What u currently reading Sup Forums?

What u currently reading Sup Forums?
Just finished teppu, it was fucking cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2F3ScB64mU
youtube.com/watch?v=DJUmK0Qr7X0
youtube.com/watch?v=psAn2SQ3hKU
youtube.com/watch?v=UKXKUT4RWN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

happiness

vagabond

Saotome gurl

Since I finished reading Shamo about a week ago I haven't spend any time binge-reading manga like I used to. Mostly watching Mushishi zoku shou. I read the first volume of House of Five Leaves (already watched the anime) a couple days ago and I was thinking of continuing but I'm not in the mood.

Other than on-going stuff this is the last thing I read and shit it was pretty good. Any manga that has me thinking back about it even after finishing it for a while has got to be pretty good in my book. Which reminds me yet again to avoid reading any reviews about anything, it has a handful of reviews on MU that make me want to kill myself.

The only thing I read about the manga is (sometimes) the description and tags on baka.

Well what are you waiting to read the actual thing?

Oh I didn't mean I was going to read the manga you posted, I meant what I generaly do.

catching up to Yagate kimi ni naru pic unrelated

Yeah and I'm telling you to go read it.

Cute girls doing cute things

>Chemistry Class the manga

Seriously, I had enough of this shit in highschool.

Triage X
UQ Holder
I Am a Hero
Rin-Ne
Don't Meddle with my Daughter
Infini-T Force
One Punch Man

what's up with shamo
so far only assrape in prison

Reading Hunter x Hunter to see what all the fuss is about.

2nd arc>st arc (jail)=3rd arc. It ends in the 3rd arc, chapter 200, keep that in mind. The after jail arc is awesome man.

Made in Abyss if Tsukushi would ever release another chapter. Also Grand Blue before it was cancelled.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone call Teppu cute though.

Is this edge shit?

Edgy as fuck my dude. Haven't read or watched anything edgier. Fucking excellent is what it is.

Evangellion. The manga's seems better than the anime, so far.

Just finished catching up to Berserk, so I'm waiting for the next chapter. Don't know what to read in the meantime, though.

It's definitely shaping up to be one of my favorites.
Everything I've read by this guy has been fantastic.

I don't understand what people like about Dr Stone, is it a meme like the Black Cover threads?

>is it a meme like the Black Cover threads
Sup Forums seems to fucking love Naruto as far as I can tell
I keep hearing that Black Clover is basically the same thing so it makes sense

Sciency shit, characters being unrealistically good at the shit they do, plus everyone is buff.
And the villain has decent motives.
The art itself besides the females is outstanding.

The World is Mine

Nice man, nice.

3 years...still no new chapters

Cant believe why no one has read it. That manga is literally Kubrick

I doesn't have cute girls.

Pretty sure Misumi Toshiya is waifu material

I was reading Gantz after I finished the first episode of Inuyashiki. I blasted through most of it before I decided to take a break. One of these days I need to muster up the will to start powering through whatever else I put on the backburner.

What happens to Mon everytime he dies?

Check out jagaaaaaan or terraformars, they're like gantz

He 'learns' something new about life and humanity is the theory some user throws around and I like to believe because it makes a lot of sense and it's nice. Can't elaborate about it because I don't remember the details very well.

Yeah i used to spam this theory on Sup Forums

>Don't know what to read in the meantime
>Berserk
May as well read every single manga out there

Can you go about it again? It's been so long since I read the manga that I don't remember the events that happened very well other than Mon's first meeting with Higumadon.

Is dorohedoro in scanlator/haitus hell? Last I remember lizard Caiman was restored somehow and EN finally got ressurected, but no new threads or comments about it since then.

you've missed the threads is all.

Golem Hearts chapter 1.
It was pretty ok.

Now I don't know if I should re-read Kimetsu no Yaiba or read Bleach.

>Basically the guy who thought of the theory stated that originally Mon's only "memory" (for lack of better word) with the world was violence. He was basically an ape out of society. Everytime he met with Higumadon he "evolved". The first meeting in the forest made him realize "pain". This put him equal to humans. The next time made him remember his mother and how to be reliant on somebody (Maria). Thus he stopped killing IIRC. The final meeting was him transcending humans. The guy then relates Higumadon to the Monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey. For the sake of evolving humans it was born.

Currently just reading ongoing stuff; Golden Kamuy, Dorohedoro, Dungeon Meshi, Jojolion and Yuusha Ga Shinda.
I wish someone will translate the new chapters of Grand Blue, the official translations will take ages to catch up.

Yu-Gi-Oh. Just finished Card Games arc, now in Memory World Arc. I can't be the only one who thought Ra was the most boring Egyptian God.

Nice, gotta re-read the manga one of these days, I'm sure it has a lot of stuff that are hard to appreciate on a first read.

I'm liking jagaaaaaan already, I feel like this guy's gonna go nuclear at any minute. Thanks for the recommendation.

youtube.com/watch?v=K2F3ScB64mU
wish i could understand this

Same, I know they have like 200 or so episodes on that program, which is incredible. It'd be cool if any scanlation ever decided to make an attempt at subbing that stuff. Even if they were to only do the handful of episodes they cared for that'd be great.

There are thousands of nip programs where they talk about manga... why nobody subs them?

Also there is this

youtube.com/watch?v=DJUmK0Qr7X0
youtube.com/watch?v=psAn2SQ3hKU

subbers only do anime and scanlators do manga, nobody cares about this side shit. The exception being Urasawa's Manben series, not sure who subbed those though.

Dungeon Meshi, Skeleton Knight, We Can't Study, Shield Hero, Tomo-chan, Duke of Death, Risou no Himo, Horimiya

Rereading to prepare for the sequel.

Shit ain't worth the effort

depends

only thing i've seen to be kinda worth subbing is the manga creation related documentaries.
even tho it's niche shit for people who want to learn to draw and create comics.

nihei is such a troll during the conferences
youtube.com/watch?v=UKXKUT4RWN4

I love how he describes sidonia

>it's very dark
>it's that kind of manga...
KEK

Marie the Hungry

Thing is only one group is translating it and they're pretty occupied with other mangas, so I'm fucked.

atleast isn't like it's being axed,
someone will finish it sooner or later.

It was axed though, on december will be the last chapter

Houseki no Kuni manga
Pretty cool

are we here just to suffer?

I wish more arai hideki got scanlated

i think the anime looks cuter.

ask it on batoto

>That empty feeling you get inside as you are catching up to an ongoing series and all you can do is sit there and watch the chapter counter reatching the latest release before you are on the wating train like everyone else

Rokudou no Onna-tachi

i heard the manga goes pretty nuts at some point

Fucking abyss, tsugumomo and ballroom.

Yeah, there's not enough of an audience to care for such a thing to put that much time into it. It would have to be a passion project.

>Tsugumomo
I had so much fun binging that series.
Not too much bullshit, just good old fashione shounenshit with some cool fights, lots of well lewds and the occasional sol chapter. shit was so comfy.
And now we're stuck at an tournament arc where it feel like literally nothing is happening even when a chapter drops and it's fucking killing me inside.

Some series are really 100x better when read in bulk.

I hear it got replaced for this. At least this looks cool.

.......wat

WAT

I liked it better when I was under the assumption that all I had to do was to wait for translations.

So that leaves Happiness then.

mayoiga-kanaka was peak

>Batoto
All new projects seem to be either fujo or yuri bait

Pretty much everything in Jump, light novels are manga so I can't count those

trying to find something

i just wanna find something with ridiculous fights tbhh

do you know moon runes? If not, how did you find the last chapters of Teppu? I remember reading it, but hit a snag when I couldnt find the last part

Getting through Index: NT. Finished Othinus's arc. Boss rush was fun.

Edgelord incoming: Berserk *lol*, Goblin Slayer, BnHA, One Punch Man

Shingeki no Kyojin
Ajin
Boku no Hero
Berserk ( You'll be welcoming grandkids sooner than the next chapter)
Vinland Saga
Tate no Yuusah no Nariagari (any update on this? Been checking all my sources but haven't seen the October chapter yet.)
Black Clover (not as cringe-inducing as the anime, but not cringeless)
Gantz (Complete chore to read towards the end)
Builder (The art is shit, but the concept is meh)
and Gintama (Been hearing about it and wanted to see for myself)

I did start UQ Holder and got kind of far, but ultimately did not add to the list. Also, Goblin Slayer was a bit of a joke. You could tell the mangaka was a total DnD nerd who invested way too much effort into studying goblins.

Idk of any extra chapters, I read the whole thing in batoto.
Du-park best girl

Noroi Michiru is pretty good.