Kemono Friends

Friends are overtaking this board!

Please don't provoke the mods

mods are friends

There's already a KF thread on the board. Go post there. Your OP is just a blatant shitposting invitation, and we're not going to do that anymore

Only the D can stop them!

oh please, don't be such a loyalist

Stay in 1 thread and your post is shitpost

Are there any gore pics I could post to drive the pests away? It worked for the orange rodent so it's worth a shot.

Rules exist for a reason. I agree with the mods on this one. If you're not bright or motivated enough to keep your shitposting under the surface and out of the way, then you shouldn't be shitposting at all.

Yes. And we post it every day at every thread

>lel spam gore XDXDXD

See, you are the exact kind of poster we don't want here. This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

Laws aren't changeless holy words. Every board has its own.

If the OP of that thread wanted to make a kemono friends general he should've written that on the subject field.

You probably missed Just discuss KF there.

It's more along the lines of OP wanted a simple 50 post thread but everyone saw the subject at hand and used it as the next KF thread

Please refer to the new Rule 6

We love discussing animals.

if rule 6 was to actually be enforced the mods would be busy wiping half the board instead of just targeting the threads they don't like.

Yeah referencing board rules is retarded as mods dont actually use them, they got their own hidden rules that arent written anywhere public.

That's because all mods on Sup Forums are global mods and only give a shit about their favorite boards.

Board specific moderation when? The Sup Forums jannies do a bangup job.

Not anime

Anime gore gets deleted and results in 1 day ban. Thankyou very much

It's almost like OP is intentionally trying to get Kemono Friends threads deleted. Who would have thought it.

And it won't.
That's the beauty of it

I like Kemono Friends
I am sorry for the inconvenience

>tfw Serval gives you a boner
I feel so dirty.