Still waiting for proof UK

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Attached: p0616yv6.jpg (720x405, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2009/aug/19/british-arms-dealers-blacklisted-countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what will you do if the samples turn out to be exactly what they say they are? hypothetical.

>meme flag
What was that thing that goes in all fields?

That you killed Sergei and false flagged us so you could boycott the upcoming Moscow Olympics... again?

Nothing, because we are better and bigger than your island will ever be ;)

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

>if the sample turns out to be novichock from russian lab we will blame you
ok.

who cares? beside moronic britcucks who pretend a traitor is some kind of national interest.

>if the sample turns out to be novichock that was moved from Ukraine ex-soviet lab by the order of US Slave masters so we will blame you
ok.

you broke treaties, and said you destroyed it all. the only reason people are giving you the benefit of the doubt is because most believe the whole incident is a false flag.

theguardian.com/world/2009/aug/19/british-arms-dealers-blacklisted-countries

Surprise motherfuckers

No proof.
This will be the same approach as with the Litvinenko case. Give the media enough time to establish a narrative and produce some report years later confirming this bullshit.

> gangs of sandniggers going around raping children for a decade - "muh part and parcel"
>some faggot spy gets murdered - oy vey, better go to war against Russia, go- I mean fellow British citizens.

They are hiding the proof next to the evidence of "Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq". More lies to start more wars.

Oye vey britcucks love fapping their little pee pwe while watching their women getting gang raped by ahmeds

This. Our governments do tend to lie about this shit. Expect them to say "we have proof but its classified". Then after WWIII and we're all dead they show you a blurry satellite image and tell you find out the source was PussyRiot.

Exactly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)

Its always blurry satelite images isnt it?
Downed airliner>blured BUK missile vehicle
North Korean nukes>blured waste canal coming out of mountain hangar
WMDs Iraq>blured missile silos and facilities
Russians crossing Ukraine border>blured road with vehicles somewhere
Meanwhile Hillary sells plutonium to russians.
bollocks

Oi, mate! You need a licence to ask for proof for anything! To the multiculti cage you go! Maybe some Islamic peace will rub off on ya, aye?

Attached: sketch-1521125442081.png (480x559, 274K)

>Dem teeth.

Attached: 873894759873495.png (1000x1300, 411K)

Attached: World's saddest man.jpg (800x532, 90K)

Isn't the world cup being held in Moscow in a few months as well?

B to bin the ghouls

Try another delay tactic like demanding more tests. Claim that another nation made the nerve agent is just trying to frame poor innocent Russia. or distract by saying that the UK has assassinated other people using drones and violated sovereignty also.

OP isn't even Russian

family feud.

Attached: russia-ga.jpg (881x2048, 799K)

>dat hair

Attached: 234234.webm (520x500, 1.1M)

Who would be presenting the proof? How could you ever know if they weren't just lying like May?

this is exactly why no one in the normal world is jumping the gun.
what is the obsession with killing eachother.

I agree, this is ridiculous

Everyone is saying Russia did it.

But where is the proof? Because its a russian nerve agent? That's literally your only proof? wtf lol

>Iraq
>WMD
Are we doing this again?

Oi, mate. I got sommore pics of ow beyooties! Ya loike this?

Attached: sketch-1521130586473.png (480x577, 366K)

Red Pill time: the spy that was murdered was connected to the piss dossier through BRITISH spy Christopher Steele. The UK is flexing nuts at Russia/killing people to hide the fact that they're commies. They didn't want Trump to win and are helping the left in America to manufacture (((evidence))) against him! WAR ON THE UK

Anudda beyootie coming roight up!

Attached: sketch-1521130385342.png (480x560, 255K)

>SHUT UP AND GO AWAY

This

Why are we so bent out of shape over some fat prick. At most, the whole situation is just a bit rude.

Was a bit fucked up they went for the daughter though, wouldve smashed.

Attached: 0e3.jpg (720x406, 85K)

I mean, why wouldn't you just cut it?

>shut up and go away

How do these people keep a straight face when talking like this, its something a 3 year old would hit out with. It's even worse coming from someone like Gavin Williamson, wimpy ineffectual shirt lifter.

Attached: 1389437956475.jpg (394x255, 21K)

Attached: Proofs.png (996x832, 244K)

The only "proof" they have is that it was a russian nerve gas, this actually seems more like a proof that Russia din't do it than that they did, if you're going to kill someone you don't use a weapon that will scream your name.

Best insight so far

Why are you pretending to be Russian? The Communist party was anti-Russian, as you would know if you were actually bothered about Russia.

I know it's farcical, I'm legitimately embarrassed by our government right now. I just keep telling my self it'd only be worse under Corbyn cunt

Attached: 1517554034534.gif (500x375, 347K)

If they provided proofs everyone would find out the gas was Israeli-made. Can't let that happen.

And the converse. If you wanted to frame Russia...
UK's chemical weapons lab (Porton Down) is 12 miles from Salisbury)

I wanna see the people who are still in hospital must be a real horror show.