Hidden transgenders in media

I want to bring forth the subject of hidden trangederism is Hollywood, politics and sports. I'm already aware and KNOW of many individuals that appear on TV who are not the gender they claim to be and I feel inclined to help you spot these deceivers and tools of propaganda.
This is a page which includes the basic anatomical differences of women and men. The basic differences which you can use to ALWAYS spot the difference acurently are the (S) shaped female back arch in comparison to the male (L or P) shaped back. Other Important characteristic is the hip location of female (below the pelvic area) and male (above).

Link for your research below. Have fun.
design.tutsplus.com/articles/human-anatomy-fundamentals-advanced-body-proportions--vector-19869

Attached: 3-details1.jpg (600x475, 33K)

This is why being "androgynous" in the 80's was hip, they just didn't have the transition route figured out yet so they promoted effeminate men like Prince who wore makeup to prime gay/bisexual men for their mental memery.

>I want to bring forth the subject of hidden trangederism is Hollywood, politics and sports
Who, specifically, are you accusing of being secret trannies?

Testosterone is powerful. Don't underestimate it's ability to shape a female body.
These diagrams are largely useless. Better applied to MtF's because estrogen just can't shape a body that has been taken by testosterone.

Attached: 1516303820991s.jpg (240x250, 8K)

Notable MTF (Male to female) hidden transgenders who are much harder to spot:

Ryan Gosling
Zac Efron
David Beckham
Justin Trudeau
David Cameron
Emanuel Macron
Clint Eastwood
Scott Eastwood
Leonardo Dicaprio
Chris & Liam Hemsworth
Matt Damon

Hollywood men who are not transgered:

Johny Depp
Elijah Wood
Bradley Cooper
Hugh Jackman

Yes it's all part of they're deviant plan.
See above and please study the link I posted. Looking at the back and the hip location is the objective foolproof analysis, most channels you see on youtube are nonsense and not objective so they investigate ring fingers and other nonsense.
I can't post all my findings because too but I will try to raise awareness and help you guys spot them youeselves.

The hip location and the female back arch can never change. Please study the link.
I agree with the rest you said though, other things are objective but these two points are absolute.

>are not objective
fixed

I have to go guys and I don't know when will I come back. Please don't let the thread die, there are many hidden transgender which go unnoticed before our eyes but the internet is full of crap transvestigations and misinformation on the subject (many times by paid agents).
Don't let the thread die, it's disgusting how kids subcosciously get taught homosexuality by the TV and how many girls idolise stars which are not actually the gender they claim to be.

Goose isn't a tranny lmao

Attached: 1518801867358.jpg (728x640, 500K)

Did you ever figure out whether or not Einstein was a Tranny?

I have anterior pelvic tilt like 90% of the western world. Is this feminizing me? I try to fix it but it makes you stand and walk like such a flameo

Attached: is-your-girl-thick-or-does-she-have-anterior-pelvic-25374528.png (500x668, 92K)

Oh hey it's a schizo thread

David Beckham played football for Manchester United, Real Madrid and England. Women can't play football.

>Clint Eastwood
Wut

Attached: 2B5D4C0F-C42A-4D8A-B283-56D3D96028EC.png (240x240, 6K)

I just learned I'm a transgender thx to this thread.

>Clint Eastwood
This is a woman according to OP

Attached: Clint-Eastwood-in-the-1950s-2.jpg (630x516, 145K)

more pictures of a woman according to OP

Attached: BeFunky-Collage18.jpg (800x495, 78K)

what the fuck are you blathering on about
male to female means you larp as a woman and those actors clearly larp as men
so what are you even talking about
man I thought this seemed like an interesting thread but now I think it's just retarded

this might explain why I like Ellen Page so much...
lmao nevermind

>David Beckham
>Professional footballer that has to shower naked with 20+ other dudes for all of his football career since he joined boy's team academy when he was 7 could hide being a woman

Yeah. Okay.

You are absolutely fucking insane.

Two words
Lady
Gaga

Attached: HOLLYWOOD TRANNIES.jpg (3508x4961, 3.02M)

Attached: michelleobamamelaniatrumppoliticalcartoon.jpg (940x545, 201K)

>tfw Im better built than Clint