Why do anime girls have thin lips all the time (or a thin 'lip' since the top one is rarely drawn)...

Why do anime girls have thin lips all the time (or a thin 'lip' since the top one is rarely drawn)? Why can't they have full, plump, dick-sucking lips that take up a quarter of their face?

Because that's disgusting. Find one example of attractive looking anime girls with fully fleshed out lips that take up a large portion of their face. Anime character design is appealing because it minimizes unaesthetic features, like the nose, lips, and jaw, while emphasizing attractive features such as the eyes.

Isn't this much sexier than my opening post?

No

The LL girls do often have defined lips in close up shots

because then they would look like niggers

>unaesthetic features like the nose, lips, and jaw

KonnichiWUGGU

honestly, no. go watch western cartoons/ they specialize in purposely vile and disgusting

>No
>honestly, no.

What's unattractive about them?

Lips and noses are ugly.

anyone who's done a lot of art knows that the hardest facial features to not fuck up are the nose and mouth (especially the nose), anime kindof takes a shortcut to making characters look attractive by deemphasizing the nose and mouth, in a lot of shots they'll be nothing more than a vertical and horizontal line

YLIA is the only one I can recall that breaks this trend and actually pulls it off
I was offput by it at first, and it is kind of distracting in some parts, particularly how they shaded the lips, but I generally liked it

How the fuck is that Sup Forums, you retard?

it was probably someone with a large nose and lips who got triggered

Yeah. Them lips actually clicked on kimiuso. It was weird starting out, but damn was that show great looking despite its flaws. Gotta give credit where it’s due, great character design and say what you will, but once in a blue moon a1 studios can nail the animation perfectly. Makes me feel bad about their fate apoc adaptation.

If only shigatsu wa kimi uso had hentai doujins with plenty of dick sucking.

>great character design
Hell no. The children in the anime looked like fucking aliens, which normally wouldn't be much of a deal if there weren't also 2-3 flashbacks every fucking episode.

Literally almost every anime. Nearly all anime characters have ‘alien’ shaped heads. What are you going on about.

Because they usually look bad, they make profiles harder to draw and talking harder to animate (even if only slightly). When they are drawn it can serve as a distinguishing feature for a character (e.g. fishlips from Kimi ni todoke).

Aldnoah zero, in addition to its boatload of other flaws, tried to give more defined lips to the entire cast but 95% of that time that just meant adding a small outline and tiny shadow below the lower lip regardless of the lighting of the scene. It looks terrible.

Shaft draws fuller lips.

Okay. Here's your plump, dick-sucking lips OP.

Probably the retard read that as 'the nose, lips and jew'

HOT

Because they generally are used on adult attractive females with lots of experience(milfs or cakes)
Olivier Armstrong

I agree. See attached.

Perfection