Do you like his new series so far, Sup Forums?

Do you like his new series so far, Sup Forums?

I WANT TO LICK KINO'S ARMPITS

First episode was alright. Later ones were kinda cringy. I prefer Allison to Lillia over this if I'm being honest

Why didn't the grenade go off and what did she mean by he will be surprised when they meet again?

kino's bullet plugged the hole. kino is a master marksman

forgot to add: aforementioned rubber bullets

Is Kino no Tabi deep?

new one doesnt have the introspective cinematography of the original series

Thoughts on Kino's parents?

This but unironically. The first episode being an outlier.

>his

I love the loads of new art we're getting

It's kind of weird though that Kino is actually picking up some mainstream popularity after all these years.

>not wanting to smell and lick her feet
Absolutely plebeian

When will Kino develop boobs and will you still love her when she does?

>she
No?

>she

o my baldfatguyposting

If you're a fourth grader

it made me pick up the LN to read, so yeah, I like it

Episode 1 was great and for the first time I was optimistic about it.
Episode 2 was such a massive downgrade compared to the same story in the first series that I haven't brought myself to watch more yet.

I honestly love him.

Is Kino soft?

As soft as a washboard

Shizu episode best episode (incl. 2003)

Shizu > Kino

no surprise that Kino merc'd for the ruling class, easily switched sides, and couldn't remember the name of a real human being

hell no

I'd turn gay for Kino

But it has cute girls so people will pretend the story is good

In the right places, yeah.

I am gay for kino

Sakura almost made me a lolicon but I realized it was just moon magic

>Kino will never bring you flowers.

Kino's thighs are rock hard and could easily crush your pelvis.

Kino's parent's still love her and they miss her!!!

No.

>his

God fucking dammit... this Kino is too mild.
Old potato Kino was so much more bad ass in this scene.

>draw a girl who looks like a boy who looks like a girl
>say it has no penis
Why is this allowed?

One of the deepest anime ever made

KINO LOVES MY SEMEN SO MUCH

>Kino's gender was a major plot twist in the 2003 gender
Man, everything about the 2003 series was amazing

2003 anime*

How? Doesn't the first episode make it pretty clear that she's a girl when Hermes begins teasing her about getting all lovey-dovey with the man she talked to?

>Today on /k/: how to cut down a tree

Better than I expected, still a little let down with the art direction and scene composition, and still utterly disgusted with the CGshit.

It's a good thing they grave what's-his-name a loli to live with.

The kino-x-dude stuff would be unbearable after that episode without it.

That's his daughteru you sick fuck.

Is Kino Chino?

So is Master young in this new series or are we just going to see flashbacks of her life?

>Kino is already done with training and roaming the countryside
What do you think?

Yeah. That's the plot twist

>First episode
>Plot twist

>that recoil
I thought nips were good at physics.

More like a missdirection during the introduction of the main character. Like when a story follows a certain character, only for him to job to the real protagonist at the end of the first episode.

I find those two terms to be interchangeable.

Ti a shit. Shizu has Riku and buggy, and sometimes Kino. He needs nothing else.

One thing this franchise is severely lacking in is fan fiction LN's.

Why do you need fanfics when Keiichi himself can write it?
> Well then dear readers, shall we talk about the time when Kino swam stark naked and uttered strange noises as her body was caressed by swarms of fish?

I liked the first episode and the bothersome country. The coliseum was better in the original, and I think the ship country was eh.

>when Kino swam stark naked and uttered strange noises as her body was caressed by swarms of fish

I don't recall him ever meeting Kino again after this.

How do you guys feel about trans people trying to claim Kino as "their" character?

what, like a waifu?

Warming up the gas chambers.

Are they being obnoxious about it?
Because I haven't seen any of that, whereas I have seen plenty of:
>wait kino is a girl?
>tfw no kino and the land of penises
>is this a remake? how come they redid colosseum? what other episodes are going to be the same?
>why come the motorcycle can talk?
>why is the doggy is talking?
>I'm 12 and here's my essay on philosophy and social mores
>muh first amendment
>muh 3 days
>muh impartial observer
>reason #302 that Kino's parents still love her

I like and dislike certain things here and there. Colosseum felt extremely rushed. I loved episode 3. Episode 4 on the other hand seems oddly placed in the series. I mean I'm familiar enough with these characters and even I felt a little off put by it being episode 4.

Oh fuck I love that trope.

This, no exceptions. Fuck that noise.

>tfw no kino and the land of penises
kek

Not on par with the original at all. First ep was good. Shizu eps are shit and 3 was okay.

>I'm 12 and here's my essay on philosophy and social mores
>why is the doggy is talking?
So I'm not the only one noticing this when I make the episode threads.

>introspective cinematography
Please explain

The threads honestly suck, and I'm pretty sure all the shitposting is deliberate, like there is no way that in each of the threads, 30% of the posts being something completely inane and sexual is something that comes naturally.

Not him but the show seems to lack the solitary and silent framing the old show had, like where the shot would actually reflect the emotion or thought of the moment, which was usually a solitary moment. I would also call it something like thematic visual texture. The original atmosphere had a bleak and quiet quality to it from its direction, and I think the unsaturated colors helped a lot with this too. The new show is just normal direction.

You sons of...
The operation took away the CHILD WITHIN THEM! You cannot experience or understand the loss of a child when you are child yourself! The love parents have for their children develops when the child is born.
>I have received the most precious gift in my life. In her little body flows the blood of my beloved wife and mine. No treasure could ever replace her
The Land of Adults would have to develop an entirely different operation to alter or remove this parental instinct. The Kino incident was most likely the very first occurrence of descent in their society, something none of them have experience before. Not knowing how to deal with it would lead to even more problems, namely the conflict that most likely occurred within Kino's parent's minds. Just because they tried to kill her without a second thought doesn't mean that they didn't hate themselves for trying. Remember, as "adults" they could perform any task with a smile on their face even if they absolutely hated it.
>Me and my wife will always be on her side.
Parents and children have their ups and down, fights, and times of no contact every now & then, but if one thing is constant it's a parent's love for their child.

I wish you guys would get it through your thick skulls and understand that what I post makes perfect sense.
Kino's Journey teaches many lessons, trivial, important; this one being no different and no degree less than important.

As for Kino's terrible memory that one of you commented on last thread... let that just be a sign that sometimes after parents and children fight and have a good long break of silence between one another, they almost forget why they fought about in the first place. Forgiveness and reconciliation will almost come naturally with little to no effort if the love between the two was genuine.

And her name is fucking Sakura. Deal with it.

Maybe we just ask too much out of a Kino thread. Most of the time when I do reply in the threads, it's to correct people who missed things in the currently aired episode.
Last thread, the guy who made people make OC country names was pretty cool. I wanna see more of that.

I think it's sabotage.
Same thing sort of happened with Little Witch Academia threads. You've got posters just dumping tumblr art, two posters claiming that the other is a certain tripcode poster, and pushing constant distasteful y/u/ri onto all the characters, knowing full well that it's going to attract the mods.
All they want is to see the threads pruned.

What was your country?

Nope user, you're still crazy.
Now you're crazy and famous though.

I was prepared for this as soon as the reboot was announced. It's honestly not even as bad as I expected.

The country of falseflaggers.

For once I think these three words are necessary and completely justified.

Not an argument.

This is basically all speculation on your part.
Does the text explicitly deny your interpretation? No, but there's nothing to support it either. In the absence of additional clues about Kino's parents' thoughts AFTER she left, you're reaching.
The additional prologue/epilogue about Kino's birth can be interpreted as a hanging thread about how her parents still love her, sure. Or it can be taken at face value as an ironic piece where the audience has information that the narrator does not.

I might as well start claiming that Shizu wasn't actually prince to the colosseum country. After all, he and Riku are the only ones to say so, and neither the mad king nor the citizens recognize him as anything other than a fighter.
You can't point to a page number that will flat out disprove my idea, but neither can I find any supporting evidence in favor of my argument.
I'm sure I'll get called a freshman psych student, but this is exactly what Occam's Razor is meant to address.

And in the case that my memory is fucked, and there is some sort of third-party that recognizes Shizu as the prince, that doesn't negate my argument. It's just a shitty example that I came up with off the top of my head.

>I might as well start claiming that Shizu wasn't actually prince to the colosseum country. After all, he and Riku are the only ones to say so, and neither the mad king nor the citizens recognize him as anything other than a fighter.
Whoa

Oh please no. What have I done.

Aoi is my wife.

If I was more autistic I'd take this and run with it. Don't have that kinda dedication to shitposting in me though.

Ai was better

Oh, that's good then.

You're waifu is a sloot

It's pretty mediocre

each country could be multiple episodes but instead they just hate all the major points making the pay off poor as no real investment. Older was better objectively. Though this still isn't bad

Now I'm curious as to what Shizu's endgame is. I bet Riku is pulling some strings here...

Meh, I tend to ignore fanbases in general. I'll talk about a show on Sup Forums and that's about it. Good for them if they have a character that they feel like they can relate and/or look up to.

Man the old series is fucking strange to look at.

how so?