One Piece

Year of Smoothie's Death!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqLpqLUhpBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thoughts on this motherfucker?

all i hear is speedwagon when he talks

Why did Oda have to turn Dogtooth into a joke character?

The one cool Big Mom pirate and he turned him into a cheap punchline.

I smell a butthurt Jinbefag.
Jinbe is trash, face it.

He is no joke, you're just an edgefag is all. Giving a goofy side to an overwise serious character doesn't make him a joke.

How many more chapters before the year ends? Is oda even trying to write something shocking this year?

Around 7.

Cool abilities, takes a really weird book devil fruits and uses it in a lot of creative and powerful ways.
Looks like a massive retard though, he's fat, has a disgusting nose and wears facepaint and a skeleton suit, like an autistic Halloween costume.

Wait, he writes something shocking every year? Is that really a thing? I thought it was just the '00th chapters

You're just an edgefag

This is gonna happen.

Oda's just setting Katakuri up to join the Strawhats.

The last chapter of the year always ends with a surprise. Pudding reveal was at the end of the last year i think

Because every one piece villain has a goofy side, since this is one piece and not Naruto / bleach. The only major villains who somewhat did not have a goofy side were Doffy and Crocodile and Doffy still wore a bright flamingo pink feather scarf into battle, and Crocodile still had a comically huge hook hand. When will you edge fags realize that one piece simply isn't the manga for you

>Katakuri turns on Big Mom at Cacao Island because Luffy teaches him the ways of the glutton

>There are things that surpass armament haki.

SABO

THIS

IS

HACK

I WADDA EAT

Huh. I never realised that.
Maybe Oda will finish up Luffy vs Katakuri for that.

>niggastream

KATAKURI FOR NEXT NAKAMA

He just means that his Haki is better.

>Reading niggerstream

I don't mind Katakuri's goofy side but this meme is just wrong.
Kuro, Arlong, Hody Jones, Akainu, Enel, Crocodile, Doffy.
None of those villains have quirks, its not essential at all.

Nami was really lucky. If she checked both tits she'd find the other piece of the vivre card too.

>There are things that surpass armament haki

What did he mean by this, genuinely?

Sorry Hack, I'm kind of busy right now

You forget that Crocodile built his hide out to have james bond villain tier traps. youtube.com/watch?v=SqLpqLUhpBE
If that's not goofy, I don't know what is.

>Enel
Enel face
>Hody Jones
went old

Why do people think Karakuri will lose after the reveal in the last chapter ?

Having a goofy side doesn't make Katakuri any less powerful than he already is, and he was mopping the floor with Luffy for 5 chapters straight.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

What was goofy about Don Krieg? Or Kuro? Or Morgan?

He also blocked Kong Gun.

People believe he will lose for one good reason. Luffy can't die here.

Because Luffy finally figured out his weakness AND switched to Gear 4.

Probably the same guy who thinks Kuro killing his crew and Krieg begging for food was a gag.

people called Katakuri a jobber when Sanji dodged his jelly bean.

Dogtooth is stronger than Doflamingo, though. By a significant margin. He's not going to lose because of some old ass pull power up.

so let's say the alliance takes down kaido next arc who inherits his title of yonko? would luffy and law share the title since they are considered the face of the alliance?

Last time he used Gear 4 he stayed less than one minute in that mode, and he still needs to head to Cacao Island and hold off Big Mom's crew for 7 hours.

If he manages to defeat Katakuri in less than one minute, it will be the shittiest writing from Oda ever.

No, Luffy will because he'll get the final hit and this is One Piece and Luffy is the main character and this is generally how it works.

Buggy.

It's always been his destiny to become the yonko Bluebeard.

Law will probably get killed

Are we in Wano yet?

>By a significant margin
>dogtoothfags actually believe this

>Last time he used Gear 4 he stayed less than one minute in that mode
That was again Big Mom and we don't actually know yet what exactly pulled him out. Some think it as Big Mom's Haki or some shit, some think Oda nerfed, it unknown.

Marco. This is all very obviously set up to let the old WB crew rise once again like a phoenix.

You gonna switch with Ussop and Elbaf when we get to Wano?

>Last time he used Gear 4 he stayed less than one minute in that mode
Because he chose to do one punch. He said he wanted to do one more punch, did one, then deactivated it.

Soon my brother

You have to obtain lands for that. So, no, they will not. And i doubt they will be the "face" of the alliance. The Minks will be there, the Wano countrymen, Marco and the remnants, Kidd etc. They will only be some amongst many.

He just blocked G4.
>Doffyfags

I don\t particularly care abou either Elbaf or Usopp.Simply been hyped about Kaido and Wano to a lesser extent since the end of PH.

Now that the Strawhat crew will have a new best girl, how are Namifags and Robinfags coping?

And I think it's safe to say that Katakuri can't use his CoO very well right now. Maybe because of his Armament form. He didn't dodge Luffy the first time and blocked instead of dodging again. Luffy will probably get the upper hand with speed.

>Now that the Strawhat crew will have a new best girl
I know Jimbei is pretty moe but i wouldn't call him a girl

Jinbe is not a girl.

Who?

So what if he was in g4 for only one minute before. That was by choice. He chose to leave g4.

>>dogtoothfags actually believe this

Are you serioiusly trying to argue that Doflamingo is stronger than Dogtooth? I know Dressrosa was a dumb arc but that doesn't excuse speedreading.

So that's how...

>we don't even make it 100 posts into this thread before Doffyfags sperg out over powerlevels
At least we're being efficent. The threads normally end with this debate.

Nah, I'm pretty sure he was talking about this and Luffy didn't chose to deactivate it from the looks of it. Unless I'm mistaken.

Katakuri is stronger than Doffy, but not by a significant margin, he'd job big time against Law/Luffy tag teaming him.

Because you are gay

>samefag is already here
epic

he meat that battles aren't just a matter of who has the strongest haki.

I mean Luffy claimed he was only going to punch once, and did. To me it just looks like he is tired after leaving g4, but because he used it for such a short period the tiredness also wears off quickly.

Will Dogtoothfags eat their words once an already Luffy 1v1s him with normal G4 while he would have lost against Doffy even with Law's help?

Doffy is stronger than cracker,weaker than kata

This is the hottest One Piece moment in 500 episodes.

I hope she joins, but I doubt it. She'll just be Sanji's delayed waifu 's all.

Wouldn't have thought using it for such a short period of time would tire him out since he could use Haki on Gear 3 and not rest at all. But that does make a lot of sense.

>powerlevelfags
Make it stop, please.

The flow of the fight changed.

The future pirate king..!

Surely Luffy is stronger than what he was in Dressrosa, right? Isn't that how it works? Almost like Saiyans? Zoro said they all kept growing strong Island after Island. It only makes sense that Luffy would be stronger now that he's fought Cracker, for that long too, and then Big Mom's army. Even if he had help and food for the first fight and he lost during the 2nd.

And his queen.

Alabasta had some great adventure vibes.

Im sure Roger found himself in situations like that, especially with his never run away policy.

>GIVE ME SANJI REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is she so cute

You know what the funniest shit would be? If Smoothie appeared in chocolate town and Sanji had to fight her. Then he gets beat up, because he doesn't fight, but before Smoothie can win her first real battle, Pudding just shoots her and ignores all powerlevels

Just made me laugh

hey remember that time oda introduced a powerlevel system and then scrapped it immediately when he realised how fucking retarded it was to put numbers on powers in a world of paper scissors rock type abilities?

not sure why people are obsessed with offing jinbei and law lately
this would suck considering luffy likes everything hardmode but probably the more likely outcome
as much as i like pineapple head i think the age of whitebeard is over with that jobtastic appearance at marineford maybe some hail mary save then jobbing again at wano
i'm almost convinced gastino will somehow join buggy and buggy will continue his cadre of defeated badguys

She still has the ignore power level bullets gun?

He's clearly weaker.

Time to summon Ahgot.

Imagine the butthurt if that chapter was released today

I thought this was meant to be a joke used to tell us how strong the CP9 is compared to each other only.

100%.

>Well shit here come the futa doujins

to this day i still don't get how jabura was remotely even close to kaku or muh dark justice. he was the worst of all the cp9ers

>Pudding just shoots her
Fucking blood traitor. Sasuga worst girl.

Nice digits
>this would suck considering luffy likes everything hardmode
I don't see how anything would change at all for Luffy. It still is going to be just as hard for him to beat all the others. And anyone who comes for Luffy will know that he had help against Kaido.

O
MY
SUGAR
NEN

Really? Of all them you think Jabura was the worst? Why?

It makes sense for the government to have such a system. Doesn't mean it was intended for every character from that point on