VOTER ID NOW

Voter fraud is out of control. We need Voter ID laws NOW. Too many soros kids getting bused around voting in multiple locations, dead people voting, and illegals. How can we meme Voter ID into effect? I have written letters to my state representatives but we need more.

Attached: 1515420745764.png (451x475, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
denver.cbslocal.com/2016/09/22/cbs4-investigation-finds-dead-voters-casting-ballots-in-colorado/
breitbart.com/california/2016/05/25/report-dead-voters-found-voting-california/
usherald.com/watch-voter-fraud-exposed-18-million-invalid-registrations-millions-dead-voters/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russians-hacked-two-u-s-voter-databases-say-officials-n639551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a worthwhile thread

It doesn't help when California gives voter ids to the illegals

Thanks leaf. We need to brainstorm here. Heres a good video to spread to normies, some jew going around and BTFOs the usual liberal argument of
>Muh black oppressed people with no IDs durr voter ID is rayciss
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Attached: 1512404122736.gif (640x480, 170K)

California is on a whole nother level, they need to have their criminal leadership arrested for breaking the law re: sanctuary cities and so much else.

That should have been the first thing trump focused on when he came into office..

Does he just not know about the left cheating?

Bump

Except every voter fraud case in the last 10 years have all been right cucks.

>Voter fraud is out of control.

proof of this? even Kris Kobach got BTFO in court so i doubt you have any super secret voter fraud evidence he didn't have at his disposal

>believing in conspiracies without any evidence
this is why Sup Forums is full retard

You must like Hillary... your a fucking idiot

Voter id is simply a measure that makes sure you arent voting twice, or that you are who you say you are

Why are against it?

Nigger in 2008 in San Antonio I went to vote and they didn’t do anything.. they had a table of names and you literally just marked your own name and took a voting card.. they did absolutely nothing to verify who I was.. literally an army of illegals could go through and vote for whomever.

Black districts have voter turnout that is over 100%..

Biometric cock measuring fleshlights. Simply insert cock, scanner crosschecks your junk againts the national database and then you are free to vote.

Sorry ladies. We are still working on the tech to verify your ever expanding meat flaps and thousand cock stare.

>Sorry ladies
Nah mate thats 2 birds with one stone now women cant vote

Attached: 1520294131029.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Bullshit

because
1: voter ids aren't free
2: you already have to register to vote in the voter registrar's office with your name, ID, and address, not to mention you get purged from the roll for any number of reasons and are then ineligible to vote
3: voting should be as easy as possible. if i'm fucking pissed with washington for decades and suddenly, a guy like trump comes along and i want to vote for him, i shouldn't be prevented by bull shit like voter id or registration laws that prevent my fat, inbred ass on the off chance i do want to participate in the democratic process

i cannot fucking tell you how many butt hurt trump voters i had to give pink provisional ballots to because they were't registered to vote and weren't registered republicans in the primary. mind you, this was in california liberal hell where you sign under penalty of perjury saying you are who you say you are. how many fucking undocumented immigrants do you think are going to risk their lives for a bull shit vote? be rational here

Bump

>You must like Hillary... your a fucking idiot

“You’re”

Consider:
Commit voter fraud for based Hillary or get deported by Trump

>Nigger in 2008 in San Antonio I went to vote and they didn’t do anything.. they had a table of names and you literally just marked your own name and took a voting card.. they did absolutely nothing to verify who I was.. literally an army of illegals could go through and vote for whomever.

If people were doing this, there would have been numerous reports of people showingbup to vote and seeing their nane alteady marked. So where are they? Everywhere I’ve ever voted they ask you your name, find it on the list then have you confirm your address before marking you off, and I live in Mass, one of the bluest states in the union.

Every time this shit comes up you get tons of anecdotal stories with NOTHING to back it up.

nobody voted for hillary, that's why she lost.

How do dead people vote?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
Straight from the horse's mouth

>How do dead people vote then?
Is there any proof whatsoever that this happens?

Seems like a touchy subject when shills come out of the woodwork. What is wrong with voter ID? You need ID for just about everything else important in this country but not VOTING? ill tell you whats wrong with it, democrats would no longer be able to cheat on elections and have illegals voting.

>How do dead people vote?
How do noncitizens get social security numbers?

Their names and info show up on current voter registrations. Absentee ballots are often sent out for those who've died relatively recently.

Be sure to remind all of the anti-ID libtards who raise a stink about racism that the Left was claiming that the black vote is what kept Moore out of office in Alabama, where they have voter IDs.

Or show them this video

absolutely this

Attached: x96yiw.jpg (525x589, 76K)

Saved. Anyone got the infographic with the list of a billion things on the left column that require id (renting a car, buying a gun and so on), and then Voting on the right under No ID

If you can get a fake SSN, then you can get a state ID that will let you vote even in states with strict voter ID laws. As far as the dead go. That doesn’t mean they are voting. There’s a huge difference between still being on the registry and actually having votes in their name. The fix for that would be notifying the registry automatically when someone dies. Is there any evidence that the dead are voting en masse?

denver.cbslocal.com/2016/09/22/cbs4-investigation-finds-dead-voters-casting-ballots-in-colorado/

breitbart.com/california/2016/05/25/report-dead-voters-found-voting-california/

usherald.com/watch-voter-fraud-exposed-18-million-invalid-registrations-millions-dead-voters/

Start a rumor Putin has multiple teams of 100k Russians in place, already taking advantage, stealing elections in No ID States.

#ID-not-vote-4-Putin.

Attached: Russian-Bear-Card.jpg (800x445, 519K)

Better yet push for paper ballots because Russia is hacking electronic voting machines

Rooskies have internal passports as ID for elections. Do you, guys?

Attached: 1521050312405.png (680x501, 139K)

Yes!

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russians-hacked-two-u-s-voter-databases-say-officials-n639551
>Hackers based in Russia were behind two >recent attempts to breach state voter >registration databases, fueling concerns the >Russian government may be trying to i>nterfere in the U.S. presidential election, U.S. i>ntelligence officials tell NBC News.

The Russians already have the lists, Elections
in No ID States are stolen this moment. Putin and his oligarchs will rule the entire country if ID laws aren't introduced. Ree