Buyfag

Delayed again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdOtYgQQjjY
kotous.com/retailstore/persona5-hero-artfx-j-kotous-exclusive.html
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1075558158&ref=list
myfigurecollection.net/list/46807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has anyone checked out this site called buyfags.moe? It seems pretty helpful.

This spooky child is pretty cute, I'm against buying seasonal/holiday-centric figures for some reason though.

She is the cutest spook.

Time for some figure related spooks.

youtube.com/watch?v=NdOtYgQQjjY

Impulse buy, did I make a mistake?

I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head for days.

Should I get the MegaHouse Char? I've never bought a guy before besides this Kaworu that came in a Petit Eva set.

If you want it, yes.

So anyone know when this purple haired uggo is supposed to drop already? She's been holding up my October order for the longest.

The artbook itself is gorgeous, so it mostly depends on your local level of FREEDOM.

US, I'm assuming it'll be fine since I bought it on Amazon's mainpage.

Why are you even worried?

I'm not. My original post I meant more is the book good quality.
It was only $28 so seemed like a good deal.

But user, the figurine would be applicable again next Halloween though.

Do you have his other ones?

what a gorgeous figure! how does japan do it? how does japan always manage to plan my paycheck months in advance for me?

dont mind me

Good buy. All the beautiful full page illustrations show a smaller pic of the relevant LO cover on the page next to them (although the latter's smaller than in Loop Works), there are plenty of sketches, reference photos for backgrounds etc that show how Takamichi works, and there's an original short story about two cute girls doing cute things.

Yeah, can't go wrong with his artbooks.

CHINA

oohhh..

Are you having fun there?

yes

:3

So how big is your collection. I am in the middle of a move so I got around to counting all my figures, I am just a bit short of 300. I am keeping them in their boxes in my spare bedroom until the movers come.

What's the appeal of buying figures?

It fills a void. Having them all around the house helps me forget how truly alone I am when I am not interacting with co-worker at work.

sweet jesus how mucH?

fun things are fun

about 15USD with shipping from ebay

Aren't you going to pack them in bigger boxes to move them or are they already at your new place?

Have the secret santa threads started yet?
I always miss them.

If you haven't signed up yet, you're fucked.

There's no threads up though?

I am moving to Spain for work so my job hired a moving company. I will be there to oversee them packing, my biggest worry is the moving company losing boxes during the move. I am going to need to make a master list of all my figures just in case the get lost or damaged.

The threads were up almost every weekend until now. The last one for signups died earlier today. There'll be another thread in about a week.

Yes, you're like two months late.

God damn it. Swear I asked only a month ago.

What's going to happen to all that shit when you die?

why would I care I will be dead.

How much would all of this cost?

The move or the figures. The move is free, my job wants me to work in Spain so they are paying for the move. As for the figures I could not tell you. Long story short I had a near death experience in June, and took to buying figures soon after. Things may have gotten out of hand.

Now imagine if you had thrown out the figure boxes.

I'm certainly not one to talk, but maybe some therapy would've been a cheaper outlet.

>all that plastic since June
It's good that you didn't die, but it really looks like things got out of hand.

Gosh user, why'd you do such a thing

Most of my life I was just saving my money for a later date. June changed my outlook on life. I still keep 10k USD saved away if I need it, and I have been putting money away for retirement since I started working at 18. Aside from that saving however I now spend money to enjoy life now instead of saving it to enjoy it later.

Are figures enjoying life?

Not even a rough estimate?
If you bought all those in past half year you must have a rough idea.

Well user what do you buy figures for? To impress us in this thread?

I don't buy them, just curious.

KotoUS has some of the exclusive masked Joker variant that just released available if anyone is interested.

kotous.com/retailstore/persona5-hero-artfx-j-kotous-exclusive.html

You can ask NY not to undervalue the package right? Our customs tend to get more suspicious on packages whose declared value "seem odd" with regards to their contents.

If you're not going to undervalue, buying from them isn't the best option.

Where you at?!?!

There was an user looking for this 2 threads ago, no?
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1075558158&ref=list

It was delayed to late November.

They have this exclusive that I'm thinking of pre-ordering and theirs is the cheapest.

>near death experience
I must know.

Still trying to sell. PM or message [email protected]

myfigurecollection.net/list/46807

Its the same appeal as buying scale model kits, I think. You can appreciate the beauty of a well designed object from all angles and the craftsmanship and accuracy that went into creating the model itself.

if it brings him enjoyment then uh, yeah?

Signup till the 28th, so youre fucked

He's the Navy ship guy.

If you beg maybe they will still let you in

hey guys im back what type of images should i share today

When?

the images of your penis please

Sorry that's for my boyfriend only

Hopefully soon and hopefully this BABE!!! can get one too.

>boyfriend

First time buying from Japan (Amiami), I have two items that are on pre-order, one that is available right now and one on back-order. If I order now can I reserve all items and ship them all at once when the pre-orders are released?

Is it normal to feel inclined to buy two of anything you get to keep one mint in box? Does anyone actually do this?

only if the release dates are the same
a back order usually takes 1-2 weeks to obtain
if the preorder is due out this month then they should be shipped together, otherwise amiami will split the order

I know you can set it to ship them all together if they release the same month. Not sure if they'll do it if they're any further apart.

Only try hards do this and then sell it 3 years later for a 40$ profit WOOOHOOOO

The release dates are late November and mid December, does that work? I'm on the order arrangement screen and I can choose to combine all the items with the monthly order, does that mean it should all be in one package?

What would be a good first Miku figure?

One you like.

that one rly cute one

Why buy a miku figure for the sake of having a miku figure?

The only good thing about re:creators is the characters created by Hiroe.

So you can boast about having cummed on Miku.

I have this one on pre-order right now. I think it looks great and it's real cheap, under 8K yen.

Post your nicest butts!

Since I never buy any Blu-rays and just pirate everything it's the main way I support shows I like.

They also look nice.

Probably my absolute favorite plastic ass.

whos butt is this?

Yes you posted it three times.