lol STAHP
youtu.be/8Q4uyAlox3w

Low energy.

Attached: 1520901043090.jpg (1600x1067, 361K)

>Canadian troops can do shit historically that no other ally was able to do.

now you just have to convince the US to fight a war based solely on oral sodomy

HAHAHAH! You have to bring up 2 special elections where repubs ran a pedo and jeb tier candidate, and the dems won by hair thin margins (2nd one still up for grabs), and thats after busing in people from out of state and using illegals to vote. *takes deep breath* HAHAHAHAA! FUCK OFF!

Stupid move.... on the other hand.. who doesn't lie to Trudeau lol

>lose in the two most conservative districts in the nation
>HAHAHHA STUPID DEMOCRATS WE WERE ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Attached: The_Donald[1].png (320x240, 67K)

Yeah, with illegitimate citizens. If you want to talk about polling, White America (the only America) has consistently voted against the browning of America and has been fed lies for decades. If we're going to talk about pure democracy and
>muh popular vote
the popular vote is that every non-white here is illegitimate, unwanted and has always been unwanted.

>They're world leaders, petty bullshit isn't going to cut it.
>diplomacy isnt going to cut it

Despite his faults Trudeau has been dealing with Trump perfectly. He doesn't let himself get baited, he strikes back with facts, yet he never tries to directly confront Trump negatively like other Western leaders.

He's been incredibly diplomatic, and it's working out so far. Must be his experience dealing with bratty kids.

Going to throw poutine at us?

Oh good! So in the month that war lasts we get to bathe in leaf blood, and keep any hot Canuck sluts we meet as broodmare concubine sidewives.

Canada is basically a vassal state of the US. Trudeau has no leverage on anything except for the price of maple syrup.

Attached: images.jpg (279x180, 6K)

>Fucking idiots, Trump did not lie.
He literally admitted he lied. Did he lie about lying?

If that's so, why hasn't Trump gotten what he's wanted from Canada in over a year?

DAY OF THE RAKE NOW!

we wan't you to move your shithole farther away but that's going to take more than a year

>The leader of Canada doesn't know shit about his countries economy
What a surprise.

Your military is non-existent and nobody would be willing to die for fucking Canada.

Actually they only lose 1 since the seats in Pennsylvania will be redrawn no matter who's the victor.

>the two most conservative districts in the nation
>Pennsylvania

Attached: 1485658173871.gif (250x194, 13K)

less population then california

>I had no idea
>I HAD NO IDEA
Are you kidding me? Get this clown out of parliament!

So is Trump bragging about how smartly he uncovered the debt without no prior info, just by lying?

Trump has been busy. We have the rest of the world to deal with too.

Attached: 1516369326026.jpg (596x448, 52K)

R A K E
A
K
E

Attached: look at that.jpg (598x499, 284K)

I can't stand Cheetos, but we'll curbstomp you on a Monday and sort out our own issues Tuesday, leaf.

No offense.

Attached: South_Park_-_Bigger,_Longer_&_Uncut-24_36331.png (1000x563, 773K)

Yeah bro, lets see how that goes.

Trump admitted he lied and certainly didn't know why he did it
He then realised he is a moron
Time to impeach that unfit cretin

Attached: TrumpLiar.png (967x982, 585K)

List of Trump lies (very long)

>All False statements involving Donald Trump
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

>Yahoo
SAGE

bump

Anyone who reads this as a lie has zero reading comprehension. What he's implying is that he had no idea that there was a trade deficit with Canada until someone told him there was. One thing that may contribute to this is the fact that Canada counts re-exported goods from China as an export from Canada, but the US considers an export ultimately from China as an export from China. The claim is a toss up, we need better metrics and better standardization of terms of art in order to make a valid comparison.

Just read this one:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/mar/01/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrong-about-pulse-nightclub-shooting/

It even said the security guard (read: coward) who was there was not inside the club, he was outside and retreated like a faggot because he thought his gun was no match for the assailant's gun. What kind of faggoty ass thinking is that? You're shooting a person, not their gun. Obviously he had no faith in his ability to shoot a perpetrator, so he came off with some pussy excuse for him to run - hence
>does not know how to use a gun

So if we're going to parse words so much, technically Trump was still right because there was no one with a gun inside the club.

If the very first "lie" I click on is full of nonsense and misrepresentations, then I don't need to look any further. Politifantasy is bullshit.

He admitted that he did not know for sure, he had one of his men check the numbers, and when you include energy and timber we are at a $17B trade deficit with Canada.
God, you people are fucking retarded