Rabbi "Africans are low IQ because of weather, Chinese are a copy of each other"

Absolute madman

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc3wkU6rysg

Attached: Shekelburgstein.png (720x476, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyjWMOUxAQM
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe & Arthur R. Jensen. "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability." Psychology, Public Policy, and Law 11, no. 2 (2005).pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rabbi "Non-virgin girls are like Coca Cola"

youtube.com/watch?v=pyjWMOUxAQM

Rabbi "baby dicks are like Pringles, once you pop theres no stop"

North American natives are even lower IQ. Weather? White people simply have superior DNA brought over by advanced aliens and the jews want us to spread it to subhumans so they can evolve.

Honestly, I don't think IQ has much to do with genetics than it has to do with cultural upbringing. If a Chinese family in China adopted a nigger baby, it would Probably grow up having a high IQ.

No it wouldn't, leaf. There are plenty of studies that disprove this.

That’s where you’re wrong, libs.

>There are plenty of studies that disprove this.
K, I'm waiting.

Educate yourself. I am here to shit post and make fun of people like you.

That Rabbi looks too retarded to be a threat desu. It's like the village idiot.

Attached: Vee Der Untermensch.jpg (400x552, 93K)

If you do 30 seconds of research you will find dozens of studies that show that the opposite is true, that genetics is the #1 determinate of IQ.

ahhahahhaa every fucking time ;^)

Retard alert

>North American natives are even lower IQ
They aren't. Native americans were able to build a civilization in the middle of the equatorial jungle and the mountains of the Andes.
Give them a credit.

K, I'm waiting for you to post these studies right now.

>10 seconds in and he says shekel 3 times

Do it yourself faggot. Don't ask questions and get uppity when people don't take the time to do everything for you.

But here, this one took me 10 seconds to find. Why don't you read the whole thing, or do you need me to record an MP3 for you because reading is hard?

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe & Arthur R. Jensen. "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability." Psychology, Public Policy, and Law 11, no. 2 (2005).pdf

Now tell me why that one doesn't count.

What's more funny: Rabbi mentions Chinese, all of a sudden Canadian flags start showing up

>build a civilization in the middle of the equatorial jungle
There are a lot of places jungle now that they caused. They irrigated deserts that nature reclaimed to jungle.

lel

Attached: 1520963707989.png (694x532, 89K)

>humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe & Arthur R. Jensen. "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability." Psychology, Public Policy, and Law 11, no. 2 (2005).pdf
y r u so racist?

Attached: dumb nig.jpg (536x625, 52K)

That’s why we have adoption studies you retarded leaf.