THREE PM SPEAKERS CORNER SUNDAY

UKANONS, IF YOU LET US DOWN WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=ybauuaAj0fI

MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST RIOT THEY HAVE EVER SEEN

Attached: 2c1eb7adf4406969e3b3af4e1b33763c.png (479x43, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnQ3pmDjfkc
youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk
youtube.com/watch?v=y5s9qmcVV0w&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=5nlpJexd94g
youtube.com/watch?v=hClzlHtAO9U
youtube.com/watch?v=2DPfUo3710s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ouch...well, sooner it lights the sooner you can rebuild.

I better not see a brit here on Sup Forums this Sunday, it's time to defend your country you bunch of basement dwelling faggots

Attached: 1507923420648.jpg (1156x577, 105K)

inb4 it doesn't happen or he gets arrested

bump

BIN THIS THREAD CHAP

Attached: aztW9.jpg (1920x2560, 387K)

it's a set up. Robinson is an admitted Zionist. He is a mouthpiece. This is not about criticizing Islam, but about inciting violence between two groups, both of which are the biological/ideological enemies of our BFF's.
#OnlyFoolsRushIn

Attached: Lenin.jpg (640x384, 94K)

Bump

kys shill

youtube.com/watch?v=WnQ3pmDjfkc

Attached: 3pmspeakerscornersunday.png (404x362, 12K)

What if he's legit and you're the shill?

bump

bumping again

bump for visibility

I will spread this

We need boots on the ground and you better be streaming for us

Attached: victoria_and_abdul_poster31_1c.jpg (600x900, 298K)

POST PROOF OF SHARING
POST PROOF YOU SHITS

YOU ARE ALL KEKS AND YOU WILL SIT AT HOME ON SUNDAY
YOU WILL LET THIS PASS UNMARKED

Ask yourselves:
- what groups is he discussing?
Islam/Muslims and the indigenous European
- what group is unmentionable?
The Barbra Spectre's
Zionism is Zionism is Zionism; and is very anti-indigenous European, and in this case the Brit

I'm not sharing
fuck that
I'm on enough lists
but I'll gladly bump your thread here on Sup Forums

Bump

BUY TRAIN TICKET
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
KEKOLD
WILLING PARTICIPANT

Don't throw a fit, bin that riot

Football Lads Alliance + EDL + Gen Identity + UKIP Youth + Other Misc Right Wing Spergs
vs.
Muslims + Antifa + Police

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this was a set up to incite violence and a further excuse to crack down on civil liberties. Probably going to be a complete shitshow as they have got everybody whipped up into a frenzy itching for a scrap. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a terrorist target too.

Think I'll stay up north desu.

>proofs
fine

Attached: 1.png (447x98, 4K)

>Muslims + Antifa + Police

It'll be UAF on the opposition and the Police will just kettle everyone.

Attached: 2.png (457x92, 4K)

Attached: 3.png (461x100, 4K)

The absolute state of english men, you guys deserve to be ruled under Sharia Law.

Attached: 1520337137781.jpg (960x960, 122K)

Robinson is one of the only people daring to speak out about the raped kids. I don't give a fuck what you people say about him, he's energizing a lot of people into action.

bump

@2:30 Lapel pin: "I AM A PROUD ZIONIST"
youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk

Israel First. All others are second place or less.
>Step 1: Bring in non-indigenous peoples with ideologies that place them at the capstone of the pyramid
>Step 2: Ensure that those peoples being brought in are from the intended area being "cleansed", right out of the UK's own 'Op Hornets Nest'
>Step 3: The incoming alien culture (read; non-assimilated) must be comprised of fighting age men
>Step 4: Make it lucrative for local law enforcement to ignore the crimes/bad actions of the alien culture. Shame local law enforcement for daring to enforce local laws upon the alien culture. Eventually, the 100th monkey syndrome will take care of local law enforcement lashing out against their own
>profit

we're gonna get fucked up if we don't do this

ONE PERSON
ONE

BRITAIN HAS ONE SOLE (1) SINGLE NON CUUCKOLD

WILLING PARTICIPANTS
ALL OF YOU

general misquoti

Here's your shot brit bongs. Don't fuck it up

Attached: 13e00a56758fdb44.jpg (640x340, 64K)

It looks like a cringy as fuck attempt to start some shit by the MOSSAD

>Tommy Rubenstein
check
>Anti Islam
check
>Calls for thousands of his fans to attend
check
>Calls it the "BATTLE" of speakers corner
check
>Invites radical leftists
check

For you foreign cunts, speakers corner is where people go every weekend to argue the toss with Muslims, largely peacefully, even if the Muslims tend to gang up on speakers and lie through their teeth.

I've got a bad feeling about this guys.

If I do go I'll try and take some vids for you guys

Attached: 1520964178477.jpg (556x720, 41K)

bumping thread

Refer to

Refer to

fuck off, flaggot. your limp-wristed ass will be at home trying on your moms clothes, and putting on a little of her make-up to look good for your poofter boyf

bump again

YES DONT BOTHER
STAY HOME
JUST ANOTHER PSYOP
JUST ANOTHER JEW
CIRCLE THE DRAIN FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR COUCH

JUST ANOTHER TRICK
THE ONLY REAL RESISTANCE IS SITTING AT HOME

I might well go, I'm not sure yet, but it'll only to document the carnage, and I like Hyde park.

this
OP please make another thread when this one falls

Make us proud gents

STOP! THINK! SET THE STAGE FIRST!
Robinson's history tells you why you should not rush in to create waves. Wade in slowly. Make no waves. Be civil. Don't scrap. Set a goal to get law enforcement to side with you.
>most importantly: don't allow those who have put you in this situation to get off Scot-free. Focus. Target your anger at those who created this situation directly under your noses.
#OnlyFoolsRushIn

>Set a goal to get law enforcement to side with you

They aint interested in what anyone has to say, they'll make their minds up on the spot and you aint changing it

That would be Jews and Muslims then.

>Tommy Robinson is a shill
>white sharia isn't
The absolute state of post-Trump Sup Forums.

BETTER TO STAY HOME
BETTER NOT TO TRY
BETTER TO AVOID THE JEWISH PSY OP

LET THEM HAVE THIS ONE

it takes time to get law enforcement/law makers to become advocates. you only take flak when if you're over the target.
>Wanna find out who's who?
>Wear pins, carry signs that promote Zionism/Israel-First
>profit

come on men bump this thread

bump

nice red-herring leaf. try to focus!

Whys he wearing a black shirt?
I think I understand his Zionist crap he's saying he wants an ethnistate that resists Muslims.
The black shirt isn't helping him it's putting 75% off.

Can I have a show of hands Britanons who's likely to come ?

I would come to support you lot but I’m a pajeet. I’d honestly be scared of being mistaken for a Muslim if a riot were to actually ensue. I’ll be there in spirit user

I'd attend if it didn't cost £300 to visit Londonistan by train.

You people let them take your guns away. You no longer have a voice or a choice. What you do is irrelevant. What are you going to do? Give those policemen a resounding argument?

this is bigger than you bongs. much bigger.
>Please cite the UK Constitutional right to 'Free-Speech'

Attached: OP Hornets Nest.jpg (1351x745, 261K)

>You people let them take your guns away.
Did I ?!

i would not worry to much about the british police

youtube.com/watch?v=y5s9qmcVV0w&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 876e82a146a1314a651aa9be69d702a433a4261dc504949b626c803f69ffe2b1.png (838x628, 662K)

Nobody had guns anyway. We don't want them here.
Friend just bought a farm and is getting a licence to shoot but you need a reason to have one here. Not defence.
If there was a free vote on it tomorrow it would be 85/15 against.

Tommy, if you're reading this. Shame on you! Now, go get citizenship with your BFF's in teh most magical, most holiest of holy GPS locations in the M.E. and stop fucking your own fellow countrymen, Mr. "We fund our operation with 40k pounds from Fucking T-Shirt Sales"

this but still be careful

Yeah come the first Friday night they'd be bodies on the floor in every pub and kebab shop, it'd be carnage m8

If you're already on lists then why try to deny your obligations? One more list with your name won't magically make the other lists disappear.

bump

It's abundantly clear that anti-celelbs are a bunch of white sharia niggers from IM who rat people out to antifa when it's convenient and kvetch when people disparage Islam.

What is the UK equivalent of the 56% 1st amendment right to free-speech?

Attached: crickets.jpg (703x575, 97K)

yes. yes. go on! what happened? tell us!
ShowUsOnTheDollWhereTheInternetBadTouchedYou. jpg

White sharianigger detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nlpJexd94g

Attached: isis.png (617x574, 622K)

Well unless you have not noticed, thousands of people. Normal people, unless Sup Forums gayboys have been taking physical action to confront the issues in England but have been ignored and mocked.

A riot is coming, it would not surprise me at all and no it wont be "MOSSAD"

People are going to start realizing that the only reason the muslims are appeased at every whim and whisper is because the authorities are scared of violent backlash.

If you teach a population that violence is the only way to get what you want, what do you think is gonna happen?

White working class will riot
Media will call it evil racism
Hundreds will be imprisoned for years on hate crime

>leaf posting some stupid shit
standard
I'm obviously joking
point is that I have nowhere to share this shit where it'll do any good so I bumped this shitty fucking thread so that we can get the word out to as many Sup Forums users as possible
y'all need to pull your heads out of your arses and realise that is all a lot of people here can do
I don't have a twitter, none of my friends on facebook share my beliefs and everybody I talk to on discord already fucking knows
jesus wept

>A riot is coming, it would not surprise me at all and no it wont be "MOSSAD"

Tommy's connected without a doubt, maybe a relationship of convenience, because the police won't keep him safe, but he's connected non the less.

Common law
Parliament (or a monarch before those times) cannot make law that contrivines it.
It was 100% respected until 2000ish.
It also says no monarch or ruler (government but it's older than that concept) can allow us to be ruled by a foreign power (EU).
Blair made more law in his first year than the previous 900 years ALL ADDED TOGETHER. Since then the rate has accelerated every year.
It's all EU law and law to bring us in line with the EU.
That's why we complain, we are not used to laws from countries that have been totalitarian most of their existence. These laws (hate speech etc) ARE ALL EUROPE WIDE but while we complain continentals sit back sniping even though these are their laws. But I suppose they are well trained to stay silent on the continent.
Thank fuck we are getting out.
We have this and also have 2.7 million Muslims as a hangover to deal with.

literally what the fuck are they running away from him for? i've literally seen 5 officers take down a 12 year old for having drugs but 10 of them can't take down an angry nigger?

The right is too lazy.
We never show up in numbers, barely ever protest anything, and expect magical change.
The right doesn't have many "groups" while the left is littered with woman, gay, black, faggot, and commie groups. All who will actually go outside.
If you are not willing to actually do something, probably better just to shut the fuck up

You assume that the working class in England is either right or left.

You get full on labour supporters who hate muslims and the EU

Then you're unwise.
The photos are all to help them lose their reputation as torturers and corrupt liars.

>You get full on labour supporters who hate muslims and the EU

not seen one yet desu

Tommy Robinson is the man Britain needs. God bless him.

Go dry clean my suit Chang

Ok, well where are they with the protests?
Funny I seen fucking dozens of labour supporter protests worldwide, even here in leaf land and Muslims were never the topic.

You can only criticize Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=hClzlHtAO9U

Attached: anonymous-santa.jpg (427x640, 155K)

39% of them voted leave

youtube.com/watch?v=2DPfUo3710s

Like we even have a right to criticize another country.
Look in the mirror leaf, or better yet, go outside.
Our only advantage is we didn't (((invite))) one group, but it's not like it's pretty.

Attached: Indian Trudeau.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Good stuff

Any reasonably sized protest will get shut down before it happens (((to protect the community))).

Attached: edl-telford.png (914x670, 240K)

he had an unlicensed assault butter knife

I know.
The fight will be messy, but it will happen.
It's impossible not too.
What happens when a certain group hits 25++% and they are able to control voting, or even worse, change or propose law?
You know they will vote collectively, now add all the virtue signal voting.
It's a scary thought, that will come true for you guys, it's only a matter of time.

And after that she gets elected as a PM. When it should've served as a preview of what's to come.

because they wanted more Pakistanis and Africans coming here over white Europeans.

bump

or ... he wants to be connected and is awaiting a willing, wealthy, motivated Lubavitch-ite to step up and welcome him into their arms
>You know those guys who fail a law enforcement entry exam because they told the interviewer that "At least I'll finally get to shoot people"; so, they get a job as a Walmart greeter frisking 80-year olds for illegal contraband and conspiracy to smuggle asthma inhalers into the Walmart fortress tho?

set the stage first, bongs. we have a similar issue, no less complex, on this side of the pond.
>we haven't even begun to 'clean the swamp' on this side of the pond
>the larger goal/objective has nothing to do with 10 or less people; as the tide swell happens when Joe & Jane Goyim understand the stakes and give a fuck about their progeny
>money is power
>imagine how powerless the powerful will be without power
>set the stage first

I trust him as far as I can spit. If he was really, genuinely concerned about radical Islam why doesn't he talk about wars for Israel or Jews actively sending Jihadists into our country

Attached: 1511549664739.jpg (255x250, 18K)

>Other Misc Right Wing Spergs
Emphasis on this kek
Should be eventful nevertheless