ITT: Characters cucked to death

MC confesses to another girl after this'd girl confesses to him. Does it get worse?

Fuck Toyota. How could he reject an angel like Rem?

Hyperdemension Redditunia: RAM Edition

Reminder that Rem and Subaru are a couple now

Erm it is subaru not toyota. (Would be an fitting name, tough)

Wait wasn't his name Honda?

>Reminder that Rem and Subaru are a couple now

Doe the emiliafags know that?

No, it's Mitsubishi

>Wait wasn't his name Honda?

did you crop the crunchyroll symbol out?

>Toyota owns fuji heavy industries

>>Toyota owns fuji heavy industries

For 16%

Still best girl : - )

The anime really fails to carry much of the series' tone. I'll say that much right now. I can only hope it hasn't had too much influence on how Tappei writes the story, but it's already clear it's had some. None of which is positive.

16% is enough to make Ikuo Mori, Tetsuya Tada's bitch.

>be hanabi
>get cucked by your crush
>get cucked by the one pretending to be your crush that also cucks the crush of your crush
>get cucked by the one that once had a crush on you

really? Hmm..

Literally cucked to death

They don't want their kids to be stronger and have a better life than them. They are disgusting as parents. That's why I don't want to see them end up together.

Nobody got cucked harder than zaShunina

Context?

But that's just objectively false

Bullshit, it was Suzuki.

It's 40-dimentional NTR, words just cannot describe it.

Didn't they name their son Rigel instead of Vega because they didn't want him to be stronger and better than them?

Please stop trying to get out of my filter list

>[Oh? We were talking about how your name comes from a star and stuff like that. You know our first idea was to name you “Vega.”]
>[That sounds strong as hell! Why didn’t you?]
>[Well, it sounds strong right? Like you would grow up to be really strong, and then you’d be too strong to handle in your rebellious phase, so I decided against it. Even though you’ll eventually surpass me in strength, the dad in me said he didn’t want to lose to his son so soon.]

Maybe because she killed him a few times, painfully.

Every girl who lose her bowl, like Onodera

Which is why he's not a man but Araragi is.

What a shitty excuse. He just didn't want his son to have a better life than him.

>hich is why he's not
How many times was araragi poisoned , and beaten to death, and actualy died?(have you forgotten that rem wanted to killl subaru in the most painful way?)

Araragi was beaten to what would be an ordinary person's death quite a lot of times. Though he kept regenerating, but it's not like Subaru died for good either.

>raragi was beaten to what would be an ordinary person's death quite a lot of times. Though he kept regenerating, but it's not like Subaru died for good either.
Yeah keep ignoring the trauma of dying.How many times does rem have to kill subaru for him to associate her with pain of death?You think it makes sense for him to love her with that on the back of his mind?

>How many times does rem have to kill subaru for him to associate her with pain of death?
a lot more than 2 times

Subaru legitimately doesn't care about that shit at all. Rem is actually the one person he feels safest and most comfortable with. Despite the fact she's a mentally ill creep.

Try putting your fingers in a socket, tell me how many times do you have to do it to associate pain.

>feels safest and most comfortable with
Does he say it or is it just your headcanon?

almost everyone in re:zero is a mentally ill creep.

This chapter, arc 4 and arc 3 when he snuck into her bed.

That sounds so vague. Give me the actual texts.

It's in Arc 3, and the Arcs after that as well if you take into account that she's the only one he's willing to show his weakness to.
Can you read Japanese?

Give me the translation. If you can read it then you should be able to translate it as well.
>she's the only one he's willing to show his weakness to.
Uh, that doesn't mean feel safest with her. I will say he feels safest when being around with his friends. Just watch he lose his shit as something bad happens to them.

>She stands up and stretches in the fresh morning air.
>It was a loose, disgraceful gesture. She definitely wouldn’t do it in a place where it would be seen by other people. But even if she could be seen, just being seen by Subaru, who was sleeping soundly by her side――
>[Rem: Su―Subaru-kun!?]
>She jumps back in surprise, and becomes aware of the fact that this boy was wrapped in a blanket by her side.
>The boy who was snuggled up to her loses his support and slowly rolls into the grass, moving slightly with a frown on his face.
>Rem compares Subaru and the dragon carriage in the back with her eyes. He must’ve came down when Rem’s consciousness was gone and rolled to her side.
On the other hand, although she shivered from having not noticed that reality, her face started to blush while she became aware of just how much trust Subaru had in her.
>While making that young lady-like reaction, deep down she thought about how Subaru’s actions right now might’ve been a good sign.

----

>*Yes, that must be it.*
>*No matter how you look at it, the fact that Rem had tried to kill Subaru-kun does not change.*
>Rem almost executed Subaru twice at the Mabeast forest. And if one were to count Subaru's final act of becoming bait to die, then it was thrice.
>"Twice inside the forest, Subaru-kun saw Rem's nature. Rem's Oni personality... even before that, Rem also..."
>*Subaru-kun's presence at the mansion was an unsettling factor, and Rem had questioned whether to eliminate him.*
>*That suspicion will surely wrap itself around the fragile heart that upholds Rem, and will someday explode.*
>*If Rem doesn't resolve this here and now, then Rem will surely cause Subaru-kun to die.*
>*Up to this point, this sense of guilt has plagued Rem, the perpetrator. Then, as the victim, Subaru-kun must naturally be in even more pain. Then why? Why can he show Rem this kind of smile?*
>*Why is he able to sit in front of Rem so carelessly?*

I look for more

>Get's killed 2 times by Rem
>Sacrifices himself the next loop to protect Rem and Ram

This argument is so fucking stupid.

I dunno i this counts but
>In front, directly ahead of Subaru’s mind, someone stood.
>The shadow grew vertically. Before he knew it, a human silhouette stood before Subaru.
>He couldn’t see its face. The shape was indistinct. But he vaguely thought that it had the shape of a woman.
>The shadow wavered and slowly reached out a hand.
>For some reason, when her fingers gently grazed his mind, Subaru wanted to weep. The wave of strange emotion washing over him suggested that he had always been waiting for her to do so.
>He had an instinctive desire for the wriggling shadow to embrace him, to swallow him whole—and then it stopped. Something had stopped it.
>Subaru’s mind realized that there was another shadow, its white fingers embracing him from behind.
>Her touch felt soft, and not just warm but hot.
>The instant Subaru felt that heat, the shadow before him rapidly faded away.
>He faced his front. His heart trembled. He shouted ferociously. But the world of nothingness had no sound.
>He was left behind as the shadow became distant, fading, fading away.
>Finally, the shadow serenely stretched her fingers out toward Subaru, who was nearly in tears.
>“—ve you.”
>Even the words he could not hear faded, and the world fell apart.
----
>It was like that hand had rescued Subaru from a bad dream, as if he were a little kid. No doubt someone had held Rem’s hand on some night when she seemed about to cry. Subaru couldn’t help but be happy, even giddy, that she had done the same for him.
>With no reason to let go, their hands remained together. Subaru kept soaking up the warmth as he inclined his head.
Sifting arc 4 chapters is going to take a bit.

You pic related is probably evidence enough

Its never enough
>[Rem: Yes, sounds good.]
>In order to avoid letting tears fall out, Subaru hid his bluff within his face, continuing to look above. Rem disallowed Subaru’s weakness within his bluffing from exposing itself by gently covering it up with her affection.
----
>Now, once again, Subaru truly realized the degree of his foolishness.
>He wouldn’t be able to explain his reasoning. They wouldn’t believe them even if he told them. These were his thoughts, and he continued fixating on believing that he had no other choice other than to do everything by himself, continuing to experience all types of failures repeatedly
>But, Rem was different. She didn’t seek an explanation of his reasoning. Even if he didn’t say it, she still would continue to believe in Subaru. Now as well, just like this, she showed caring affection for Subaru, who could not speak the truth.

>just being seen by Subaru, who was sleeping soundly by her side
Subaru would have done the same if that was Emilia.
>Why is he able to sit in front of Rem so carelessly?
You do know that acting friendly to the maids is what Subaru did in order to stay in the mansion right. He even admitted that being nice to Rem was fraud all along in From Zero. I don't know how you could miss that.

>Give me the translation. If you can read it then you should be able to translate it as well.
I'd have to dig up the chapter and find a way to word it that sounded good, and so on. It builds up through the entirety of the Arc, but starts out quite early. When he's mindbroken, Rem is the only thing that makes him feel safe and comfortable. Throughout the Arc, this develops even further with how he shifts a lot of his emotional baggage from Emilia to Rem. This isn't "headcanon" either. The writing is literally written in direct parallel.

Rem makes him feel safe, understood, and secure. More than anyone else. And yes, more than Emilia. That point is also made clear.

>Subaru would have done the same if that was Emilia.
He wouldn't. Mindbroken Subaru didn't feel comfortable with the idea of Emilia. Still liked her, but was also scared of her. With Rem, he was entirely comfortable with her and only her.

This. Literally cucked to death in 40 dimensions.

>When he's mindbroken, Rem is the only thing that makes him feel safe and comfortable.
Because Emilia wasn't there and Rem was the only alternative that he could rely on. He didn't genuinely care about her. The evidence is that he devoted himself to Emilia instantly after they got along again.

No. I mean, Emilia is literally brought up in mindbroken Subaru scenes, and he doesn't feel comfortable with her.

It's the respect between Knight and Queen. While the thing between Subaru and Rem is friendship. They aren't comparable.

>trying this hard to trigger remfags

Proof? I can hardly trust Remfags nowadays.

Also bonus arc 5 content, despite Literally nobody remembering Rem the fact that Subaru was so dedicated to her causes other people to notice anyways.

>—–I’m looking for that person of the speech that echoed throughout the town.
>It was from that frail, fragile person who would become uneasy if he/she wasn’t able to be by his side to support him. Knowing Natsuki Subaru and being familiar with his personality for such a long time, it was understandable how this person came to feel this way. There was a mysterious part of this boy that made this person think of him like that.
>However, they really were deep emotions that rose up because of the times when this person intimate to him with attraction. Being familiar with Subaru’s fragile strength and his weaknesses was proof that this person always by him. And now that proof, if it were to be one thing that was snatched away from Gluttony, then only one person came to mind when it came to the person concerned. It could be none other than that one girl—-
>Otto too would lately and finally arrive at the type of disgusting feelings that Beatrice had reached. Batenkaitos looked at Otto-who had a different look in his eyes-with a look that indicated that he would be able to pour insight on what he had witnessed, and then took an elegant bow while wearing a smile that displayed his frank hostility.
>[Batenkaitos: The first maid of Roswaal L Mathers’ mansion, wait wait wait. That’s not it.]
>Batenkaitos spread both of his hands as he shook his head in the middle of naming himself. He caressed a single scar on his body-which had tons of scars all over-while showing restraint. The pitiful scar on the top of his shoulder looked as if it had taken a sharp, iron picket in the past.
>[Batenkaitos: I am simply a lone, beloved person. The companion of my love, Natsuki Subaru, who will one day be renowned as a hero, Rem…was it?]
Also arc 4 is still a bitch to sift through

The fucking story directly compared them, thus making them comparable.
Read Arc 3 instead of being a faggot. The scenes from Subaru's perspective has him recognizing people by hair color. Felix and Wilhelm scare him, but Crusch doesn't. Rem is the only reason he isn't constantly breaking down crying, and he freaks out any time he's separated from her. He's not even slightly scared of her. She makes him feel safe and comfortable.

When he thinks of "silver", that being Emilia, his feelings are a lot more mixed. Part of what he feels is fear.

Please give me the fucking texts instead of just spouting bullshit.

I'll support this user by adding that Brown wants to make him cry and that Green is pretty cool, and also it makes him feel better to laugh, and he starts to cry if he doesn't. However, he's not even able to laugh, and will start crying uncontrollably, if Blue isn't there.

I'll look for the WN chapter that has this.

And why do you doubt me? This is practically a paraphrase of various lines. Is this some "Remfag boogeyman" thing you've concocted, just so you can plug your ears and shout "LALALALA" whenever some mentions something that goes against your headcanon?

Subaru and Rem know better than anyone that having power alone doesn't lead to happiness. They're protecting him from all the bullshit that comes with being super special in the world.

INTENSE FRIENDSHIP