Lauren Southern apprehended by British police

British police apprehended Lauren Southern on the bases of the schedule 7 terror law.

youtube.com/watch?v=odGiYJdFtE0

How they even found her? She was in a bus which was moving towards UK. But somehow her phone was tracked into the bus and the border guard knew she would be here. They stopped the bus, boarded it and demanded Lauren to come out. She was then held by UK police forces.

Somehow she was seen as a threat to national security because she wanted to make anti-islamic speech on a British Free Speech conference where she was accepted as a speaker beforehand.

Attached: laurensoutherngun.jpg (480x360, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
youtu.be/6Xpilvd4B1E
youtu.be/cQX5Q34Ob_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a kike doing opposition control on the libertarian right. Who cares?

There are groups of people in these quasi-governmental agencies that are shitting themselves as this thing backfires. They clearly have no grasp of contemporary politics by accusing her of being "KKK". The silly billies in important jobs in the important authorities made a mistake. Furthermore, the backlash is going to be relentless and the entire cabal behind this going down. In the end, Lauren will get more than she could have hoped for. In fact, you could say she already has given all the attention and being invited to speak at EU parliament.

Ultimately, it's not terrorism if you fight back, it's self-defense. Vigilantism is not terrorism.

Thot PATROLLED

Attached: IMG_0665.gif (484x305, 1.12M)

Why are you lying on the internet?

Attached: LS is not jewish.png (639x1290, 389K)

Attached: IMG_5656.gif (697x458, 3.3M)

While I agree with you, I can't miss an opportunity to use pic related.

Attached: finnknight.jpg (1413x1407, 1.01M)

You mean kikes never lie and backtrack on shit pushes in?

Who she is isn't the issue. The issue is that she wasn't allowed in. Lauren Southern is not extreme or racist and yet they barred her from entering. How do you think they'll start treating British right wingers if they won't even let a mild civic nationalist enter the country?

There's no evidence anywhere that LS is jewish.

Attached: f7388ba2.jpg (942x875, 96K)

She committed thot on thought crime.

>how did they even find her
>her phone
you answered your own question.
if you mean specifically, google "sim card operating system" and "hacking"

What I exactly meant was, why do they go to the lengths of tracking the exact location of her phone

is she such a threat?

US epsilon project has been doing the same since the 60s, every 3rd world nation is capable of tracking and jamming their whole cell phone grid at will, what makes you think this is "Lengths"?
watch a documentary some time.

get out monkey boy

Uh-oh, the white knights have arrived.

Attached: 1499535675479.png (750x725, 715K)

Better to be a white knight than to not be white at all

Attached: IMG_1294.png (602x339, 278K)

>irish
>white

Attached: 1512948576280.jpg (1462x1462, 129K)

>Better to be a white knight than to not be white at all
That was so good I won't even call you a potato nigger

do you think lauren is aware of finnknights existence

Whiter than you xlatocl hue. Kys

>LET ME TELL YOU WHO IS WHITE

Attached: IMG_1295.png (500x767, 184K)

This is your fate, 1/256 irishmutt.

>irish
>white

Attached: 1514816779286.png (3328x3040, 1.97M)

she's a jew and a coal burner

Attached: 1500396735371.png (1200x800, 1.17M)

you said you'll never post here again

Attached: 1521130486480.png (1076x847, 473K)

Why are you spreading lies on the internet? I hope someone is paying you and you're not just doing this because you are THAT retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
Is this a video from someone who is a Jew or controlled opposition? Criticise her past personal life all you want, that doesn't change the fact that the work she is doing is extremely beneficial to our cause and it helps awaken normies.

She's controlled opposition within the libertarian right. Of course she wants whites to not be replaced, since whites make for a better working force for the capitalist overlords.
>preaches about whites being replaced and women being whores
>she isn't married and has zero kids of her own

What a sweetheart. I'd pollinate her.

She is only 22 years old. She has plenty of time to find a husband. There is zero indication she is not trying to do that as best she can.

Can we not have ONE single thread that mentions Southern without leftypol shills? You're shit is stale since a fucking year now.

Attached: 1517874909102.jpg (226x223, 13K)

hey man this is not good for your mental health honestly...

Mistä oikein puhut?

>whites make for a better working force for the capitalist overlords.
no they dont? whites ask questions, communists hate that

Attached: 1498084966037.jpg (576x800, 205K)

hang yourself attention whore

>Lauren is X
>Lauren is Y
>Lauren is Z
BORING

The absolute state of /leftypol/

T goyim fell for the tradthot.

Attached: 1517852174795.jpg (768x960, 104K)

Stop lying you fucking retarded monkey.

Have you donated to her patreon this month yet? The coalburner kike needs to shekels for her care-free traveling.

No I have not. When will you stop spreading lies you subhuman?

I care only for results. It's only victory what matters. She can be an hypocrite and choke on a million black dicks as long as she keeps pushing the narrative that is interesting for the survival of Europe and its peoples. But you are a shill who wants to see Europe in flames and the white races exterminated, so you don't get that, you don't get the idea that we can't be picky, we are trapped between a rock and a hard place and we don't have time.

>slanty eyed Mongolian
>calling a white from Brasil a subhuman

Swallow the redpill youtu.be/6Xpilvd4B1E

Wrong. I just work with principles instead of fighting for bread crumbs.

Attached: 1514951937410.jpg (1340x1500, 536K)

Lauren (((Simonsen))) is controlled opposition.
youtu.be/cQX5Q34Ob_Q

This fake tradthot Jew is not married, has no kids and even dates niggers, yet she claims she is for the preservation of Europe and White people.

Attached: 1505918069520.jpg (790x790, 92K)

This is the downside of the internet. Low IQ monkeys like you have as much access to it as actual human beings. You are easily manipulated by that video because you're too dumb to see how you're being manipulated. I would genuinely not feel a thing putting a bullet in your brain, you are not even human.

Kill yourself you lying cunt. Are you even aware that the girl in the thumbnail of that video is not Lauren? No, you're not because you're a fucking retard who believes everything you see online. You're human waste.

Attached: laurenroseface.png (552x436, 447K)

Even in this video she made, she states merely the symptoms but not the cause. She fails to name the Jew. She fails to even mention the root of the problem. I have no sympathy for demons like her, and vermin like you who blindly follow fake idols. Preach your violence against me all you want, you know I'm right.

Attached: 1501884699868.jpg (1080x1350, 378K)

The funny thing is that Lauren never pretended to be a white nationalist or whatever you are implying that you are, Brazilian.
Why hate her more than you would hate Antifa or whatever? She is receiving more hate from supposed "far-right" people than from the far left. It's SUSPICIOUS, and it doesn't make ANY SENSE.
To any European nationalist she is someone who just supports the RIGHT POLICIES, and who gives fair coverage to people like Generation Identity, no need to go out of our way to hate her at all, even less to hate her as much as you do, very suspiciously.

Attached: 1520779750461.jpg (905x881, 190K)

So criticize her because she is not radical enough, don't lie about her being a jew.

>Of course she wants whites to not be replaced
Her actions make pretty much no sense then. Anyway, I don't why you are so concerned with the white race, since you aren't white.

How many white children do you have?

I don't hate her, and I hate antifa deeply, but I do not want a kike to poison the well like all those flavor of the month youtube super stars that show up on Sup Forums did and continue to do.

>Jewish grandparents
>Jewish last name (conveniently translated to something less religious)
>nose job
>fake blonde hair
>doesn't even touch the JQ in all her research
>isn't against Israel

Then why isn't she married with children? She could be doing the same work she is doing with children back at home and a nice white husband supporting her. Have you seen her dating a white man? Thought so.

Attached: 1503400529321.jpg (1258x1536, 210K)

Why would you have sympathy for her? She's trying to do what she can for white people and western civilisation. You are neither white nor in the west, so you have zero reason to be invested in her in any way.

Based Lauren southern orbiter Finn

She has plenty of time to get married, her person life is none of my business anyway. I simply support the work she is doing.

>Jewish grandparents
>Jewish last name

These are both flat out lies. Her grandparents are not jewish. Simonsen is not a "jewish last name". It is the 34th most common surname in Denmark.

>nose job
No proof
>fake blonde hair
She does not even color her hair anymore.

>11 posts by this ID
dude seriously

Why do you defend her so vehemently? You realize she will never go to bed with you, right?

Attached: 1505684647054.jpg (400x400, 21K)

You are Brazilian. Fuck off nigger

Attached: KaliYuga.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

STOP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT MY LADY COALBURNER LAUREN!

Attached: 600px-Lauren_Southern_with_Coalburner_Boyfriend_2.jpg (600x900, 71K)

>poison the well
Literally what you are doing.

Attached: 1503430406533.png (404x406, 291K)

Attached: tradthot.png (700x639, 319K)

Ofc she does. She have been dating Poolanders, mutts and even an undisputable negroid creature in the last 2 years.

Why are you lying on the internet? That is a much more interesting question.

Actually the only person she has dated in the last 2 years has been Luke Rudkowski, a white man.

I'm just the messenger.

Attached: 1515523839296.png (680x810, 58K)

BINNED

Attached: 1520163566205.png (1200x885, 480K)

You're wrong.

Attached: 1519830621961.jpg (240x280, 18K)

No I am not. Prove me wrong if I am wrong.

Tommy Robbo, Southerner and that other slut are controlled opp larping about being persecuted by ZOG

Your a fucking idiot, a young person has time for politic activism and works perfectly as a propanda tool. This muh need to get kids and shut up is a fucking stupid meme. The one poisoning the well is you, the jewish shit is bait larp

Learn to read, retard. I said she could be doing both at the same time.

There's only 2 options here:

1. You are dishonest and you are intentionally poisoning the well, in this case good job.

2. You are genuine but you are too stupid and low IQ to understand Lauren as the asset she is and as the bridge that she represents between the new identitarian right and the normie conservatives, and you are ready to blow that bridge because she is not sperging enough about the JQ and ruining her chances of becoming mainstream, which would allow more normie conservatives into start looking into the new right. In this case you might have the heart but you lack the optics, intelligence and strategic thinking required for this struggle.

Attached: 1516551161888.jpg (700x700, 534K)

Yeah you realize getting 3 kids usually is a paradigm shift in a womens life where she seeks a comfy part time work and spends more time with kids, or are we to ignore that tendency and just demand these young women have kids and travel around SA inerviewing, unrealistic and unhelpful but yeah muuuh possible men could do keep say she give kids now

Attached: 1519881115245.png (488x463, 28K)

>normie conservatives
Besides Hungary, Poland and maybe Italy now, who are you talking about? Merkel was just reelected for a fourth time. There is no "conservative normies", just a complacent dying work force feeding money to the immigrant apparatus known as European Union.

Do you know honestly believe what she does is demanding? Maybe to a NEET like you, it is.

Attached: 1503769165613.jpg (145x200, 7K)

You don't understand womens nature and priorities at all, fucking hell your applying men standards to a women situation, just realize thats not how any of this works, izz easaay

Attached: 1520672628266m.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

hey dont you know that if you've ever touched a black man that you're a mud shark? CONTACT = SEX to pol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: IMG_0639.jpg (275x278, 34K)

>traveling and having some soyboy carry a camera for you while showing cleavage is tough work
Sure thing, Sven.

Good. IRL shitposting should be worthy of execution.

Attached: 1510634949843.jpg (393x957, 166K)

good job UK - e-thot patrolled

Proper way to hold gun for picture pose,

Just ask yourself if that is something your mother would prioritize after getting 3 kids.. yeah no. Politics, travel and idealim usually goes for security, stability and nurturing. But yeah ahhaha its a really important matter

>Siding with the bootlickers
Whats your end game?

Either way, she shouldn't be preaching about conservative values if she barely practices any of them. And this is, of course, counting on the assumption that she isn't a Jew, and isn't manipulating her audience into believing everything is being taken care of.

You don't get it shes propagating in a culture war and shes still of sexual fertile age, political speakers can abstain from distractions if they go all in. Just look at hitler why didnt he have kids xD hes a hypocrite preaching about birthrates and saving the german volk while not doing anything himself. Oh wait he actually participated in politics, but wait then both actually don't correlate and she can still have a family later on while having been helpful to the cause. Just ask yourself would SA be such a topic without her involvement, maybe not. Is this a helpful strawman gotcha ? Maybe not

>
>Why are you lying on the internet?

Apparently I'm the only fucker in the world that understands that the jews think it's funny to go around denouncing people they don't like as jews.

When will Sup Forums understand this?

You just compared Lauren Southern to Adolf Hitler.

Attached: 1514594948284.jpg (500x285, 22K)

Yes, i have only seen that ":joke" 100 times now.

But Adolf hitler shouldn't be preaching about family values and birth rates if hes not participating in it, wouldn't be hard having a soy goebbls following him around with a camera

Attached: 1519449790914m.jpg (1024x1019, 99K)

it's difficult to raise children properly and have a career and politics

having a few kids means nothing compared to the changes you can make from a position of power, how can you be so blind?

Uh oh, looka like the jews are running another Shit On Lauren campaign.
And all the Sup Forumstards are rushing to show how "smart" they are, because no one is going to pull the wool over THEIR eyes!

Adolf Hitler was the leader of the German people and had to manage a war. Lauren Southern makes YouTube videos sometimes.

Attached: 1494293903809.png (551x650, 235K)

Arrested for lying about her age.

It means a lot for women, and it changed THEIR priorities, its female nature hate it but you have to respect nature if you want to discuss realisticly

Attached: 1520583738709.jpg (1024x534, 49K)

I have, and I will next month and the month after that and the month after that...

Choke on it kike.

Yeah but my point still stands, its an unhelpful argument. Both hitler and lauren have their small and big role in this and if their useful to the cause, like having female appeal is im all for approving that. Im not saying not to be vigilant of shills

but it doesn't matter what anyone does

the course of society id decided by those in power, having children won't matter if they end up brainwashed by the media and education system

our biggest priority has to be gaining power, not having kids