Log Horizon

>no more legit good MMO anime

worst timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-27/log-horizon-author-mamare-touno-found-guilty-of-tax-evasion/.101506
warosu.org/jp/thread/S17523837
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no more legit good MMO

worst reality

>log horizon
>good
As shit as SAO.

Fuck off

>Log Horizon LN will never end because the author is in prison

No matter how much you meme this it doesn't become true.

Well, partially true.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-27/log-horizon-author-mamare-touno-found-guilty-of-tax-evasion/.101506

I doubt they will let him write again tho

>log horizon
>good

He's been writing for years since the anime ended. No one has or will stop him.

Just wait for Infinite Dendrogram.

Well, not like I can guarantee that the anime will be good, considering the publisher doesn't have all that much in the ways of funds for animation, but at least the LN/WN is.

Can you tell me more about this?
I've been looking for something MMO related to read.

I tried to describe it in a way that didn't feel familiar, but failed miserably, so fuck it, I'll just post my /jp/ post about it.

Here's the thread, too, check it out for other takes, if you feel like it.
warosu.org/jp/thread/S17523837

Wait, so that's the MC? And his "stand" is a bear?

No, the bear is his brother. He's a bit of a memester.
His "stand" is his sword, which is actually a girl(pic) that can turn into a sword.
It's the rare "Maiden" type Embryo. Not unique, though, since like six other characters so far have it.

And he fell in love with her?
Please say yes

No, the protagonist is dense as fuck.
She falls in love with him but not vice-versa.

He's not quite there yet, SHE fell in love with HIM.

However, the author has a writing blog and outright stated that he's on her route, so it'll probably happen later(think years) down the line.

DATABASE WE ARE LIVING IN DATABASE OOOH

I want to play an MMO before there were guides.

>MMO
>Before there were guides
Guides started coming around when the internet because easily accessible.
MMOs obviously have even stricter requirements than that, so it's pretty natural guides would come before MMOs.
So in short there was no "MMO before there were guides."

At best you get an MMO at launch-day and basically no one has any idea what the fuck they're doing.

>ywn hug Maryele and feel her Maryelles press against your chest

Just like in real life.
MMO games in real life are dead as well.
Enjoy your mobas, cowadooty and overwatch.
Dead genre

I remember thinking I would hate this while it was airing. Can't think of any other anime I was this plesantly surprised by.

Translations where? All I saw was from Novelupdates and it looks like the translations stopped. Has the LN been translated?

The LN is licensed.

I see. How many volumes have been out for it now in Japan?

Who cares, move to Russia.

>no more legit good MMO anime
What are you talking about? SAO is getting more seasons.

That sword looks fucking stupid

5, and there's enough webnovel content for many more.
2 of them are TL'd and out, while the 3rd's coming out in like 2 days or so.
How about now?

I just checked and the west is only 2 volumes behind? That's fast. And from what I'm seeing J-Novel releases every after 2 months.

>tax evasion
>prison

I think he means "I want to play a MMO before I learned to look up guides."

Now it looks hot

>NPC
>love

I cannot understand why everyone says LH is so good? I actually wanted to kill myself watching first season, and almost literaly fell asleep, it was so boring. Characters are one-dimensional, jokes are stupid and constantly repeated. And now if i see someones touching his glasses i fight the urges to throw up. And the thing is i caƱ enjoy even shittest shit. Whats wrong with me? Am i really retarded?

>Log Horizon
>good
Lemme guess, you think Overlord is also good anime/LN

>Fleshbags
>Love

Then you need to go back to Wan Piss and Bleach Ammonia.

Funny you mention that.
There's theories (in-story, I might add) that the VR World is actually real, but the only way the players have to access it is via game software, ultimately only and always being a "game" to them.

Democracy-chan got the best lander waifu.

Honestly, the whole problem comes from MMOs being too one dimensional. You just constantly grind for the same fucking shit just in different flavors.
This is basically the definition of the modern MMO even though they could be so much more.
Too bad that the market is afraid taking the risk of making a more elaborate game even though almost everyone would love such a thing.

Thats how Al Capone got jailed.

Have you watched this?

Also Overlord S2 soon.

How does it feel having horrible tastes?

DELICIOUS!

You sold me so I went through the first volume. Not half bad, actually. MC being unable to connect the dots between his brother and top ranker King of Destruction is a little infuriating but not unexpected, though.