Scientology TV Channel

>The Church of Scientology just launched a TV channel.

How can we ruin this? Perhaps we can find some information that would convince DirectTV to pull the channel?

Attached: 170514-weill-scientology-tease_gczgmt.jpg (1480x833, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_9YMhtItFvk
scientology.tv/tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you think this is 2007? If it’s not some dumb horseshit about jews Sup Forums can’t be assed to do anything

im still mad at them for breaking jim carrey
youtu.be/_9YMhtItFvk

Can some brave user stream the channel?

I believe there's a steam of it on scientology.tv.

There's plenty of info on Wikileaks. Maybe we'll find something there.

If we can somehow convince DirectTV that Scientology is a cult and will discredit their business, they'll pull the plug. Scientology TV doesn't have any advertisers so we can't hurt them there.

These fags again?

their numbers decrease from year to year. They are desperate.

I've been watching it non-stop – it's really interesting! You guys should tune in if you're curious!

what have you learned by now

I should probably mention that Scientology TV is also streaming on Apple TV, Roku, and Fire TV, with Google being wise enough to not let these fags onto Android TV and Chromecast.

Google only broadcasts TechDiversity™ :D

Damn, doesn't this cost hundreds of millions? I know Qatar had to shutdown the $500 million TV station they bought from Al Gore.

Just don’t watch it. Duh.

Is Scientology alt right?

Scientology is alt-cult

Start by spreading their beliefs about Xenu. Then spread information about all the stalking and abuse stuff they’ve done.

We should align with Scientologists. The cringy faggots who ruined Sup Forums were wrong. If Sup Forums had aligned with Scientologists we would never have been flooded with faggots and normies would never come here.
At the very least we should force them into disavowing Sup Forums.
Scientology is pro-white, pro-capitalist, pro-holocaust, pro-meritocracy. The only nigger allowed in Scientology is Will Smith, who they have declared to be honorary white.

>caring about scientology in [current year]
i bet you think the westboro baptists church are bad guys too like a good 00s goy

scientology is also anti-lgbt

/ourguys/

That's some OT12-level thinking, brother. I want to look as good as Tom Cruise does when I reach his age.

I want to be as tall as Tom Cruise when I reach puberty.
Scientology is science + logos, the latin word for science. Scientologists are double scientists.
All hail the Scientologists. We must secure the existence of white people and a future for Jewish concentration camps.

don't try thread, I am am making a new friendship declaration pic

Done

Attached: f.jpg (800x600, 293K)

Watching it now on scientology.tv/tv/

Good editing skills and effects, but seems it's just a 24/7 commercial for scientology.

>How can we ruin this? Perhaps we can find some information that would convince DirectTV to pull the channel?
Let the bastards waste their money on a tv channel no-one will ever watch.

Dammit, I've seen this episode already. Also claiming my scilon waifu.

Attached: waifu.png (957x520, 410K)

Just start a boycott of it on Twitter, use examples of what they did to women and tag it along with the #metoo shit.

Use examples of what they do to women in places like "the room" and how badly women are mistreated.

Sit back and watch it flow.

Logos is logic you fucking retard and it's Greek.

I know you're larping, but fuck that shit bothers me.

They do a lot of great things, and have helped a lot of people (especially drug addicts).

>They do a lot of great things, and have helped a lot of people (especially drug addicts).
I heard they serve good cakes, too

How many crimes did you help cover up today?

0 Jews aren't breaking the laws of the land they live in unless it's Israel, I was just helping my fellow tribe members out of a jam with some Goyium.

But really, I don't even know what that means.

Wonder what Ron Miscavage and Leah Remini think of this?

>watching for five mins
>nothing but whites giving gibs to blacks
What a shitty cult

Sounds good.

Perfect.