Made in Abyss

>chapter 43 got delayed

Other urls found in this thread:

anime-now.com/entry/2017/08/15/220002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably just means theres gonna be some big shit in it
either that or the mangaka is too busy rolling in cash from the show

At least it's just delayed and not cancelled.

H I A T U S B O I S

>big shit

Well Riko has been feeding her bowel value to the Narehate toilet for 4 months allright

Get comfy boys, we got another month to wait

Can someone call the FBI and have this fat, lazy, pedophile thrown into prison? If he's not going to work for 4 months and constantly waste his time retweeting bullshit, he might as well spend his time in prison where he'll face 4 walls and can spend his time wisely.

I dont get why people are so fixated on ch 43. After it comes out you have to wait for ch44 for 1-2 months, then you wait next chapter and so on. Like, why look forward to things?

>Too busy rolling in cash
HAHAHAHAHA

12 more hours until BD sales numbers are out.

>the mangaka is too busy rolling in cash from the show
What cash?

48 hours

I have a really poor working memory, So when reading monthly manga I'll often forget what happened in the last chapter by the time the next one comes out (I heavily experienced this with SnK)
How does Made in Abyss feel monthly? Do they do shit like passively mention someone in chapter 20 then he becomes a huge character 5 months later with the author expecting you to remember everything about him?
I've almost always stuck to weekly manga or "episodic" manga if it is montly.

Thats great, you can reread the manga every month.

Working memory and short-term memory are not the same.

I know, Short term is kinda processing what you've just learned; I have learning disabilities which has an impact on my working memory.

I have a very sexy learning disability.

Read a chapter a week like you would a weekly series and then when you catch up to the most recent chapter start over.

Or make a text file with summaries of each chapter you read and skim through that before reading a new chapter.

>Riko peed herself
>Riko shit in the elevator
>Prushka told a story about Papa's Rod

Yep. It has the added benefit of making you want to reread chapters.

It's been 110 days since the release of chapter 42.

Anyone have that "i stole some dope from a dealer in orth" with bonedad?

In other news, the sky's blue, grass is green (usually) and Riko can't control her bowels.

But he said he finished in the last weekend.
Why delay?

Editors toning down the scat, loly and other unsavory fetishes?

Narehate were mentioned in chapter 5 and actually explained only in chapter 40 six years later.

>But he said he finished in the last weekend.
Why delay?
I was wondering about that too. Did he have a change of heart with the story and decided to scrap part of it and redraw it? Or it was simply that he didn't finish what was already planned in time? This must be the longest hiatus in the history of MiA.

What is the appeal of this series? I've watched up to episode 7 of the anime and it's been nothing special, in fact it looks like a fucking shitty training arc is about to begin.

So no CH 43 this October, what a shame.

Just kids going on a comfy adventure and making friends along the way and collecting relics. Nothing special.

The voice actors do a great job with crying and screaming in agony later.

watch him abruptly die of heart disease before the next release

Why is this manga for kids again?

Ozen fucking sucks

Anime is a kids' hobbie

But she is the best teacher ever.

I don't think it is being marketed to kids though

Hang on a minute. Are white whistles made just by having someone die in the abyss or does it have to be the 6th layer curse that does you in?

Speedreader, have you reached the part in the manga where they talk about ritual site?

Supposedly you need to be in 5th layer to create the material for the whistle and the person really needs to want to be someones whistle for the curse to do the trick.

We don't know for sure. For once, the other layers don't kill you directly, so getting a life-reverbearting stone there must be almsot impossible. Moreover, the sacrificial altar that became Idofront was built on top of layer six, so it also gives enough implications to believe that.

Warning signals of mangaka catching the lazies.

The lazies can lead to a hiatus or even stopping the series all-together. Because fuck the fans, the mangaka wants to waste time on something else.

Shhh, shounenfags don't know that

You made me read chapter 5 and there was no mention of them whatsoever.

But maybe they will learn one day?

Yep. Seems like a case of the lazies.

RIP Made in Abyss.

We just don't know

Stupid to take the period during which anime aired and required marketing by the mangaka to be representative of the standard publishing schedule in the future.

>Because fuck the fans
Fans are awful most of the times, so I think this is a reasonable sentiment to have

But why wouldn't it be marketed for kids if it is for kids?

What the fuck did you just say?

He meant Ozen does fellatio when she's having sex.

My dick.

I don't know if any kids wuld really appreciate Made in Abyss that much. The beginning is very slow to keep a child's attention. So why are you saying that?

Who doesnt nowdays?

Depends on the child.

Sauce on the artist?

That was a funny joke you anons played last thread I almost bit the bait
here a picture of me laughing

W-what happened? Also any info for th delay?

Sorry, it was in chapter 6.

anime-now.com/entry/2017/08/15/220002

So with the chapter delayed.
Again.
What is the outlook with the lewds?

Epic photoshop, bro.

Lmao. Now post it on Tsukushi's twitter

Fuck tsukushi, why are japs such lazy pathetic bastards

link if happens

>yearning for hiatus is not stopped

Or maybe not be an entitled idiot

>tsukushi internet defence force

>don't expect a chapter even if it's been 1/3 or a year

>Tsukushi did nothing wrong

t. white samurai

What if gay santa actually died though. My life would feel incomplete until I too was in the grave. I'm getting anxious thinking ahout it

Perfectly reasonable to never finish a story you started of course.

I'm sure everyone thought it was real you stupid spic. Fuck off to reddit for eternity.

We kind of do. Bondrewd wouldn't have said that he assumed the children came to the Idofront to make a white whistle if it could be made elsewhere.

We kind of do not because he can easily tell the truth without revealing all of it unless asked specifically.

what source?

What if he will release it in 1-n because its so spoopy.

Sure, Bondrewd could be lying by omission, but why assume that he does when he has zero motive to (why would he care where or how Riko gets a whistle?) and when what he says aligns perfectly with everything else we know? People die in the other layers all the time, if all that was required was for someone to die in the abyss while wanting another person to go on, there would be a ton of life stones lying around. There is no evidence at all that it must be the curse that kills you. In fact the 5th layer curse doesn't kill you, and it's very arguable if it was directly the 6th layer curse that killed Prushka. And in the cases of the other white whistles there were no cartridges, so presumably anyone who would have gone down to the 6th layer for them would have survived as a narehate.

In other words, from everything we know it is perfectly reasonable to conclude that they can only be made by having someone die for you in some form at the altar.

I think one of the strongest criticisms about MiA is that we can only ever go forward. We will never see beloved characters like Mark or the boys in the orphanage interact with the crew again.

Or maybe the time dilation is so great in L7 that old(er) Ozen will come down with adult Merk to rescue the crew on their Last Dive. One can hope.

In fact I am convinced that we will see the long hinted time dilation effect in full force (i.e. stronger than just compressing months to weeks) at L7 and beyond.

Well the reg and riko don't get to see anybody again, that's the point. Why should we get to if they don't? Muh immersion.
I miss matt though. He was a good boy, some might call him a best.

>We will never see beloved characters like Mark or the boys in the orphanage interact with the crew again.
Read the extra chapters (specifically 3). It is very possible that we will see Ozen, Jiruo and Mark again as they come down to the 6th layer to try and find a solution to the birthday disease. Not having the main cast themselves go back is not necessarily a bad thing.

>matt

I am not saying he is lying though i am saying that he answers truthfully directly to the question asked because of his rather playful and joyful nature and long story of keeping secrets and like you said if he does not care about what happens next why would he bother spoiling them.

Also he might just not know the other ways because for him its natural to sacrifice others/himself for gains and he only researched it from that point.

next october

>I am not saying he is lying though i am saying that he answers truthfully directly to the question asked
Being truthful while withholding important information is called "lying by omission", which is what I said. You're correct that he might just not know the other ways, but again that's just an assumption that you're pulling out of your ass. He specifically says that the other whistles were made that way too, and there is no reason to believe that isn't true.

I couldn't decide between mark or natt, and honestly, can anyone with taste do that either?

>Being truthful while withholding important information is called "lying by omission", which is what I said

TIL

>wah wah where my free shit at?

kys you're selfie my main dude

>Finished reading the manga a week ago
>Hype for new chapter
>"No way it gets delayed again, with so much new people waiting, Tsukushi wont let us down!"

Also the discussion seems to have died thanks to the news, so it's a double whammy

>thanks to the news
Did I miss a thread? I guess I need to hit the archives or can someone quick throw it to me?

I likes diggy

This series are a masterpiece. Ty for letting me know about them f/a/ggottinis

This guy is gonna make the hype fall flat delaying the chapter everytime.

this

I just finished reading this and I do wonder if the author is really trying to appease the pedo audience? Is it just because I'm not japanese that I don't get it. He does it in a really tasteful way I'm starting to doubt even I am a pedo you know? His characters are so innocent and pure but when prushka mentioned "daddy's rod" I think it just implied they bathed together because that's what japanese people do right?
I don't know if this is pedo bait but the art is 10/10 and cute+creepy is my cup of pedo-I mean tea.

What am I becoming guys, I feel I can't control it. I need doujins now

>chapter 43 got delayed
FUCK