Dogs seem to get it, why don't people?

Dogs seem to get it, why don't people?

Attached: 971826.jpg (960x935, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fB_ZlORvD4c
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19/deputies-watched-dogs-eating-ribcage-virginia-woman-22-during-mauling-sheriff-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vrFOr8oF95A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave your eye off it for one second and its gone
I'm speaking from many experiences

Attached: illust_60388133_20180315_082048.png (1251x1026, 1.25M)

The dog deserves the steak because the she cunt is torturing him with temptation and then denying the steak to him.

Same thing for rape.

Now bring that steak to a dog park and put the plate on the ground. Who do we blame when another dog eats his steak?

That's because that Shitbull already had two babies for breakfast. All those """"dogs"""" get the fucking rope.

that Pitty's gonna literally tear her a new asshole soon, you just never know how or when the dog's "kill everything" switch will be triggered.

Better not brake down those rape statistics by race.

>In the presence of his owner he wont.
>Left to his own devices he will eat the steak and probably maul to death any living creature in sight.

The same applies to people. No one is raping anyone when someone else is there or there is no threat of punishment.

Walk away and leave that steak unattended and tell me what happens
>liberal logic kills me
People can't honestly be this stupid

Sage

Attached: IMG_4789.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Good luck getting through my several thousands of rounds of ammunition, Hans. Every story out of your country since 2013 has been a nonstop slideshow for why my pitt's life is worth more than yours

>fat roastie compares herself to steak when she is more like the gristle.
>my dog is better than a rapist because he won't eat my delicious steak
>feeds dog gristle
>fucks dog

this

the dog isn't interested in her steak because it's thinking about eating her instead

>(((Wiseman)))

problem hair:check
choke collar:check

we have a go for launch.

youtube.com/watch?v=fB_ZlORvD4c

To men who hear about women getting raped and don't care, its because we know you did SOMETHING that caused it. Yeah the rapist was out trolling for some poon to rape, but the woman he ends up raping isn't the first woman he probably comes across, its the first one stupid enough to get black out drunk around him or to walk into an alley with him.

To flip it back at her, its the women who aren't even as smart as dogs. Men tell women what not to do when they go out if they don't want to get raped. Women don't listen and blame men, while also doing said things men said not to do, completely oblivious to their own actions.

Before you say its all men who rape, you and I both know its muzzies and niggers almost exclusively.

Niggers can't be trained

She probably fucks her dog and takes the knot.

Yah. Pffft.
Now try leaving that murder machine with a baby.

Don't dogs get castrated because otherwise they would start humping everything including their owners legs?

Good luck when your peaceful shitbull bites your head off, shitbrain.

Between: you are trash.

> men do what they want
> dogs do what they're told

'people' do. Nigger monkeys dont

One day that dog will sense the dumb feminazi is weak, tear her face off and eat the steak. Or maybe she will somehow get knocked up and not abort it and it will eat her baby.

I dare them to leave the room with that steak there.

He's cuddling underneath a blanket right now because my big bad killer doesn't like sleeping in rooms with the lights on, I'm so scared of the little guy. Or, wait, maybe I'm not because I've had dogs bigger than this since before I outweighed them. If you're scared of pitts, you're a little bitch who deserves a rope for being too weak to punch something you believe will kill you.

You typed all that out to admit men are animals and to make it racial and say "oh not white guys"

>rapes granddaughter
>rapes daughter
>rapes niece
The Appalachian Hill Folk called, they want you to stop denying their culture faggot.

Actually the only dogs that are true thieves like that are the off-breeds like Chows.

Had a couple of those fuckers, absolute degenerate fucking dogs. They thieve every morsel they can and work in pairs to do it.

Get a red heeler, best dogs. Good natured, quiet, chill, is only mildly mischievous.

Attached: 100_1667.jpg (3072x1728, 3.1M)

>all men are rapists

bitch

>women shouldn’t be raped for the way the dress because my dog won’t eat this steak cuz I said so.

What’s the point this brainless idiot is trying to make?

pitbulls are fucked up piece of shit dogs. i get you're attached to your dog, but do the whole country a favor and get a breed that isn't a ticking time bomb next time around champ.

>punching dogs
Why am i even talking to you.

She is saying that men should be castrated and then classically conditioned to not rape just like her dog is to not eat steak in front of her.

But thats a nigger dog and will eat that shit in 0.001 sec right after you turn away
I remember my Doberman my grandfather ( he was working in KGB) once he put steak right in front of his month and said (no) then he forgot and fall asleep next morning steak was untuched

Pittbulls jaws lock when they bite you and you have to bash their brains in for them to stop biting you. I hope that your niggerdog bites your neck one day because you tried to pet it while it was eating.

>My loyal, obedient dog is an effective analogical representation of random strangers and potential rapists

Liberal logic

hes just praying to god you'll give him some food like a normal human being. kek

kek she probably had that dogs ballz removed first.
If not, the first whiff of dog pussy that boy gets and he'll chew through a wall to rape it.

Not only can't the left meme, they don't understand analogies and metaphors.

That dog will rip her throats out one day.

Yeah, when he tweaks like that I just kick him in his fucking head and he stops, then he runs back over to get pet because he's a fucking animal who's shittesting you little cucky bitch bois and you fail it every single time a kid gets mauled.

No one cares about familial rapes; it's been happening since the dawn of time and happens behind closed doors. What these dumb feminist whores are whining about is rape committed by a stranger. The only "people" dumb enough and with such a lack of impulse control to be the main perpetrators are niggers and dunecoons.

Dobermanns are true aryians

Because you can discipline a dog, through spanking and rewards, but when you do the same thing to a child, you're a child abuser and put in jail.

How is the red compared to blue heelers temperment-wise? I have two kids that, while nice to animals, are hyperactive spazzes.

Your pit is shit and everyone you know (and even everyone you don't) thinks you're an absolute retard for having one.

Turn your back or leave the room and see what happens Ms. (((Wiseman))).

there needs to be a pitbull owner/defender smuggie. i'm surprised there isn't one yet. please please please, will some artistic pol genius make us one? that way i can post it when this bitches face shows up in a thread 6 months from now after her dog rips her face off and skull fucks her to death.

The second she looks away the dog will be all over the steak.

Such cruell is nature.

She does not have a Beagle.

I put a chicken sandwich on my coffee table while I went to make a cup of tea, dog was well aware of it and was staring at it intently. You just need to train your dog to only eat out of its bowl or if it's handed a treat, not to steal from plates like a nigger.

>Get a red heeler, best dogs.
I can't speak to red heelers, but it looks a lot like my uncle's old blue heeler. Never seen a more solid dog. Good with kids, aggressive dogs, doesn't bark too much, doesn't jump up on you unless told. Had some heart problem though

you already cut off his balls, what else do you want?

it must be insufferable for a working animal to be around some dyke faggot commie untermensch watching rick and morty all day. nature will always find a way

>women that replace babies with animals
We are going to need so much rope

Attached: 1520653178154.png (400x300, 185K)

You shouldn't even have to hit your pets for them to understand to not attack you. That pit of yours is going to fuck you up one day and it will be your fault for ignoring the warning signs.

You are either an absolute fucking retard or a shill.
There is no way in hell you are actually this stupid. Would only make sense you own a shitbull.

We can reuse the nooses.

That nigbull is gonna snap and kill her one day so whatever

My dog knows I am the master because I'm bigger, smarter and stronger. Why do women challenge the authority of men? Dogs are smarter and better behaved than women.

>effeminate beta anime posting trumpcuck cant control a fucking dog

no surprises here. no wonder you're a queer

I agree Bree, we must kick out niggers and muslims.

>get strong dog known for its aggressive features
>do nothing to discipline it
>or keep these features in check
Yeah, my kid's fine by the way.

SMASHED

did this bitch really just say that rape is equivalent to a dog eating your steak?

have fun with your nigger dog, nigger.

What a racist bitch. She is saying dogs are better behaved and have more self control than blacks and Arabs.

Attached: 1510522168735.jpg (508x515, 46K)

great analogy (((wiseman))). are the a lot of men in your life who you have castrated, keep in a cage all day, and tie a rope around there neck and walk down the street when they need to go to the bathroom? It's almost as if human men and dogs are completely different things. I thought Jews were supposed to smart.

RAPISTS BTFO

Pitbull hate thread?

Maybe she can't fucking cook and the dog is like "what the fuck are you doing"

Dogs are loyal and intelligent people arent.

*approaches your toddler*

Attached: innocent pibble.jpg (377x412, 33K)

perfect.

What a fat fuck. That steak size looks way beyond the recommended portion and what the fuck is that side?

Attached: p-ouqZQYohWtOSUPvy1oe_iTRMORGU-icvylyzw0zMQ.jpg (576x768, 76K)

I agree. If animals don't rape, why do men have to?

Regardless of how women dresses, a man doesn't have any right to rape her or molest her and he shouldn't even be staring at her.

This is where most brainlet Sup Forumstards can't understand, they equate not having the right to rape as feminist oppression.

So niggers and rapefugees are our bad breeds? Who would have thought

Appalachian Hill Folk don't report those rapes, because it isn't rape, just family lovin'. Same when a muzzie rapes a goat, no one cares, its his family.
Rape "culture" is about strangers raping women who go out in public. Women have always gone out in public in the west, its only relatively recently with the influx of nigs and muslims that women are magically realizing something has changed.
Its either their own actions, the new people, or the old not caring that has changed, or all together. Women act sluttier than ever without regard as to the effects, dindus and boombooms just don't have western civilized values, and the old men that would have protected you don't want to anymore because you spit in our faces for even having the gall to want to.

>he owns a shitbull
rip

Quit being a faggot this early in the morning, save it for after 12

All animals rape. All natural reproduction is rape.

When have you ever seen an animal give consent?

t.nigger

>any human thinks "hey, she's dressed a particular way, better rape her
When will this meme end?

>Pitbull

Coalburner detected.

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19/deputies-watched-dogs-eating-ribcage-virginia-woman-22-during-mauling-sheriff-says.html

>flawless logic

>all these wee faggots
>all of their flags
Somehow I'm not shocked

That dog will bite off her stupid mug one day

>When have you ever seen an animal give consent?
See, you're a brainlet. You've never seen a nature documentary before? The female makes the male chase them, then when they choose to consent they let the male impregnate them.

Guess what? You don't have the right to rape a woman. And you shouldn't even be staring at them.

It's difficult not to stare when they wear whore clothing like yoga pants and bikinis, yet that doesn't make it right.

There are 2 issues; (i) no you don't have the right to rape women and rape isn't OK, and (ii) women should dress and act modestly which they don't want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrFOr8oF95A

come over here, in two minutes youd be hanging from a tree, with your nigger dog on a spike

t. gypsy

t. Jamal Shitavious

but he would rape a female dog lol

trick didn't work here.
can i get some help with this?

Attached: original.jpg (500x435, 45K)

Because the dog knows she won't suck it's dick later on if it steals.

That's really big talk from someone who had to sell the family's crystal ball for more bluestripe

Her dog is one of those dangerous ugly ones right?

So she's saying niggers behave worse than dogs?

10/10 excellent doggo

am i wrong? no, and you know it.

>tell women not to dress a certain way
>they scream and carry on raging
>go to the streets naked defiling their body with terrible slogans

If women cant be told anything why do they expect men will return the same courtesy

Dare i say, female privilege?

Attached: slut.jpg (306x362, 22K)