I wish Dubya was still our President. The country wasn't as bad when he was in the White House

I wish Dubya was still our President. The country wasn't as bad when he was in the White House.

Attached: 52E403EB-943F-4345-B949-C48A6B35C011.jpg (1252x1252, 167K)

>t. Assblasted Democrat
sage in all fields

I hope things get even worse. Your retarded donkey fag party has been allowed to fester for too long. I want to see open war against you commie traitors. Fuck you all. You are literally subhuman garbage appealing to the emotions of < 90 I.Q. apes and sopping wet vaginas.

Trump is not a true Republican.

You mean getting NOTHING done but wars?
Are you complacent?
True change is uncomfortable and this country needs change.
Trump is the best thing to happen to america in 100 years.

Back then, we had more international conflict than domestic conflict.

Everything has been reversed in the past 10 years.

It's bigger than both parties you faggot. That's exactly why you'll be put to the rope.

I'm lost within your pronouns, user.

>The country wasn't as bad when he was in the White House

No, it was just getting blown up

Are you 12?

Why do we even have only two parties?

Shouldn't people's political beliefs be put to something more like... a spectrum?

I mean, if there's far left, left, right, far right, and everything outside and inbetween... isn't that a political spectrum?

Why are there only two parties if it's a spectrum?

Ah yes, Republicans, the virtue-signalling #nevertrump party. All it took was one orange baboon to force them to reveal themselves as democrats with a different name.

Because a lot of Americans are idiots.

Try and tell that to the brainwashed masses and they wouldn't understand you. All those people must hang in order to secure a future for prosperity.

A 12 year old wouldn't remember Bush when he was POTUS.

Americans aren't idiots.

Humans are just easily controlled.

"Why do you do what you do?"
"Why do you believe what you believe"

Because that's how it's been. That's how it is, and that's how it's going to be.

The two revolutionary things that America ever did was the American Revolution, and the Civil War.

Post 1900 America has never had a revolutionary thought or idea in their life.

They're too big now. Other parties just end up splitting the vote and then you end up with the one you hate the most in instead of who you kinda hate. See:flag. We have a three party system and it fucking sucks.

>Humans are just easily controlled
Wouldn't that tell you we are weak-minded, as a species? Most idiots are weak-minded, therefore, we're all a bunch of idiots.

What about a four party system to shake things up?

We had the Libertarian party last election, which was pretty much a vote for Trump, but what if we had the polar opposite for the Republicans as well?

It would draw enough votes from the other parties to raise some suspicion.

Neocon piece of shit

Kind of my point, dummy.

Go fuck yourself

Humans are weak minded, habit forming, lazy monkeys.

That's why self-driven hard-working individuals are held in such a high regard. Because the general populous knows that they'll never be like them.

I was 10 when he became President.

Explains a lot about my coworkers; I've been working at the same place for years, and have proven my superiors that I'm a hard worker, yet these new guys get hired, this year, replacing 90% of the people who have left, overtime, and they do not want to work hard. It pisses me off.

>yfw I remember Reagan

I was born 6 months after he ended his term.

>Are you kidding me

There is no ideal system anyway, if you have a lot of parties someone is bound to win and leave a lot of people unhappy (or they have to do pacts like in Germany, and then everyone is unhappy because they had to compromise on shit they don't like).
There is no easy solution to the political "spectrum", and the bigger and more populated the country, the more likely it is that you'll have more people all over the "spectrum" as you call it, and more peole will end up displeased with they way politics are done.

He was the gatekeeper to the hell you are witnessing today. He could have stopped it. He didn't. He was our Blair. A fucking worthless traitor. Sold out his own people.

thats what 8 years of nigger does to you

Ruins you, makes you weak, makes you spiteful, and makes you apprehensive to try anything like it ever again?

Seems legit.

>slow
>steady
I'll bet you thought you were being clever, Jeb!

Bush was a disaster

Attached: 911bushkeptussafe2.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Fuck him and the Bush brand of cuckservative "we walk the walk and talk the talk to bring in the Christian vote but then turn foreign policy and the economy over to a bunch of unelected jewish neo-cons", fuck him for getting all those thousands of American and allied soldiers killed in Iraq with absolutely nothing to show for it just because he had a beef with Sadam and felt he had to finish his cuckservative dad's business for him, fuck him for catering to "Hispanics" (more like Mexican invaders) because of the bullshit "they're natural conservatives and Republicans!" lie push by neo-cons and the establishment, fuck him for always steering right down the middle and ignoring his Conservative base to appease the left/Dems/MSM when anybody with half a brain knows that buys you nothing and you're still despised as a "white Christian male" by them, fuck him for never appointing a real conservative to the supreme court, fuck him for allowing the treasury to be looted of trillions of dollars and the money distributed to bankers and Wall Street rather than them paying the price for their greed, fuck him for taking our eye off of Afghanistan during the critical time and costing us any chance of victory there, fuck him for not beginning construction on "the wall" the day after 9/11 when he could have easily declared it a national security imperative and had it built with little to no opposition, fuck him for taking our personal freedom and right to privacy away through domestic spying and data collection, fuck him for... my fingers are getting tired but fuck this cuckservative moron and the horse he rode in on. NO BUSH POLITICAL DYNASTY, IT ENDS WITH HIM.

Nice copypasta