Do you ever wonder if Jews are in control of everything because...that's the way it's supposed to be?

Do you ever wonder if Jews are in control of everything because...that's the way it's supposed to be?

I mean a few Whites have caught on, but the VAST majority are so easy to manipulate that they'll actually defend the Jews. Why would Whites be wired that way if this isn't the way it was meant to be?

Whites are to Jews
as Blacks are to Whites

Attached: jews pres.jpg (450x337, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_emancipation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's true, I heard 200 jews nobel winners out of 800, that means based on their population they outperform goyim by a margin of 11.000% or 110:1

1 jew is like 110 non-jews, do you understand how superior they are just purely statistically? They are like literal lizards

this
thank god Satan's chosen omes are few, but Christ's army is waning also, atheists and Muslims rule thanks to Jewsnow, and for the coming two decades, then it'll be just the muslims, and then it'll be the Christians again

> what is dual morality
There are plenty of dumb kikes, the only advantage kikes have is to have latched on the eternal goyish anglo.

Kikes do well because of their ability to pass when it suits them while secretly holding on to their own tribalism. It's like having a football team that practiced together for years play against a team of random guys.

Jews ask questions, Christians have the answers.

israel has a fairly low iq. the frequently cited 115 average is likely the result of sample bias. jews have an extreme in-group preference, a knack for wordplay and manipulation, and adequate ability in everything else. i think they'd do well to integrate and stop being complete assholes to everyone else, but that's obviously not going to happen.

>they'd do well to integrate and stop being complete assholes

Attached: Image10.gif (451x335, 51K)

are you trying to say that they're not integrating because they get expelled? because i think you've got it backwards.

nobody hates anyone "just because".

Trips of truth. Most white people (at least in the US) are fucking idiots

Attached: kike.png (1160x582, 1.46M)

Most whites on this board complain like maoris do. Its rather sickening to see white people acting like bushniggers

To the victor, the spoils

Jews do have the best looking women

Attached: 1503123808617.jpg (1774x1081, 306K)

Attached: 1501041861490.webm (1076x546, 627K)

some of them, yeah

I just mean in general of course. All have their uglies. But if you compare a good looking Jewess vs a good looking white girl the Jewess is usually better looking.

Attached: 1515901834671.jpg (1520x1337, 266K)

Whites are dumb. Even sandniggers can understand that Jews are manipulating everything while whites are the ones mostly being manipulated and have no idea.

take your preferences elsewhere, moshi

Attached: 220c19d4c9865acf886281b0d866fc25.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

on a purely aesthetic basis, i'd have to pick latin/south/central-american women. but every race has its attractive members.

Jewesses > white girls but both are hot
Most Latin women are short and fat tho. They have good looking women but on average not as many.

Attached: gal talking.webm (1280x720, 653K)

>Most Latin women are short and fat tho

barring obesity, i think they're still just a little more attractive on average as long as they aren't too "native"

Yeah, if we're going by model tier of each group I'd say Jew girls > Latin girls > white girls

Attached: 1500836262454.webm (696x1080, 501K)

The West lost ww2

whites have more variation than any other race though. jews and latin people tend to have a more homogeneous appearance. dark hair, brown eyes.

There are some Zionists, true.

The thing you have to understand about them is that the vast majority of them aren't actually trying to dominate anything as a culture. They just teach each generation skill sets that place them in such positions.

The problem is that they cant really help but working together, just as you would work with other whites if you were in a mostly black country.

This is a problem, because their culture teaches that we really arent equals. So even with the best intentions, this thought process leaks into their actions. Most of the time they honestly believe contributing their skills to gentile societies is doing us a favor. So anti semitism really does confuse them.

So for one, they do have these skills, namely in things like media, law and finance, abstracts. They also dont see their own hypocrisy in having the strongest ethnic identity on Earth while insisting its wrong for others. Because its a matter of religion, many legitimately are blind to it.

The other problem, for us, is that whites are extremely pro-social, so we are especially gullible, which is why they love 'ranching' us the most. Put the two together and its doom. It is always a problem when one culture has control of another anywhere in history.

In short, think of termites. Termites dont collude to destroy your house. They each have their own harmless intention of eating as termites do. But the effect is all the same and just as disastrous as if they had teamed up together on a plan to destroy your home.

Attached: Jew Pestilence .jpg (400x500, 181K)

>Whites are to Jews
>as Blacks are to Whites
Incorrect, whites actually try to help blacks - which we shouldn't. Jews are just parasitical and contribute nothing.

gypsies are attractive in their teenage years, then require a lot of plastic surgery to maintain it beyond. this is an example of one that was too niggardly to get the surgery.

Attached: ugly sara.jpg (704x396, 34K)

>The problem is that they cant really help but working together, just as you would work with other whites if you were in a mostly black country

that's the problem. they don't often see whites as their countrymen. the difference between jew and white isn't nearly the same as between black and white.

when whites from different countries came to america, they gradually integrated. jews have not done the same. for literally thousands of years, they've resisted integration wherever they end up.

in-group preference isn't a bad thing. it's a trait that i wish white people would recognize the increasing importance of in an ever more competitive world. jews appear to take it to the extreme though.

Nah, you must be jocking

Attached: Shalom.jpg (670x377, 78K)

>extremely pro-social, so we are especially gullible, which is why they love 'ranching' us the most. Put the two together and its doom. It is always a problem when one culture has control of another anywhere in history.

i don't think this is a natural trait. white people weren't always like that. jews love being accepted but hate accepting others, and their involvement with the media, along with advances in technology put them in the right position at the right time to promote their own agenda.

then again, they did somehow rope just about every european into their silly religions.

>then again, they did somehow rope just about every european into their silly religions.

and whites arguably would have been much better off if this did not happen. the dark ages. a thousand years of cultural decay and stupidity, in part because of christianity. we might have had the enlightenment a thousand years earlier if it weren't for some crazy long-haired jew calling himself god and mesmerizing people with his bullshit.

STOP BEING ANTISEMiTIC you FUCKTARD!

Attached: 1519682162092.png (469x452, 277K)

so no, i don't think that's the way it's supposed to be, i don't think their presence is a net-positive. i respect some of their traits, i respect their intelligence, but i absolutely resent their tendency to manipulate, their hypocrisy, and their kvetching.

Attached: 1519998124497.jpg (600x600, 230K)

>Why would Whites be wired that way

because you amputate their sex organs as babies

jews are extremely overrepresented at the highest level of mathematics, hard sciences, and tech, not just evil lawyering, finances, and writing. you people really are dumb resentful niggers who just ignore facts and pretend the people you dont like are only good at stuff you also dont like.

are we on the brink of another dark age, Sup Forums? an age where europeans go from the best scholars, warriors, inventors and leaders in the world to elevator repair men? an age where the jew, no longer limited in their ability to project their delirium-inducing influence, makes us another victim of the holocene extinction?

>that's the way it's supposed to be
You can't tell boy from girl.
I guess we should have let Germany rolled over the west because that's the way it's supposed to be.
Stay fat cuz that's the way it's supposed to be.
Let's stay poor because that's the way it's supposed to be.
Sage your kike thread.

>enlightenment
>good

they've really got the knife to our throats now though.

it WAS good. it's when white civilization started to pick up again. we never needed their weird kike religion in the first place.

but good luck to them trying to play that game with the ever-growing population of asians and indians. they don't blend in with them. they're not similar enough.

they should probably think twice before abusing their most likely allies. if they had just gotten along with europeans in the first place things would be a lot different.

No, but I hate your kike face.

>inb4 "muh nobel prize"

Attached: We_win.jpg (1346x2800, 1.34M)

It's like you people repeat the same bullshit like a hive mind.

>Israel is 20% Arabs, 15% orthodox that don't even study STEM, only around 50% secular Jews and out of those not all are Ashkenazim.
>still have above 100 IQ.

Attached: 1506600773732.png (1324x824, 38K)

occipital bun

fine, you're smart. just don't go and kill off the only people you have any chance at getting along with.

>but the VAST majority are so easy to manipulate that they'll actually defend the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc

You mean Europeans ? fuck them. Karma is a bitch. Maybe they can survive the upcoming Muslim enrichment and raise from the ashes as better people, like we were forced to do.
Americans have nothing to worry about, don't blame your nigger infestation on us, nobody forced you to use slave labor.
Still you are an ally and will be safe.

>inb4 retards claim jews are responsible for the slave trade
>and use a citationless book written by a literal Nation of Islam chicago nigger as proof

Here is the most pertinent issue.

Humans use a small fraction of their potential.

There are multiple points of potential a human can strive for. Intellectual, creative, social, physical, etc.

When humans realize they are not good at a certain thing they automatically strive for what they know they can excel at and exert all of their energies there.

So stupid people will tend to go all physical and make that their "thing".

Weak people will tend to go intellectual and make that their "thing". etc.

Whites actually are very well rounded with individuals in all categories, which is why their societies are so successful. Others are not which is why they are the way they are.

Blacks pretty much go all physical everywhere they exist.

Jews, due to being self inflicted social outcasts for 20 centuries, have honed their intellectual skills almost exclusively and keep the secrets of their success within their circles.

Obviously out of those 800 winners, 200 could be jews and then 550 are whites and 50 are shitskins

A lot of elite whites can compete or surpass them (See types like telsa in science, bill gates/buffet/bezos/ortega) but on a per-capita basis they are superior to all humans on earth

>Obviously out of those 800 winners, 200 could be jews and then 550 are whites and 50 are shitskins
why not look and see for yourself?

afraid of what you might find?

>You mean Europeans ? fuck them. Karma is a bitch.
Why are you the way that you are? Why do actually believe that you are the chosen race and anybody owes you anything?

Attached: joos.png (640x567, 274K)

Fuk u jewish

>self inflicted social outcasts
were european pagans self inflicted social outcasts too? because they were ostracized, persecuted, killed, forcibly converted too. it's just that jews were better at maintaining their identity under the tremendous pressures of hostile christendom. and it's a bit rich to criticize people for being outcasts when you forced them to live amongst you.

I am Jewish, and I can tell you, we think of you whites as niggers.
Actually, we Jews were Europeans once, but we prayed to Satan and he gave us the ability to rule over you maggots till the end of days.
Keep trying tho.

funny bait. it's actually really funny how much the jew media has been backpedaling while trying to make it seem like it's not the same jew-controlled bullshit it always has been.

i'm guessing the last thing you want is "muslim enrichment". why would jews want to spread muslim influence? they wouldn't. but not everyone seems to be on the same page.

> G*d chooses you
> you easily control everything
> it is easy when She is on your side

the game is rigged and you knew it

and this is exactly the sort of thing i'm talking about. serves you right that your bullshit has turned whites into a bunch of weird, infertile faggots.

God chose us for what?

how do I know? Am I God or something?

What if he chose them to make shit harder? That wouldn't really be much of an advantage.

i think it would be hysterical if those muslims in europe integrated just fine and brought all their antisemitism with them. and they probably will, because they're not jews.

Shouldn't have kicked us out to the wolves so many times because we were successful, we had no country and nowhere else to turn, your kings and leaders used us and threw us out. your ancestors thought there wont be any repercussions, and now the sons pay for the sins of the father.
Now the wolves will be at your doorstep, see how you like it.

It is only fair. I'm not even larping. I owe this to my ancestors.

Attached: 1500886695193.png (1129x929, 1.88M)

> arrows point fascist Poolan

What do you mean you retard? Who else do you think wins nobel prizes if not jews and whites?

well, life must be hard, maybe He loves them more and that is why it is a bit on the harsh side

>your kings and leaders used us and threw us out

in what fucking bizarro world do you live in?

Here you go en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates

15 blacks only (out of 860), China it's 8 (out of 860)

Basically it's even lower than 50 winners for all shitskins combined

Whites (europeans) are over 550, jews around 200 and the rest token prizes

>Yeah goyim! Just shut the fuck up and let the Jews wipe you out!

The great irony is that Jews are the race most likely to outmarry into a different ethnic group.
>when you fall for your own propaganda

a world where you made us so much better than you through endless persecution that we are now able to return the favor.
an eye for an eye.

This is exactly how niggers claim white man stole Africa from them and without the white man Africa would have been a Paradise. Africa is shit because of white people, not because of niggers.
The same way niggers have no self awareness to admit their own incompetence, the same way the niggers think whites are trying to "steal their Melanin" - the same way Europeans claim we steal their blood and drink it and blame us for everything.

In that list of all the places we were kicked out of, if even only ONE time it was unjust and was due to envy, for me it's worth burning Europe down.
because it is only fair.

their population is small and sparse, they don't really have much choice.

The difference, kike subhuman, is that we're trying to split off from non-whites/jews while they keep getting attached to us

You want to live in Germany don't you? You want to live in US don't you? That means you are coming to US, and you are the nigger who can't stand on his feet.

the relationship between jews and whites is in no way analogous to the relationship between whites and niggers.

How exactly is turning Europe into a caliphate good for Israel in the long run?

it's not, that's why r/the_donald is full of anti-islam propaganda.

Sorry Schlomo, but your genocide draws nigh. Your tricks don't work any more and you're all out of ideas and talent.

>the absolute state of the eternal goy

Attached: 1466547913660.jpg (247x248, 10K)

but even with all the propaganda i still have faith that whites will get along better with them than with jews.

It would show that kicking the Jews out was not good for Europe in the long run and serve as poetic justice. be fucking fun to watch.
They can handle it, Master race after all, right ?

Attached: 1505938858569.gif (331x240, 1.75M)

>We wanna destroy le whites because they hurt my feelings in the Medieval ages
>They deserve the destruction, however, we still prefer to live in their countries by the millions

You can't claim supremacy unless you're ready to break away from us and never come to our side of the border. This goes for niggers the same as Jews. We don't want you around. This movement is about deporting you so we can keep living undistributed by your presence

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

kek they're only a bit above your average shitskin sandnigger due to high European admixture.
sperg moar you devil worshipping subhuman reptile

Attached: main-qimg-5eefbcfc65435651edc0c21b60b3f1e9.png (514x736, 136K)

Try to refute that, I love how you have no argument

If the Jew-White relationship is the same as the Nigger-White, why are whites prepared to separate from Jews at a moment's notice (and even gas you by the millions) when niggers would kill themselves rather than leave our countries?

>landed nobility and crown need to raise capital to finance their petty wars and large projects
>invite jews in to raise funds and facilitate trade
>manage money poorly and keep demanding jews extract more from the population somehow
>jews are not citizens but direct subjects of crown; employed as tax collectors because of this dependence
>peasants and commoners angry at increasing tax burden and presence of wealthy outsiders despite them acting as agents of the crown
>crown and landed gentry has found a way to extract value from the population whilst shielded from poor optics
>when things come to a head, agree with the commoners and throw the jews out
>this also helps you avoid any debts you accrued to jewish lenders
>wash and repeat across europe

it's a well documented fact that kikes are a predatory species who merely LARP as human.

Attached: our_friends.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>live in their countries by the millions

Yeah we're all dying to move to the future caliphate of Europistan.

Attached: 1504645924622.gif (189x200, 1.19M)

>why are whites prepared to separate from Jews at a moment's notice (and even gas you by the millions)

Oh wow, you really are retarded

And to answer your retarded question, it's because your people are extremely dumb and easy to squiz until the last penny.

Attached: 1494862308099.jpg (500x475, 17K)

give me citations. i don't deny jewish people have been abused or that this has happened in a few instances. but where in history have jewish people ever actively tried to integrate? would you even know it if they did?

The rest of the whites will get convinced. There will be awareness and any "privilege" shaming will not be withheld from those who are overrepresented the most.

The real question is how well do you really perform when you aren't able to give yourself awards kike.

Attached: Iran vs Israeli brainlets.png (1032x986, 241K)

Let me tell you somethig Moshe from Tel Aviv won't The whole world is ours, our exiles are tests, we adapt and evolve everytime, we were never meant to be stuck in one fixed abode like Israel.

It's a self culling, it's been that way since Moses. He didn't wander the desert for 40 years for no reason he did it to weed out the weak.

Only the strongest Jews end up surviving, that is the whole point and how we have endured so long. The weak get weeded out, we adapt and overcome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_emancipation

I said 99% of your population is attached to white society, 6 million in US, 1 million in Europe, a few hundred k in Argentina and Australia (all white)

How do you compare the Jewish-European relationship to the European-Nigger one?

Here's the difference: We are self-sufficient and can easily be prosperous without our presence. You are not and your existence depends on us. This means you are subordinate. If it wasn't true, all kikels would move to Israel and live happily ever after. So you are the niggers in this relationship.

>your people are extremely dumb and easy to squiz until the last penny

Not really, most of us are prosperous as fuck. Everywhere we go turns to prosperity, even Africa

>He didn't wander the desert for 40 years

Attached: file-mokvealipg-53-kb-720x490-route-of-the-macedonian-troops-26287292.png (500x514, 79K)

It's a bit like the relationship between the Brahmins and the Kshatriyas.

The Kshatriyas held most of the official governing positions, as well as being the soliders and were the second highest caste with a huge population. The Brahmins actually controlled a lot of stuff from behind the scenes and had a small population but were the top of the caste.

Which is clearly shown with the current state of the continent of Africa?

Attached: 1479326980678.jpg (640x360, 36K)