GOD FUCKING DAMNIT CALIFORNIA

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT CALIFORNIA
STOP SCREWING OVER THE FUCKING UNION
>breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/15/california-appoints-illegal-alien-state-office/

Attached: california.png (663x785, 807K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_GI_Forum
youtube.com/watch?v=YhEs9KUQ4qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dios mio...

report her to ICE.

Not even Canada allows shit like this with regards to immigration. This is completely pathetic of us.

Attached: 1512102931890.png (1180x842, 246K)

Burgers, explain yourselves. Why are they so brazen? What will happen if someone was to report her to the ICE?

america is one hell of an entertainment

Attached: Unknown.jpg (259x194, 10K)

California is not screwing. They know exactly what they’re doing and America needs to punish them severely

I really wouldn't even be surprised if they tried to secede. Probably wouldn't happen, but I can hope. Maybe they would take Oregon and Washington with them.

POWERFUL

Reported

California is libtard central.

Toxic Californian Masculinity

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-190306.jpg (1500x1998, 1.88M)

I mean... this is just going to wake even more people up? How fucking stupid is cali?
How will they react to that fuck getting deported?

Attached: 1496205632909.jpg (780x515, 220K)

>Why are they so brazen?
Because the media has been non-stop shilling for them and it doesn't help that a fucking Irishman allowed anchor-babies to be a fucking thing.
>What will happen if someone was to report her to the ICE?
Hopefully deportation

You know what to do Anons. Mass report her to ICE so they can snatch her up.

Attached: 1486775943831.jpg (1200x672, 142K)

Dear God,

Please wipe out this sinful land of California with the big one that we've all been waiting for.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

>Why are they so brazen?

Decades of being told that they are the victims, entire government institutions either ignoring the problem or actively abetting it, laws on the books to allow to them to claim discrimination at every turn, etc

This has been going on since before the 1960s and no president has addressed it until now. See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_GI_Forum

Attached: RemoteDismalGavial-size_restricted.gif (500x282, 2.23M)

California's government is blatantly breaking the law by hiring an illegal. More people need to pay for this other than the spic. What's California planning? Obviously theyre trying to draw a reaction from the feds

California's could just stop paying their taxes.

Commiefornia was hit the hardest by communist infiltration and subversion. This is largely because Hollywood were already anti-american kikes, half of them tied in with the Mossad.

Don't they understand what the word illegal means???

>What will happen if someone was to report her to the ICE?
Other (((Democrats))) work like a network of criminal informants to warn those with outstanding warrants that the police are planning raids, and actively disrupt law enforcement.

Most of the state just needs glassed.

She should die 'mysteriously', Clinton-style.

Wonder how they'd like government playing dumb and calling them crazy for seeing the obvious.

Hopefully ice gets her

Do I have to do everything. Jesus.

FIND OUT WHERE SHE LIVES
THEN CALL THE COPS FOR DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE WITH A GUN INVOLVED
THEN ONCE SHE IS IN THE SYSTEM, ICE CAN PICK HER UP

>She should die 'mysteriously', Clinton-style.
Two bullets to the back of the head in an apparently suicide?

Oregon has one too, appointed by the governor to the Higher Ed Coordinating Council. This bitch is an illegal alien

Attached: mariana.jpg (896x574, 94K)

WTF is happening?!?!
Criminals are appointed to state office??
Congratulations California, you've somehow become even more retarded.

This state is a Mexican/Asian colony in all ways except legally, and now even that is starting to slip it seems. I can't go a single day without hearing some sort of Beanerspeak or Gookbabble. Most of the whites and ((whites)) out here have their heads so far up their asses it is basically real life satire. The sad part about it is that the rural folks out here are pretty decent, but nuking this state (at least SF and LA) would probably be a net positive for the US. Assuming this place doesn't implode in the next couple years, I can't wait to get the fuck back home to America.

Attached: 1487704850388.gif (720x480, 397K)

Hang spics from rafters

i mean im not american so i dont know your laws but even just in general surely this is against the law? People in Australia cant hold government office if they have a dual citizenship lol, let alone be an illegal immigrant

California is fucking CANCER

youtube.com/watch?v=YhEs9KUQ4qo

People still live in California lmao

ICE isn't doing it's fucking job.

Attached: 5380817.png (462x531, 125K)

Stop us.

Seriously.

but they/don't can't vote?

Attached: .....png (557x443, 163K)

>Immigrants won't self deport they told Romney
Fucking lel thanks

m8 i live in washington and besides seattle and the stupid drug laws, this state is pretty rural and conservative in most countys

When you fill out your license form there's a little check box asking if you want to register to vote. Multiple states including California gives illegals licences because you know we can't have unlicensed drivers on the road ex dee

NUKE CALIFORNIA, ROCKET MAN

this. wtf Ice?

>people
There are no people in that waste land.
Only Creaturas.

Cali depends on spic voters so they will defend them to the end.

He should. If southern California got hit it's not like any Americans would die any way

Inb4 ICE arrests the illegal shitskin and California gets butthurt

They do it because they can. The only punishment they receive for being illegal in the country is amnesty every couple of decades. This is what they believe.

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT Al Gore has promised me that California and New York will be already under the sea by this time, but no matter how many old tires and shoes I burn, I still have to suffer coastal dipshits to spew their nonsense.

i dont understand. wtf is the problem with this people?

Attached: confused.jpg (380x304, 12K)

well, it'll at least make the location easy to track down for ICE. someone make sure they post the picture of this person being arrested.

Top fucking kek

Why make rules if we're not going to play by them?

California's infrastructure, economy, and justice system will collapse under its own inflated ego in 30 years. And then they're gonna have the balls to ask the feds for more money, and they'll get it.

Appointing illegals en masse and forcing the tax payer to foorlt the bill is just going to breed resentment. Not tolerance.

JUST IMAGINE WHAT DIDDERENCE IT WOULD MAKE IF IT WAS A RUSSIAN IMMIGRANT

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 9K)

>No, sweety, undocumented citizens aren't influencing our politics. That's what Russia's doing.
>By the way did you hear an undocumented citizen was appointed to a political office? What a progressive thing to do!

Cali Dems treat spics like Dems elsewhere treat blacks.
They pander to them and visit their churches and communal spots to seems down with da people.
Get the vote and then fuck off to screw everyone over including them.
One of my favorite examples of this is when politicians in do a Spanish speech in shitty Spanish. It's not impressive or shows you're pro-Latino or what ever it's just uncomfortable to watch.
Or for blacks when Hilary Clinton went on a black radio show and claimed she keeps hot sauce in her purse. That did her no favors a lot of n--blacks felt that was in poor taste and racist.

Attached: 1478482924307.jpg (480x480, 25K)

A foreign national should not be allowed to hold office
This is horseshit

Attached: 878947539874598734985.png (1000x1300, 503K)

reminder that it is now legal to knowingly spread AIDS to other people in California

This cancer of California is spreading. The very same people who hate California and move to different states like TEXAS, don't just bring their dildos and pocket pussies, they bring their vote here and vote for the same shit that's ruining California right now.

DONT CALIFORNIA MY TEXAS YOU FAGHOTS

Is it possible to kick California out of the union and wall it off from the rest of the US? Fucking let Mexico have that land back.

Attached: 1520695096963.jpg (200x213, 7K)

Commiefornia is the slutty daughter of the union that fucks niggers and spics because she's mad at daddy Trump. Time for daddy to take away her car keys and change the wifi password.

Attached: 1514402617714.png (785x757, 415K)

Attached: 1391446424030.jpg (396x385, 28K)

> greatful
> countries

Attached: D4E2B8E7-83AE-427B-9BF5-7AEABB140F0D.png (746x622, 378K)

Attached: 8743985739845.png (1000x1300, 505K)

She should be disemboweled and hung screaming by her own dripping entrails in the street like a fresh deer. If any CA liberals step in repeat the process. Line the highways with the rotting corpses of these animals as a message to any others.

Attached: 1506970058353.jpg (625x1021, 210K)

Chemtrail mass gassing. We should test it on California and keep the land.

Viva Mexico puto

It seems almost as if California will soon be part of Mexico again.

Ay caramba! Muy bueno!

OBEY THE LAW

Carefully ((( worded ))).
"Appoints", not elects.

Attached: days-without-1-jewish-tricks-4820297.png (500x352, 85K)

>Burgers, explain yourselves. Why are they so brazen? What will happen if someone was to report her to the ICE?
99% of America is filled with normal people. Psycho libshits decided a few decades ago to go into our biggest cities to hold power. And then they could use a mixture of welfare and illegal immigration to hold power.

And because America values states rights over federal rights it's taken something like Illegal Immigration that affects the entire union for us to step in an finally confront them,

Attached: 1519239531633.png (4200x3105, 615K)

Good. I hope they suffered immensely with broken, shattered organs or that they burned to death slowly. Every leftist animal deserves the same.

Attached: fec.jpg (600x606, 29K)

After Reagan signed an amnesty bill in the '80s California has been invaded by spics over the last 30 years turning it from reliably red to reliably blue. In reality the spics want to conquer California completely and drive out the non-spic population. They've taken over cities like previously black Compton and spic gang leaders have gone on record to say that their goal is to ethnically cleanse neighborhoods. Of course the spics are only Democrats for conveniences sake as just recently they turned on Dianne Feinstein to prop up one of their own who's a total La Raza type.

What we're seeing is a crisis in California that people are ignoring or don't even know about. The spics are taking over the southern half of the state and if it keeps up I guarantee you in 20 years you'll see calls for either a split into two states (South California) if not an outright independence movement either for their own country or to reunite with Mexico. I'm guessing cartel influence among the spic population and probably some rising politicians there is very strong and in another decade if things don't change it'll essentially be a cartel run state.

ICE isn't going to do shit.
They either arrest people who are on soem ledger that's a decade old or sting operations.
ICE is having it's hands tied by liberal mayors and governors who make them get warrants or go through other red tape before they act.
Hell one mayor in Oakland even tipped off illegals that there were sting operations in his city.
And the even sadder part is ICE aren't willing to act against these local officials or ask for executive orders to give them more power to do their job.

These psychos also control the media so it seems like we are all ok with this. We’re not.

Is this even legal?

>I really wouldn't even be surprised if they tried to secede.
God, I hope they do it. The Marines have an invasion plan ready for California.

>Oakland
How can something with such a pleasant name be such a hellhole?

Bingo. There's reason 80% of America supports Trump's economic policy with tariffs and don't give a shit about Russia

Probably. Most likely the law does not require that the position be filled with a citizen because that was something that was always assumed. The people writing the law probably never thought someone would nominate an illegal.

Attached: 1505361975542.png (600x664, 300K)

Lets think about this shit:

I dont know the burgers laws but we cant find a way to fuck the california gov.

>Is there any law saying that all the state officers must be citizens?
>how are they going to pay her if she does not have a work permit or security number or anything?
>If she is a criminal, isnt a crime to help her?

So... with all this shit, cant you charge with any felony the guy who gave her the job?

Any user just need to denounce before the law in a formal way.

Once you go black...

>i dont understand. wtf is the problem with this people?

Attached: reality.png (556x326, 279K)

Cartel murdering niggers sound kind of ok.

oh boy they are a sight to see

Attached: La Creatura.png (1699x377, 1.48M)

smash that ice button for jamiel shaw

yeah but you're not supposed to unironically expect the dems to do anything for you, you just have to take up on the unholy alliance and fill california with hermanos until it's too late, then nuke the dems along any other non spanish speaker (with the exception of asian qts)

>Dianne Feinstein
>Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein
Bitch took all the kike names she could carry.
>spic gang leaders have gone on record to say that their goal is to ethnically cleanse neighborhoods.
The Cartel and smaller latino gangs run the roost. The one thing keeping them from taking over northern Cali is Asian triads, the few black gangs still left, and Hollywood Jews.
But there is a massive plot to force whites, blacks, and Asians out of Californian neighborhoods and turn them into pocket Mexicos.

Attached: 1499869984778.jpg (229x220, 7K)

california is mexico now. deal with it whitey

So does this mean a foreign national is now in control of a state function? Even if it's for school bullshit diversity hiring Isn't that treasonous or something?

Attached: 1517470228216.png (360x460, 209K)

>based civic nationalism wadda ya mean its just multiculturalism kike white genocide under another name hurr durr jerbs and taxes MAGA

the west is literally dead russia won didn't even fire a single shot

Attached: 1519846073442.jpg (678x674, 123K)

>guy who openly says his family is mostly illegal
>appoints illegals

California please secede so we can violently deport all of you into the ocean

>why are they so brazen

Why are Albanians in Macedonia so brazen? Once people migrating into an area get numerous enough they will always get uppity once they have the ability to simply force their way into power at the expense of the natives.

The difference of course is that the spics are soyboys who think we'll just say "o-okay I guess you're all citizens now" just because they illegaly vote in our elections to try and make themselves citizens. No, they will go back.

No one who votes democrat does so without expecting free gibs and get out of jail free cards.
Niggas only voted for Obama because he was black and they thought they were gong to get away with murder.

Don't worry they have six kids that will stay here (not a joke).

okay but there's no denying that dems are in some ways helping hispanics. do they do it because of political convenience? yes, absolutely, but so what? anyone expecting a politician to do the "right thing" is a retard anyway.