BTFO Sup Forums

There is no difference between race and intelligence, Sup Forums
Intelligence is fluid, can be trained and upbringing plays a role how well the individual performs.

Go read
"IQ and human intelligence" - Mackintosh N. J
"Intelligence, race and genetics" - Stenberg, Robert J.
"Psychology" Sader, Daniel.
"Child development" Berk, Laura E.
"Bright minds and dark attitudes" Bussen, Michael A.

>Inb4 lowtier memes
>just BTFO Sup Forums

Attached: 8888.jpg (720x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkwewTlxS9k
pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neat opinion kiddo. Too bad science isn't on your side, nor peoples lived experiences.
Everyone knows niggers are retarded protohumans

First the victory of Conor Lamb,
Then the BTFO of Russia by UK
NOW THIS

Science is not on your side.
youtube.com/watch?v=mkwewTlxS9k

Attached: maths.jpg (482x323, 71K)

You can always tell which Europeans have grown up too sheltered to have experienced minorities. OP is one of those Europeans.

>stenberg
>berk
>daniel
>pychology
how about you show us your tits

>Jew and Islamic brains are the same
We should push this hard

>I wrote a book and I have credential, whatever I write (despite it's motivation or truthfulness) is infallibly true.
Of course, it's not like academia has been politicized of anything, just the MSM and maybe schools that's all your allowed to acknowledge m'kay? ok bye goy.

>nor peoples lived experiences.
this
the world started to make a lot more sense to me when I accepted the IQQ

I lived in western and northern Europe for years. Danes are noticeably the least intelligent. Most are drunk sexual deviants and very dirty, like they never bathe.

fixed and sage

Attached: fix.jpg (720x720, 65K)

>Intelligence is fluid
>But can be predicted by genetics

Attached: Sensible Chuckle.png (611x607, 393K)

I work with all different types of people as a landlord. The non blacks have the same percentage of shit heads across the board. About 1 in 10. The blacks are easily close to 5 in 10. About 2 in 10 actually have their shit together.

Blacks are pennywise and pound foolish

>Go read
>"IQ and human intelligence" - Mackintosh N. J
>"Intelligence, race and genetics" - Stenberg, Robert J.
>"Psychology" Sader, Daniel.
>"Child development" Berk, Laura E.
>"Bright minds and dark attitudes" Bussen, Michael A.
GO READ BOOKS THAT SUPPORT MY POINT OF VIEW!!

asshole.

Consider your sample, renters..none of them have their shit together

>Most are drunk sexual deviants and very dirty, like they never bathe.
Sounds like your wife's boyfriend.

I'm sorry but two white nationalist nobodies putting their dumb heads together doesn't create one credible scientist.

Renting is a viable option in some markets and circumstances. Also some people just don’t want the hassle of maintenance.

IQ is meme

Oh, dansk jävlla is angry

>(((Credible))) scientist

You are aware that an appeal to authority is just a b.s. logical fallacy.

Yes, that is called "high time preference" a trait linked to lower intellect.
See how we have come full circle m8?

Are you suggesting the empirical data is flawed?

IQ can be trained marginally, but you gain less than a 5 point improvement even when given a head start in life (which was proven through multiple twin studies). Growing up in a wealthy family may teach you how to play the game better, but you still can't win if you start with a shitty hand.

And the environmental differences can't even get close to explaining the gap between whites and blacks, to deny the genetic reality of IQ is just burying your head in the sand because you don't like information that challenges your world view.

Didn't some study literally find the intelligence gene recently, and then link it to overall fitness?
Face it, OP. Niggers are humanity v0.8.

Attached: 1520572112109.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

When I read the studies that all have different conclusions but some match my personal experience. Those are the ones I tend to believe.

IQ is the single best measurement of how well a person will do in life. Society organizes itself in a way that natural hierarchies emerge based on intelligence, the smart filter to the top and the ignorant sink to the bottom.

This is wrong. Buying at any price is retarded. Because muh ownership. 2007 Miami mentality on display. I think Fl is all niggers desu.

Why do you hate your self? life is everything life is all its time to forgive and know the truth that is hidden behind the back

Autism

There's actually a theory being floated that west Africans and east Africans have ad mixture from two seperate early hominids the same way Europeans are homosapien/Neanderthal hybrids and asians are homosapien/denisovans. This would lend a lot of evidence to the idea there are fundamental genetic differences to the overarching racial groups that no amount of government policy can correct. Short of mandatory interracial breeding programs you will never see a truly "equal" society.

>here, go read some propaganda, not what the researches show, it will prove you're wrong

>Intelligence is fluid

Only to a point, and you can only train what is actually there, which is determined by genetics.

IQ & income pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/

IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, achievement, and behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, crime, mortality, and broken homes on one side — and education, wealth, human accomplishment, long life and stable homes on the other.

Attached: IQweal.png (480x595, 55K)

Stay poor faggot

I don't hate myself. Why do you hate science?

That graph looks pretty racist desu senpai.

I'm working on a research piece in my free time to completely btfo the notion that more money = brighter students using U.S high school statistics. It's laughable how wrong the notion is that blacks are dumb merely because they don't get enuff money for dem programs. Highest graduation rates in the country come from rural and suburban homogeneously white areas, lowest graduation rates come from black areas regardless of the income level.

You know, you don't make money until you sell, right? You are the sucker. You haven't seen people losing entire R/E investment, did you? It's like stocks. You sell high, buy low. You don't keep one property at any price and in any environment. It's a stupid strategy. You just saw a major bull market in interest rates. Wait until there is a bear. You will not like it.

>muh white privilege
the gap between Chinese vs black is even more stark

>mandatory interracial breeding programs
Why we see so many mixed race couples in ads.

You call it "hassle of maintenance"
I call it "increasing property value"

If you know basic carpentry, plumbing, wiring, ect. You can massively increase your home value with little effort.

Also you can grow your own food and save money that way as well. Renting is for trust fund whites with no future and wellfare niggers.

I live in the SF Bay Area... there are people renting here who are IVY league engineers, PhD's and other high achievers... They have their shit together yet they rent. The same is true in other large cities. Not everyone wants to live in some shithole in Ohio.

>1 post by this id

You'll just get a raceless mass of 90-IQ brown helots for the Jews to rule over from Israel, in that case.

Of course, the income level will be lower in rural and urban areas you brainlet, that does mean anything.

Facts may often seem "racist" but they're just facts. Raw data has no opinion or bias.

You are such a dumb nigger

Attached: 1.jpg (720x1000, 190K)

>in rural and urban areas
So what about countries that don't have the refugee camps for white people known as suburbs? What the fuck Moortugal

Attached: 1520568542365.png (1370x1388, 1.95M)

You're acting like I'm not adjusting the per student spending in urban areas with cost of living.

There's really no way around it, you can give black students twice the attention, teaching staff, and resources and they'd still perform worse than the average white.

>living in pozhole SF
>smart

Attached: 1520978970422.png (703x911, 19K)

This

Shiiet I fucked up, wanted to say rural and suburban areas ofc.

Gay one needs more cocks in it.

>You're acting like I'm not adjusting the per student spending in urban areas with cost of living.

Ok, in that case, I take it back, you're actually big brained.

>race isn't real!
>but Jews are a race, and it's possible to be anti-Them
>but race isn't reeeeeeeal!
>but Jews have a higher natural genetic IQ than you
>but race isn't rwroahwrleeeeeellll!!!!

Attached: 1504557828148.png (1317x1652, 425K)

>strawman
we don't deny that there are other factors than heritable.

If fluid intelligence can be trained to some degree. Behaviorial attributes are forever. They're permanent.

>no difference between race and intelligence

Attached: iq-and-skintone.png (1317x1652, 539K)

Imagine thinking that cortical morphology isn't heritable