Female Future

What would happen if an incurable genetic virus spread through the human population?

It's effects have no affect on cis women but they can act as carriers for the virus

However on males it's rewrites their endocrine and testes to produce estrogen at cis female levels, and lowers testosterone to female levels too however they still retain fertility so humans won't die out as a result.

They will develop breasts and all the effects of estrogen etc but is capable of feminising more effectively by changing bone structure, making males as strong as females

And in infected subjects, any attempts to halt or reverse the effects of the virus (ie, using estrogen blockers or testosterone injections) will result in a "self defence mechanism" from the virus with the subject undergoing accelerated and further transformation into a completely cis female with working reproductive organs.
Gender Dysphoric individuals have be seen to undergo this change by default.

>How does this scenario play out politically and socially on a global scale?

>What are the ramifications?

>how would your country respond?

>How you would personally react Sup Forums?

Let's say patient zero is in USA and spreads from there

Attached: IMG_5234.png (1097x2500, 906K)

Now I can masturbate as a woman

Attached: illust_66797483_20180128_130330.jpg (2480x3508, 2.28M)

>Male elites and leaders attempt to quarantine themselves in bunkers and secure facilities
>The Middle East, China and Russia close all borders and deploy armed troops to defend the border from infected westerners
>Reverse migrant crisis occurs as males afraid of infection flee to more patriarchal countries.
>Containment of infected regions in the US is unsuccessful as military personal are often infected by the airborne virus that can only be stopped by completely airtight biohazard suits or exclusively female personal
>Radical Feminist groups attempt deliberate infections to "destroy the patriarchy peacefully"
>Trannies rejoice
>Misogynist male cults pop up and preach Pre-emptive suicide before the virus reaches so they can remain Men in the afterlife.
>After a period of strife and transitional period, stability would return, as skill sets are not lost and infrastructure remains intact.
>With estrogen the dominant hormone of mankind, Wars and conflict would decrease. rape and assault would also fall to small percentages.

And an Age of Woman and Dickgirls would begin

Exhibit A

Male seen before infection and after stage 1 of infection

Attached: IMG_7632.jpg (1936x1936, 458K)

Being a women would be awesome
I want to have babies !

I approve

Post your stupid fucking fetish elsewhere, faggot.

how the fuck did he got rid of all body hair? and it's not look like he just shaved it
hormons?

Good girls

Attached: IMG_2065.jpg (736x739, 97K)

It'd be pretty hot desu
As long as I'm a pretty girl

Get nuked by norks :^)

To a degree. And some laser hair removal I imagine

Why? Interested in becoming a woman? :3

Do it!!

I've helped convert loads of Sup Forums

Sure you can!

Attached: IMG_4799.jpg (768x768, 156K)

Friendly reminder even your kind despises you

Attached: masc.png (1900x1178, 313K)

Become a woman Sup Forums

Attached: IMG_3395.jpg (2048x2048, 307K)

Don't you want to be a cute girl

Attached: IMG_5078.jpg (3024x4032, 1.42M)

Wars and conflict decrease...

Hows about no.

Attached: 1504291296708.jpg (388x443, 151K)

The virus just transformed you from a 200 lb man to a short 100lb transgirl

All you're muscle is gone.

You bet war and male caused conflict will decrease.

Also even if you attempt to rape with your girlpenis. The virus will just give you a vagina instead.

:3333

Attached: IMG_4044.jpg (800x1000, 153K)

No.
The male body is far more aesthetic than the female one.
Men also have far better personalities on average.
Why would I want to be literally inferior.

Attached: no fat no fem no black.png (881x900, 957K)

Doesent matter if you agree or not.

You're brain will be flooded with estrogen and your brain rewired. You'll soon enjoy it.

The more masculine you try to be. The more the virus will feminize you.

its my guilty pleasure but im scared to do it

A non-trivial portion of the population would be immune to the virus. Those now Chad tier men would do most of the breeding due to demand. Within 2 generations the fembois would be a minority and be classified as a third gender. They'd be fucked for sport while the breeding would be done with the goddess tier women. Regular women would cuck their femboi partners with one of the Chad tier men. Chads would have harems of women while the fembois got the shit tier women and fucked each other.

No one is immune to the virus. Only dominant dickgirls do breeding

The more masculine you are. The more the virus castrates you.

If you have Dysphoria you should at least see someone about it

>cute scruffy dude
>ugly manfaced tranny

Attached: Laughing-Men.jpg (428x280, 166K)

Um...sweetie, you do realize most trannies still go for men instead of women
And that women despise effeminate guys
Your fantasy doesn't even have any basis in reality

what is Dysphoria?

Finally! /d/ is spreading to pol

The virus makes you a translesbian

you can't win.

Discomfort and mental distress at your assigned gender and a desire to be the opposite gender

Can influence depression, anxiety etc due to the effects of testosterone on a transgender brain. Estrogen can alleviate these symptoms.

i dont really get depressed for wanting to be the other gender. i kinda want to be a girl but all the transgender people who become the other gender end up ugly, creepy and not cute. and it looks very unnaturel

Implying that nukes wouldn't be fired immediately upon discovery

Attached: IMG_0290.jpg (306x306, 18K)