Sup Forums, I have a confession. I love the 90's design for anime women. Sure, no hips or ass...

Sup Forums, I have a confession. I love the 90's design for anime women. Sure, no hips or ass, but they usually have stellar tits and those amazing bikini bottoms. I feel like a fool for saying this.

Just me then?

I don't really associate those traits with 90's anime women but ryokos 10/10

They had some broad ass shoulders in comparison to their hips but the tits were always hugh mungus to match

What said. There are plenty of 90's, late 80's examples of girls with amazing asses and hips. Just look at Ranma.

Her new design sucks though, they gave her more curves and it sort of ruined her.

Wow that really sucks, her hairs even the wrong colour

They weren't as angular as early 90's girls though.

I didn't even realize they made a new Tenchi. Is it any good? It can't be worse than Tench in Tokyo, right?

Ai Tenchi Muyo was a way to increase tourisim to another place. And introduced a few new girls while the older ones got redesigned.
The new girls were based on that old tale of an oni and a boy with the monkey, dog and bird friends.

OVA 4 is shit.

OVA 4 barely even had Ryoko in it.

What do you mean by angular? Like, having an hourglass figure? Because there was plenty of that.

As a side note, trying to find pictures of Naga just led me down a rabbit hole of old 90s fanpages, which is pretty nostalgic.

Good lord, who drew this has never seen an ass in his life.

Totally.
The girl to Tenchi's left is also a Juraian, as are the three to her left, and the one in oni socks on the right of Tenchi.

Tenchi in Tokyo is not that bad actually. Tenchi actually has something resembling a personality and a somewhat more active role than in Universe or OVAs.

I kind of hated Ryoko's original hair but I hate this redesign even more, and I can't figure out why. I mean, besides the complete lack of an ass in that outfit

Here's an Akane for comparison

The fuck is this shit? it doesn't even remotely look the same character.

The two do come together to read a FemaleTenchi x Random Woman fap fic though.

Trap Tenchi.

Eh, it's just a style difference. More boring style, but that's just modern anime.

She ran out of hair gel.

Hi is this the Ryoko thread?

Guess so.

Just travel back in time, you mong.

This can fuck right off, but I do appreciate all the legservice

Like, you get where it's coming from, it's to increase tourisim with Tenchi tagged on, since a lot of the characters from Tenchi are actual places you can visit.

But the fact the main tenchi girls aren't in the spotlight bugs the ever living fuck out of me. Same with OVA4.

Jesus fucking Christ Ryoko's swimsuit

Ryoko is the queen of Bikinis.

There's a reason Ryoko's best.

>Mihoshi usually sleeps in a very small tank top and panties
>Sleep walks into Tenchi's room
>Sent her mom an audio clip once, that cut out, saying how Tenchi did something, ending with her having a wet butt.

>In Tenchi the Movie, Ryoko never fights Kane.
>in the manga version, Ryoko fights Kane to a standstill until Tenchi's mom comes in and kills him.

Best girl

Where is this from?

One of the official doujins.

>official
>doujin

Holy damn that's hot

Doujin made by the creator. So it's official.

An official Doujin, as said, I have no idea of the context, though.

Ryoko's just flirting with him, drunkenly.

I liked the Ai designs.

>yuzuha
>canon
nice joke.

>was put in a doujin by the maker.
>not canon
Next you'll say Kiyone Makibi isn't canon, despite being Noike and Mihoshi's commending officer in the doujin.

Good lad. I love 90's animation style and I love Slayers, especially Naga. Its a shame that most of the doujins involving her include scat for some reason.

>Yasuda designs

that explains why they are so shit

Do you have the source? Because I only have that one image I posted, but I'm interested in seeing more of that.

Just look up tenchi muyo on g e hentai or something.

Honestly I don't even want to fuck Naga at all for some reason even though leather bikinis should get me goin'.

I just want to have bro-as-fuck adventures with her where we walk around and be retardedly overconfident about everything

Well, here's one that was meant to be in an OVA at some point, a subplot of when Washu turns Ryoko back into a toddler.

There is no context. It is just a single image from a Chousen Ame doujin.

She's such a great character. I wish she was in more stuff. May have to watch the films/OVAs again at some point.

JUNGLE DE IKOU WAS THE GREATEST WORK OF ART MADE BY MAN

Can you back that up about Yuzuha's concept existing before Noike and being drawn by Kajishima? First time I heard about this. BTW first evidence of Noike I know of is a guest page by Kajishima in Chousen Ame 4, which came out at C44 in 1993. I'm genuinely curious.

Also, there's supposed to be more to the Ryoko and RyoOhki sister arc we got in OVA 3.

I just watched the ovas the first time last week.

This one-off character puts the other Ranma girls to shame.

PS: As far as I know, Manatsu no Eve including Yuzuha was based on the Hasegawa novels, which are a separate continuity from Kajishima's stuff.

Oh the Yuzuha file name was just a shitpost.
I think Kiyone's first appearance was in a Kajishima doujin in 93 as well. I KNOW it was before OVA 3 was planned.

Kiyone's first appearance was a Kajishima doujin in 93, but it wasn't Kiyone Makibi.

We ain't talking about Kiyone Masaki.

Ryoko is a nice big sister.

The Kiyone you're talking about first appeared in the first Hasegawa novel. She's never been in one of Kajishima's doujins, and the only time I know he ever drew her was when he redesigned her for the Mihoshi special.

Those images of her are from Kajishima...

And here's the Waluigi of the Tenchi series.

What? All you keep posting is novel art that Kajishima didn't draw.

Since this is pretty much a Tenchi thread, is No Need for Tenchi any good?

He wrote em, he wasn't the artist?

He didn't write them either.

Well shit, someone fed me wrong info. Still, they were made when Kajishima and the other two were partners, before one of them went 'MUH OC CARROT FARMER DO NOT STEAL'

You're not a fool. You're a man of culture.

wut

>kiyone is or is not canon
>yuzuha is or is not canon
The fucking maker says this and Ai were canon at one point.

Ryoko will always have a special place in my heart, though pretty much all Tenchi girls are best girls.

Another of my fav girls from yesteryear. They sure knew how to make them.