How can i support the russian economy?

fuck all these sanctions, i don't like government faggots telling me who i can't do business with

i already buy russian made ammo for my AK, wear a vostok wristwatch, drink pyccки cтaндapт vodka and fully plan to imvest in the kremlin's crypto currency the "crypto rouble" when it comes out

besides those, what other russian goods or paid russian services are available to me as an american? bonus points if it puts money into the hands of average russians instead of rich oligarchs

inb4 russian shill. so? fuck are you gonna do about it bitch?

Attached: 4investitsii-russia.jpg (460x268, 25K)

Russian mail order brides.

already had one. she divorced me and took me to the cleaners in the settlement. totally worth it

buy steam games i guess, i usually pirate unless the developer needs it. games like stalker, metro last light, or king's bounty are made by russian developers

metro last light is a really good game with graphics that aged well

fuck off you traitorous piece of shit. If you love that place so much then move there. We need to round up all the white trash like you and get you out of this country. Oh and you have guns.. big man you are. Why does this country have so much gun nutjob trash in it??

Move to russia and get tigers and aids

yeah i loved last light but the only problem is that it was way too short. you can play it all the way through in an afternoon
LOL stay mad kikes hahahahaahaahahahaahaha!!

Attached: 1515998347439.png (352x515, 430K)

>i already buy russian made ammo for my AK, wear a vostok wristwatch, drink pyccки cтaндapт vodka and fully plan to imvest in the kremlin's crypto currency the "crypto rouble" when it comes out

This is some top-tier burgerposting right here.

Attached: 641.jpg (413x395, 17K)

We don't need help.

i would've made this thread months ago if i knew how much butthurt it would cause. nothing seems to trigger shitlibs more than seeing someone spend money

Attached: 1521033193225.jpg (530x298, 16K)

its not charity sergei, its business. im buying shit, not sending envelopes of cash to the "save the bydlo" foundation

send money to the guy who made space engine

Okay, looks like you aren't getting the point. If you spend your hardly-earned money on russian whatever then you will only support the russian oligarchs and other top-men (guess (((their))) association) who don't give a flying shit about Russia but save their money (YOUR money) on off-shore accounts and spend it on hookers and coke.

If you want to support the true Russians then... I dunno... you should buy handwork stuff from stands or something like that.

you could hire me

The best way is to bet on oil and gas prices.
It is even a good bet because commodities are going to rise in the next years, we entered a bull cycle.

Be an oil magnate and a friend to Putin.

>drinking russian standard
you might as well buy methylated spirits, it would be cheaper and wouldn't taste any different.

Attached: 579407.png (175x200, 38K)

i probably cant afford to. im not rich, i make about 80 grand a year. what do you do?
go gazprom

I code, it's either that or oilbux to live a good life here.
politics (crime) pays well too but I'm not cut for it I'm afraid.
relax, though, I was kidding. just fell on a bit of a drought lately.

maybe i'll switch to пyтинкa

You sound like you want to gobble Russian cock, fanboy.

>code
everyone on Sup Forums seems to have a tech job. am i the only blue collar shmo here?

i'd rather gobble russian pussy

Attached: 1521103143043.jpg (720x960, 889K)

Dude, let it die, the faster the painless it will be.

you're only thinking of yourself. you may want russia to die but what happens to europe then? what happens to the middle east?

average russian blue collar earns $300-$800/mo.
you are fine wherever you are.

I dont want Russia to die, I only want the regime to fall.

And why should I care about Europe or the ME?

>And why should I care about Europe or the ME?
europe: because if it falls into totalitarianism again you'll end up fighting them off
ME: because you have allies there who dont want to get drone striked ...struck ...stricken, wtfever