What is your opinion on fujoshi/fudanshi?

What is your opinion on fujoshi/fudanshi?

Cancerous like the rest of us. I await a the day Japan makes a bisexual harem series with both hot boys and girls and everyone wins.

Why are they injured?

Am I a fudanshi even if I only ship male chars where the narrative really makes a case for the paring? And I can't stand the "OMG THEY HAVE SMILED AT EACH OTHER; THEY WANT TO BONE EACH OTHER!!!"-kind of pairs?
For a semi-realistic ship: pic related.

Yes, as long as you ship m/m, personal taste in ships don't matter. Like how a fujoshi is just a girl who enjoys BL, how or why she ships a m/m pairing is irrelevant.

People don't really respond well to omnipandering, it alienates the more hardcore fans and they're the ones with deep pockets. Better off just keeping the two separate.

More Bald oppai would be appreciated by all though.

Not a fan of BL. However, they're the reason why we have cute shotas and otoutos. So they're ok in my book

As long as you ship two male characters with each other, then you're a fudanshi.

Saving anime.

Because the artist who made it panders to teenage edgelords.

Koi to uso

I like this idea

Because it looks cute.

Not even meming, I think there's a lot of potentially interesting bisexual characters to be made
>Look man, if it squeals the right pitch I WILL turn it around and fuck it up the ass. A hole's a hole. No homo though

Bunch of pathetic, awkward, oily goblins who throw money at anime they like. Can't judge too harshly though considering how cancerous male anime fans are. I kind of find them endearing, like if I was missing a leg and found a three-legged dog one day.

No one would watch that shit.

>oily goblins who throw money at anime they like
You say that as if it's a bad thing, there's nothing wrong with supporting stuff you like.

They are rotting as in their name sake.

On the final version they have maggots on the bandages.

Do fudanshi even exist lol. Isn't that just a fujoshi-fantasy of getting dicked by a '' straight '' guy who is into the same stuff as she is.

they're cute.

>Isn't that just a fujoshi-fantasy of getting dicked by a '' straight '' guy who is into the same stuff as she is.

Pretty much

Fudanshi is a guy that enjoys BL, so just like liking Code Geass doesn't make you a mecha fan, shipping one or other gay couple won't make you a fudanshi.

I don't like anime-only fujos too much since I'm not into shipping in general, but those who mostly read BL are cool.

Is... there a difference between the two?

shipping is for faggots

Well anime-only fujos don't read much BL and get most of their homo fix by shipping boys from anime and games. Their main target is just different.
It's like how there's people who ship characters in shounen manga and whatnot but don't have a habit of reading romance manga in general.