Love Live

is it worth watching LL: Sunshine after finishing the muse series?

or is the magic from the oirignal gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ch5Tr59I0NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's better

In what ways? I tried watching the first episode and the increase in moe-shit and muse-this muse-that was a turnoff, but i'm willing to give it a second try

In many ways it's better

The magic is definitely still there

i don't know kid make your own fucking decision

How much enjoyment you'll get from Sunshine depends on how much you like the girls.

Otherwise, it's the same formula as the original.

Dia>Muse 2D > Aqours 3D > Muse 3D > Aqours 2D

Muse forever

That's actually really accurate

Honestly, I think Sunshine is better.

It's completely different from the original

Sunshine has the best girl.

So I would definetly watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ch5Tr59I0NM

Best girls

There is no Nico so its not as good but still enjoyable if you like school idorus.

Watch for yourself and decide. Most of Sup Forums would say it's better because it was shitted on by Nips, 2ch and others.
Personally I think original was more entertaining and fun, while Sunshine is few steps forward and few steps back.

LLS feels like a copy at first but then it becomes radically different. I sometimes forget I'm watching Love Live when I watch the new episodes that come out.

If Aqours came before Muse, Chika would’ve thought of working at a maid cafe instead of a normal one.

why?

Am I in bizarro Sup Forums again or are you faggots trolling OP?

LL S1 was pretty shit in terms of quality, but it's fun regardless.
LL S2 is miles better in every single way. You know Sunrise started noticing its potential from here.
LL Movie never made any sense and I regret ever going to the theater for that when it could have just ended in s2.

Sunshine S1, however. is a masterpiece. Every references and nods to the muse era were utilized to craft a heartfelt story about these new girls, and there were much more character depth to each of the Aqours members (especially Dia) than Muse could ever have.
S2's first three eps were pretty shitty but the latest ep was pretty good so it's alright.

Chika-chi looks so cute here

I just want to pinch her cheeks!

You have excellent taste

Please post more in the future

OG Love Live pandered to otaku more imo

>Most of Sup Forums would say it's better because it was shitted on by Nips, 2ch and others.

>tfw can't tell if it's Sup Forums being contrarian again or if LL:Sunshine is genuinely good