Why don't those stubborn fucking Muslims integrate into our cultu-

>why don't those stubborn fucking Muslims integrate into our cultu-

Attached: 1521128968788.webm (559x559, 2.65M)

> be me in my 50s lots of $$$ have that pussy ant time i want

>the brown girl doesn't show her ass
what a surprise. only the white bitch is stupid enough to act like a fucking baboon in front of the camera

Hey.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their musky scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

That's black culture, not white

check the drip at :15

And yet it's a ton of white girls in the clip.

>Implying white people have culture

I've heard tons of white people talk about they love diversity because it spices the country up and provides several different cuisines.

Lets face it, there's no such thing as white culture other than materialistic things and consumerism.

Attached: f7d89a200c268dcaa3213e9b0d59af17--graham-crackers-thanksgiving.jpg (507x507, 39K)

I don't want to know

Why would they join the losing side? Leftism is a suicide pact, make no mistake, every shitskins can see it for what it is. That's what they're all rushing in for a piece.

Literally 1 in the clip, retard. Black culture is subverting white culture. Cultural Marxism is winning

Whites in America have no culture so they default to black culture. Especially the women. I've never met a white woman who isn't obsessed with rap music and twerking.

Report for spammed, off topic, and troll thread

Attached: Tolerance 2.jpg (1255x1034, 378K)

Monkey see, Monkey do

Yeast infection

sure you can grandpa

Mehdi go outside , tons of whorish beuretttes dont even het started on the niggers

>my wh*Te ass is on FIRE!!!

its semen and vaginal fluid

what the fuck

Imagine the smell

All the more reason to get the fuck outta canada

Pipe down Ahmed, nobody cares about your opinion sandnigger.

T. some bitch.

Why would I take advice from some dumb white woman.

Italy you basically honorary sandnigger and bare-minimum European.

jesus fucking christ

Pause at 34 seconds for some sluts side pussy

Why is it cool to act like a nigger in America?

It's something stuck to her ass not a drip

Because black culture is popular in america

IF YOU HATE WHITES GO TO PLACES WITHOUT THEM

Attached: 1510532332426.png (610x457, 270K)

>15
Zoom and enhance at 15 seconds.

Remember to report any and all leaf posts on Sup Forums.

>western women

sad

Attached: 1521052385562.jpg (1400x1929, 565K)

What the fuck are you talking about they're all doing the same degenerate shit.