Dies Irae

Now that we have Snek on the Throne, does that mean he will participate in the endfight too)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HYXjcELQ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=KEehutHSTrQ
store.steampowered.com/app/644540/Dies_irae_Amantes_amentes/
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5411226
gareblogs.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/dies-irae-amantes-amentes-english-walkthrough/#more-9696
youtube.com/watch?v=_UF3ET7Fx1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>youtube.com/watch?v=1HYXjcELQ3M
Fucking Snek.

>youtube.com/watch?v=KEehutHSTrQ
If they will do it, I hope for a good rearrangement of this track. One of best tracks in VN.

Smug Snek

why the hell does light use malie for their visual novels

What's malie, I just know it is a name of executable file of the game. Is it a kind of game engine for visual novel? And is it bad?

I have no idea how to extract the scenario files out of it. Other engines are a little easier to take apart.

Why do they look nothing like?

Can you tell a secondary here when will /ourguy/ Reinhard appear?

Read the VN.

Lnk faggot

store.steampowered.com/app/644540/Dies_irae_Amantes_amentes/

I think he will reappear in episode 6.

I'm not sure I understand the story but the interactions between Ren and the girls are fun enough to keep watching anyway.

Why do you need the scenario files?

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5411226

I'm so autistic I'm doing text statistics, character counting and whatnot, of visual novels I'm reading. I might even generate a flowchart if the scripting language's grammar is easily parsable, like KiriKiri for example.

At this pacing, probably ep 6 when he cucked the MC

Not him but thanks man.
Does this follow the route order I've seen been talked about before or I'll need to do it manually?

You'll need to do it manually because the translated release is based on a version that doesn't have the routes locked
Here's a walkthrough
gareblogs.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/dies-irae-amantes-amentes-english-walkthrough/#more-9696

Thank you, kind user.

dead thread
dead franchise
mobage is the final nail to its coffin

Imagine if Pantheon actually revived Dies irae and gave them the kind of budget to summon ye olde Ufotable to do their thing to leave this current one in the dust like Deen/stay night..

Imagine.
Imagine Dies irae gaining a Legion of secondaries.
Then, only then would the Grand Guignol's curtains truly be raised.

Sieg Heil Viktoria.

>Imagine Dies irae gaining a Legion of secondaries.
On one hand that's a thing I wouldn't want to happen, but on the other - I really want it to happen. I find talking about something small really comfy, but I think I have more fun in louder threads, even with secondaries and their endless faggotry. And it would spawn even more people who would actually get into it properly - thus a good discussion.

ufotable proper adaptation when

who can beat her

AAAAHH

Honestly, I don't really want those threads to turn into some kind of general or whatever. Having 2-3 small threads in-between the episodes is more that enough.
>ufotable proper adaptation when
I want a senshinkan adaptation by shaft. Just imagine this last Yoshiya/Masahiko fight consisting entirely of static frames and slides with Arayas talking.

Maybe KKK by ufotable. Since it's shorter than DI it's easier to adapt

If they pull a 2 season like with UBW, then I can imagine a Rea route being amazing.

I want to fuck Marie

Margueritte

Maybe get a dick first, Merc.

M-A-R-G-U-E-R-I-T-E

You jobber.

*Tasogare

You mean Rinne Tensei?

I'd rather preserve these comfy threads than have an endless shitposting war with secondaries. In short I'd prefer to have Ren enact his law over Dies Irae threads than Reinhard to embrace everyone in his legion including secondaries.
Right now we're in snek's world, a painful feeling of foreknowledge as we witness the anime.

Amen

You fool. To love is to destroy. If we destroy the comfort that is plagueing these current threads, the Legion shall increase in size and we can embrace the ones part of it.

Only a fool would wish to keep things as they are. With the gates of Pantheon opening, Reinhard's love will be able to reach all and everything.

I completely agree. Just look at JoJo and Fate.

On the plus side, I think not even a mobage will be enough to make us as bad as Fate threads

I hate every single one of you fuckers and I hope these threads get deleted permanently.

Go back to your cave Hajun

HAJUUUUN

>roleplaying

When are we gonna see machina's mecha get animated?

>unfamiliar with inside jokes
>thinks its roleplaying
kek

Let them have their fun, it's not like there's anything else to discuss.
Hopefully never. I'm still waiting for Mercurius to interrupt the op and delete both mechas while saying something about the worthless script.

Would they do something that meta though?
Hell, as any animu ever done that before?

*Tasogare

Mercurius > Monika

They said the same about Fate too. I have seen walls of text explaining me that Fate has many other mediums too and it wouldn't have a bad impact and now look at the result.

medaka box was pretty meta

But we aren't as big, and while it has great girls and boys the charm point of Shinza Bansho is the chuuni grandiloquence so it's hard to get stuff like rinfags vs sakurafags or jetfags vs gilfags

His Excellency is right as always. We're heralds of the apocalypse and we should unleash The Day of Wrath on mortal realm as David and the Sibyls have once foretold. You better to shut your mouth tight, Eternal Cuck

On the bright side, at least masada will continue writing VNs. The Tsukihime remake was announced for like 10 years but Type-Moon are jewing out with their mobage.
There's a part in me hoping that Pantheon won't become popular so that Light won't go the mobage route

They probably won't, but dies is pretty meta overall, so... I would say that there's a 1% chance of that happening.
We've already had Keifags vs Reafags vs Mariefags shitposting a few times though. I think we've even seen at least one Kasumifag, and I thought that they were nonexistent.

Woof!

Well, FGO kind of made the waifufagatory escalte with its army of female servants, something Masada couldn't ever do even if he pulled all Heavens and their respective worlds together

Isn't Pantheon going to run out of characters at some point anyway? Or what? Are we getting 1 to 6 star Kasumis or some shit?

You should care less about unnecessary things like communities. Only your own personal experience matters. Turn off internet, close browser and all your shitposters will disappear.

>years later and people are still mad about Fate GO.
Can't wait for Pantheon.

we're going to get new charas from the 1st and 2nd Heavens too.

You can put enough characters already even if you give only 15 or less characters per heaven since there are seven already

What the point of playing FGO/Pantheon if you don't know Japanese?

It's fun regardless.

And they're gonna localize Pantheon at some point, so..

Seeing stuff with the heavens, getting more lore about the Throne, more about first and second heaven

Some of us are learning so we can read KKK and Senshinkan too. At least I know I am

>It's fun regardless.
How? Just play actual games. I don't know. Try Bravely Default or something. Persona, SMT, Tales etc

Does Bravely Default have my favorite Fate/Shinza Bansho characters in it?

Just use imagination.

Because shitty animation can't express Snek's sexiness.

I don't think mobage will be successful at all, have no idea why some people think it's a fgo killer. They already postponed the release date and it's always a bad sign.

I was literally shaking while watching the episode 0

Notice how he was standing all alone at the party. Seems like he didn't make any nazi friends and couldn't even have a little talk with someone. Reinhard must be the only reason he even got there. Also it looks stupid that he wears his cape indoors, should have drawn him in uniform here.

>user is THIS new

>Implying some jap know user won't translate it for (you)'s

>a version that doesn't have the routes locked
They were never locked.

Learn to get fives first. Also, DR>DI.

Literalwho mcPlotdevice: the chararacter

what

Your standards for "actual" gamed are not a far cry from FGO crowd.

DI>DR

He only wears his uniform when he's doing God stuff

Its a shame DI never got a kusoge fighting game, like Melty, Ogon Muso, or FUC. A missed opportunity.

I know but he must be wearing it under the cloak anyway.

Wait a few years. We're getting the first adaptation, it's like 2003 for Tsukihime.

For a while in the first part of this episode, I actually thought that Dies irae was improving. Mind you, I don't mean that it was actually getting good, just ascending to the level of mediocrity at least. Then it stopped making sense. I'm starting to wonder if some level of familiarity with the source game isn't being assumed here.

youtube.com/watch?v=_UF3ET7Fx1g

Can someone fucking explain this shit to me i'm so fucking confused

Just write one yourself.

.NV eht daeR

>losing to Kei

If I had the artistic abilities I would try. Although, I would probably just make my own thing like the VP guy.

Whoever tranlated the VN is sick in head. The amount of "jest" and "drivel" infuriates me to no end. Do they think it's clever or what?

Is it just me, or is Kei Kai and Wilhelm Q?

Wrong user?

Rusalka route when?

A stupid situation but not abnormal, I mean that in every social event it is possible to have the clueless who forgets to take off his jacket or hat, and if you think that he is observed as an astrologer who predicts for the Reich, is not the most popular figure at the time, it is already a miracle that he is not kicked out of the party.

She already has an ending.

But I want the full program including hand holding!