The counterattack on the Alt-Right has begun!

do you think this time would never come, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=51a4N_qv-u0

youtube.com/watch?v=4xGawJIseNY

Attached: an awakening in the force.png (1080x1600, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4S2HRYYZoko
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeE26cnEHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dishonestly isn't going to save them when they are staring down a barrel of a gun, I don't know why these sheep are so suicidal.

>the counterattack on the "Made up meme" has begun!
Let them knock themselves out. They are fighting a phantom.

>anti-anti-pc bullshit
isn't that our position ?

Attached: 1508104260641.jpg (480x553, 35K)

Left can't meme, so it'll be about as effective as it ever is i.e. not. The problem with the Left is that they deny Objectivity, and without that all that's left is wishful thinking rhetoric.

Attached: 1502205557194.png (855x987, 1.26M)

you can't fool me, I wrote an entire series on your Playbook™

now gimme your shekels goy

Attached: summer of george.jpg (500x375, 22K)

>the $18 billion in funding from Soros appears to be paying off
few months later
>fug

The alt right was literally a leftwing buzzword to categorize what they didnt and still dont understand

Theyre attacking their own imagination

Attached: Imaginationland08.jpg (792x612, 79K)

we really need to up the metapolitics game

METAPOLITICS PEOPLE

METAPOLITICS

Pretty much this. The left cant openly admit that they have lost populist support and that the very people they supposedly claim to stand for are turning against them, so they invented a scary poorly defined name to blame thier failure on.

This. They don't even know what they are doing anymore.

Political opponents took the mantle and it scares the left because they wound up creating a monster. Their own tactic has backfired hard

>creating a monster.
Truly a monster to be feared.

Attached: 1491767389046.jpg (591x572, 105K)

I thought the counter attack was paying nerd virgins to try to make that toad that looked pepe but with acne popular?

You can always expose people who attack the "alt-right." If people criticize you for wanting a white ethnostate just ask them why they support a Jewish ethnostate and want Jews to have superior rights to whites.

Attached: perfect.jpg (501x443, 100K)

>he lumps the alt-right in with Sargon/Amazing Atheist/Roosh

None of those guys are alt right. What is this fucking guy talking about?

Attached: 1355592808571.jpg (500x500, 113K)

I don't think ''''''we'''''' are pro-bc bullshit. Even if anti-anti is a pretty retarded way of writing it.

Mine is weaponized post-meta-post-ironic shitposting, I dunno about you.

Attached: 1504163110131.gif (300x100, 22K)

these videos are just tips on how to deal with someone arguing in a dishonest and uncharitable way, using some alt-lite BASED PEDES' shitty YouTube comments as an example. Of course, he doesn't explain how to argue honestly and logically to his retarded audience, because apparently he assumes that all of his viewers are super logical debaters and the reason they keep getting crushed by right-wing arguments is because the right's arguments are dishonest. Also, he doesn't back up his autistic claim that these bad arguments come mostly from the right.

no, our position is
>anti-anti-anti-pc

At least he's white

They're as stupid as always
-rhetoric is important, not facts
-do nor engage, they are dangerous (same attitude to jihadist)
I couldn't stand pore than two videos with that soyboy-cuck voice, it's close to a nigress in tone and level of reasoning

we're already at META-METAPOLITICS
4dchess baby

why the alt-rigth doodle has a Sup Forums logo?

wait, what playbook?

Positively terrified.

Attached: yeah about that.jpg (500x500, 117K)

The alt-right is a dead label already.
It pretty much means "look, neonazis".
It scares the normies.

anti-anti-pc doesn't mean pro pc though it means anti(anti-pc)

>anti-anti-pc bullshit
so when do we launch our anit-anti-anti-pc bullshit counter-counter offensive?

so aggressively pc. basically vid-related.
youtube.com/watch?v=4S2HRYYZoko

Can they talk about anything without referencing children's movies?

Alt-right as a self-identification label was DOA. The only people that have used it historically were (((false opposition))) claiming to "champion" it and soyboys crying havoc against it.

Alt-right is purely a catch-all for non neocon conservatives and has never-- and should never-- be used to convey an ideology. It is used to ensure there is always an adequate strawman available for use. Look how much the "Alt-right" has changed over the years. Just a couple of years ago molyneux was considered "based," and the board shared a balance of right-authoritarian and right-libertarian. Now we can see the "alt-right," has shifted drastically to be exclusively authoritarian, yet to liberals, nothing has changed.

Reject labels, they only play to traitors' heuristics.

Attached: had it not been for the laws of this land.gif (360x360, 3.99M)

JF already did a reply long time ago m.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeE26cnEHs

alright this vid ought to be a good counter arugment against GIBS ME DAT WHITE ETHNOSTATE... nope.

all this guy shows is how the alt-right is just an umbrella term to strawman a bunch of sub communities as le evil racist nazi collaborators. And unsurprising its all groups and people that criticize autistic regressive screeching.

>the alt righter hacks niggers when he loses arguments
lol what

the offensive!

guise! the revolution is upon us! *holds up spork*

isn't the sum total of his advice in this video that the "alt-right" use rhetoric to get out of being called racist, sexist, bigotry buzz etc. and to double down on calling them that?
because that's not really going to work against a platform that's deconstructing WHY the bigotry buzz aren't intellectually honest

>52:10
wew lad

Non whites aren't turning against the left?

Unironically this. Anti-PC is like Milo and Gavin McCinnes. Anti-Anti PC is Antifa and Occupy Democrats. We're anti-anti-anti PC.

>Star Wars reference

Attached: 1519168914568.gif (245x170, 1.43M)

Seems pretty accurate to me. Thanks for sharing these!

>anti-anti-pc

Attached: 1406385897549.jpg (814x500, 44K)

That guy looks happier than you faggots, and is more creative. You are all inferior to this man, you wish you could be as well adjusted and talented as that man right there.

>do you think this time would never come, do you?
I know bad grammar is a thing here, but holy fuck dude.