Is this as artsy as the key-art implies?

Is this as artsy as the key-art implies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGGHpnl7UY8
youtube.com/watch?v=jnN_7jfnEAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Yes

More like Boring Girls

maybe

I don't know

watch first episode and forget about rest

yes

Initially yes, then kinda.
Fun anime anyway, great albums came from it.

Yes, but it's *EXTREMELY* boring.

>artsy
If you mean the animation, then yea. The story is kind of hot garbage though, and not artsy in the movie sense.

This. Don't get sucked into watching the series like we did back when it aired by the great first episode. The rest of the series is nothing like that.

Just enjoy the fantastic OP and forget this series even exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGGHpnl7UY8

>and not artsy in the movie sense
What would artsy in the movie sense imply? Have I been using the definition wrong?

I wish the show was actually about a traveling girl band that covers Blue Heart songs.

yes, ignore the dumb shonenfags talking about ep1, the whole show is worth

But the first episode was hot shit, next episode was 6 and 8

It's one of those shows like Ping Pong where the art style is really out there but the actual content of the show is pretty straightforward.
It's pretty good though.

If you say so. Most threads at the time were pretty positive and a little hype after the first episode. Then disappointed the series wasn't quite what they were expecting.

It was stupid fun but don't expect it to linger in your memory
youtube.com/watch?v=jnN_7jfnEAs

I think you have it backwards. The art style is pretty straightforward with lots of painted backdrops and the occasional quirky character design, but with a convoluted non-linear plot that absolutely falls apart at the end. Aliens.jpg Very few people at the time had any idea who was who, or who was aligned with who in the final two episodes.

Nope, unfortunately
First two episodes are good though.