Shitskins to the front lines

In case of WW3, where the military is forced to call the reserve and also draft the population.
How many of the immigrants living in that nation (lets take the EU in our scenario) would be drafted?
Or is only the native population drafted?

Attached: cockroaches.jpg (474x312, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4RKn-pgIMA
youtube.com/watch?v=yo7oFkX_LTs
youtube.com/watch?v=6IirT1KivJo
youtube.com/watch?v=NXk3v_fnhC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good question. The idea of "refugees" such as in OP's pic "heeding the call" for "their country" just stretches the bounds of the imagination. More likely the native men are drafted while the refugees commence raping the native women.

I'd walk over ten white racists just to save one refugee with a loving heart.

I have a american passport, the german military said they would not draft me because of a NATO paper, something along the lines:
Your father is a foreigner and to prevent a situation that you would be forced to fight against your parent you are exempt from the military duty.

Dont know if this applies to all people with dual citizenship

pump

0% chance they'll be drafted. It will be a rapefest.

This situation, more than anything, could actually create a revolt among the armed forces.

These faggoats rejected to fight for their own country, what makes you think they would fight for a country of infidels?

Attached: 1517538944325.jpg (598x752, 140K)

and you find that normal, and not at all creepy?
you have no concerns about idealizing refugees?

MP will knock on fugees door and say "let's go!".

fugees will say "NAZI RACIST MUDDI fucken,scherzen!", and then nothing will happen.

They'll go to jail. These laws are old

>they go to jail
hahahha. who is gonna put 2 million man into jail? the 50 police man that are left? the non existent Bundeswehr?

and btw you don't want 2 million pissed off arabs man with military grade weapons

depends on the country.
last year there was a poll in germany:

>Would you defend Germany in case of a war?
>83% said NO

So, not only wouldnt your own population fight, the millions of brown people you happily imported will gladly be looting and rioting the first second germany is in trouble.

Pretty funny shit, if you ask me.

Same situation with France and UK, though, but i think the French have it the worst.
25% of the French armed forces is black, non-white. God knows how many of them are ISIS or extremists, so when there's a war in France, its gonna be everybody shooting everybody.
Hysterical shitstorm.

Attached: polish army vs german army.png (2008x884, 1.78M)

Shitskins get to stay back at home with the women, if you know what I mean.

Attached: kebapepe.jpg (1298x1316, 254K)

The only thing the native population would do is say go fuck yourselves to the politicans or join and as soon as they have guns and numbers we would start a coup and execute any eu politican currently in austria.
Dont know what germans would do probably sacrifices their lives so mohammed can stay behind and rape your offspring to death or some cultural shit like that.

You underestimate military mobilisation. Those who don't go without a fight will be a small number in the dead

Lol you have bigger problems considering the citizens sure as fuck wont lay their lives down for an eu that flooded them with terrorists, rapists and tried to destroy their entire identity and culture with it.
Mark my words if there is ever a eu army in the current situation they will have to hire them or risk a coup as soon as they hand out loaded guns to their own citizens or to "refugees".
Doesnt really matter in the end who kills the eu traitors, fact the eu doesnt have a group that would die for them like at all.

>2 million pissed off arabs
arabs are inbred and stupid as fuck, impulsive and hasn't got impact thinking nor do they have any logistics or armour. they would be defeated by 10.000 soldiers

The immigrants in many cases are not citizens and would therefore dodge the draft while you go fight. The would think of some excuse not to go.
Tl;dr immigrants would be fucking your women while you die in Russia.

It is the big plan.

>non existent Bundeswehr
Youre a good brainwashed supergoy.

10.000 isis soldiers did quite some damage in the last 5 years.

if you really think untrained fat german/french/british 20 year olds are gonna CallOfDuty snipe 10 arabs in a row you are dilusional.

i would even say that 1 trained war veteran from syria will hold of 5 nato soldiers for a time

tell me how the bundeswehr will defend 100 cities simultaniously with 50.000 armed soldiers.

but the bundeswehr really doesnt exist.
didnt fuhrer merkel fire your defense minister like a year ago, when it came to light that the luftwaffe has eight (EIGHT) functioning aircraft?

and whatever Leopards you had, you gave them all to us, for literally a dollar per tank.

You willingly completely disarmed yourselves, while over 80% of your population is unwilling of defending your country.

Its not trolling or joking, its a fact.

Attached: broomsticks.jpg (700x931, 145K)

lmao I just hope they stay in germany and take over through outbreeding you out and making you an underclass just like zimbabwe or SA :^)

Attached: good good.jpg (790x444, 130K)

Attached: 1515769818138.jpg (800x600, 126K)

These subhuman aren't even willing to fight for their own country, let alone Europe lol

Attached: scouts.jpg (1328x546, 258K)

>100 million muslims will stay in germany and never walk 50 km over the border. croatia will stay untouched (which it is not. they have their own brown people problems right now)
mhh yea maybe. i bet you 0.0001 bitcoin against it

They would stay at home and fuck your daughters while you are drafted to go and be blown up by an IED. Government would pass a law saying it's okay to dodge the draft if you're not white because expecting them to fight is racist.

that's fine I'll go to Poland, whatever it takes to see you faggots die out

In case of WW3 I go to war with my own country and start killing Jews, pedos and tyrants.

Jews Die First.

The powerful thing about democracy is it can change it's clothes to suit the climate. One minute you have Chamberlain, the next minute you have Churchill and entire industrial cities in the heart of Europe are being burned to the ground

One single military prison camp might handle 1 million prisoners, at least with 70 year old technology.

ISIS has not fought any real army, they have been defeated by Iraqis with some planes and advisers from real forces, without any sense of urgency. No one in the west or in russia increased funding or conscripted to bomb these politically useful idiots

why are you saying ww3 will be about muslims ?
I see it more western europe niggers / muslims vs eastern europe because they have the last racist nazi breathing

You really think the Turks and Arabs in your country would remain loyal to your government and be cool with taking orders from women? arming these guys isn't wise Hanz......

How about 11?

Son, when there still was a draft, only Germans could work in the German military. Turks would be drafted (and still are) by the Turkish military, even if they live in Germany. (But Turkey is highly corrupt, so you could buy yourself out of the draft.)

Now that Baron von Plagiate has "reformed" the German military, I'm not so sure they still accept only Germans. They are pretty desperate for dumbfucks to join their underfunded army and get shot up in Afghanistan.

>only natives drafted
>native women left alone at home with nothing to do but get plowed by achmed
this is a likely scenario

so you go to the literal only country that dies out faster than germany. poland has lower replacement rate than native german populace.

this bolan ebin XDDD saviour meme should end

checked

>one refugee with a loving heart
so you kill 0 racists. quite a deal

Underestimating your enemy is the most retarded and self-destructive thing you can do. Look what a small amount of Arabs managed to do to the Americans in Iraq, imagine what they'd do to an army of west-European soyboys lead by women. On top of that you'd be dealing with far from just Arabs.

[CITATION NEEDED]

Polish demographics have improved in the last couple of years after the new gov introduced a baby social program.

give me 5 minutes to find a fantastic pic of german population dying the faster in europe, with sources and citations....

some other german user posted it in another thread, have to find it lol.

Attached: germany non white in 1 generation.jpg (953x836, 166K)

It's not hard to get a Muslim to die for an honarable cause (Jihad).
What can you do to convince them it's an honarable cause? I don't know you can bearly convince your own people.

native population is to be drafted so as to increase percent of shitskins, leave wives at home to be knocked up with shit-colored miscegenated offspring

brown people havent won a war in the last 1,500 years.
the only reason USA got stomped in iraq was because they had their hands tied.
glassing the entire country would take americans less than a day, but nooooo ,because
>muh civilian casualties

>prison
>not a bullet to the head
?

What they did in Iraq? You mean when the 4th largest army in the world surrendered within a month, their government collapsed, their leader pulled from a sewer and hung by his neck until he was dead?

Attached: 2003.jpg (1728x1152, 546K)

It's not like the good old days when minorities did the dirty jobs and played meat shield. Do you think immigrants can be trusted with military weapons and training? I'd 'training accident' the lot of them

nigger, western euros are not soyboys (mostly)
north american suburban white kids are soy boys.
dont get your retarded version of white people mixed up with actual europeans. you're a nigger, so you've never even felt the desire to travel. know-it-all piece of shit.

Indeed! after the fall of Sadam in 03 it was all over! there totally wasn't Arab militias killing off American soldiers for the following 8 years!

By the way I'm not saying that the hadjis won, I'm just correcting the Swede who's stupid enough to underestimate his enemy.

>nigger, western euros are not soyboys (mostly)

you havent been in europe in many years, eh?

Attached: 1519206119886.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Attached: frankfurt tolerant german.jpg (700x394, 44K)

>"western euros are not soyboys"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweden will only draft lesbians and shitskins.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4RKn-pgIMA

Come on now Hans, you really think that a bunch of cowards that ran out from their own country when the going got rough would defend the welfare state that provides for them?
On the dawn of war these "men" will just run for the next country over and leech off their new host.
Claiming otherwise is a fools folly

youtube.com/watch?v=yo7oFkX_LTs

Also crossdressing children.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IirT1KivJo

Come now John, western euros are the defacto soyboys, anything west and northwest of poland is weak and infertile.
Even a small Italian village has more testosterone than the whole of Germany combined.

The leash on the military dogs was loosened slightly for a month. Even then it was tight.

You give a general a task and he will burn the world to achieve it if he has to

youtube.com/watch?v=NXk3v_fnhC8

Attached: anyan_jooho.jpg (850x1222, 97K)