Golem Hearts

Newest Jump series what everyone hyped up.
It's shit.
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/golem-hearts/en/0/1/page/1

Meh. Better than Meme Academy

that was ok

The one shot was better, but I still enjoyed it.

It's not bad, it's not great, its just alright. Better than a lot of other new jump manga, but that's not a huge challenge.

Pretty fun and funny.
First chapter is a good way to setup the setting without too much loredump, unlike comics and bad mangas.
The plot haven't started yet which is fine.
Characters are charming.

I hope the father character is a mainstay.

Me too.
Too few father-son interactions in nip fiction that isn't super edgy or one note.

He's gonna become the main villain.

Seriously. If this just stayed father-son adventures I would probably love it, but I've got a large feeling it won't (whether he dies/becomes incapacitated/becomes evil/etc) and we'll go the arrange a group of nakama and beat the power of evil through the power of friendship.

My God, MC a CUUUUUUUUUTE!

I wonder why Jaimini's keeps picking up new manga if they're behind in most of their series.

You know why.

I liked it a lot, it had some Zatch Bell vibes and the world building has potential. I hope the Master doesn't die, or at least doesn't die too soon.

Grow up user.

Link to the one shot?

Picked up till axed.

Wait. Which series got axed to make way for this?

Marie

Aww shucks. I liked Marie

Hungry Marie was going nowhere-
nowhere as funny as Beelzebub as well.

This was pretty cute and the artsyle is charming, let's see how it goes.

Agreed, they should have picked the oneshot about the brothers he did a while ago if they wanted gender bender so much.

Isobe Isobee Monogatari and Hungry Marie ended. Hunter x Hunter went back on hiatus.

Not really sure were it's going but I'll probably follow it a bit, MC is cute too

Marie was dead on arrival, genderswap is a dead plot device

>genderswap is a dead plot device

Shame. beelzebub was so much fun to read

Yeah that's exactly what I thought too, I just hope that it doesn't drag on like Zatch Bell did during the Millenium Demons arc and onwards.

Your Name was the biggest hit of last year.

>killing marie for this when shit like bokuben still hasn't been axed

oh please, Marie was mediocre as hell

The one shot was exponentially better. MC and his dad are both annoying af in this. The MC in the one shot had a serious side to him which made him badass.

>af

>genderswap is a dead plot device

I think he never saw its full potential.

Should have stolen a few ideas from Ranma and maybe included a temporary sexiness blowback as a punishment for overusing her powers. As well as mental corruption by female thoughts.

Maybe he could have gotten Ranma's Author as an advisor?

Where did Marie fail? Introducing useless boys into the mix?

No Furuichi