/ara/ general

/ara/ Anti-racist Action General thread

We should establish a presence here just to fuck with these assholes.

In recent news, SPLC has defeated TWP, and their movement is effectively destroyed.

Ideas for action, report all white nationalist activity to the employers of any identified party. If you have any similar stories, please share.

In my city we recently ran some white nationalists out of a restaurant and had them kicked out of an art gallery for presenting coded work promoting white supremacy. These people are not just on the internet, that are on the streets, within our communities, and they need to be rooted out and ostracized as being social pariah.

Friends of ARA, such as BLM and Redneck Revolt are welcome here.

/s Louisville ARA

Attached: 0A047CE6-12A3-4876-8D49-FDC0B2F325E5.jpg (640x1136, 122K)

Ara ara~

Bump

Attached: images (12).jpg (428x343, 20K)

Why do you promote communism under the guise of anti-racism? Why not just be honest about your goals.

Looks like we have some friends here

Fuck off jidf sage.

Name fags is this your first day on the job?

Because capitalism has been a vehicle for racism and subjugation of marginalized groups since it’s inception.

>Capitialism has been a vehicle racism
>Forgets marxism.

You can't even shill right.

Oh yea, Marxism was a vehicle for statist shits to carry out atrocities as well

The segregation of society under the guise of a free market has seriously fucked up America and it lets assholes in here give shit justification for their false racial s supremacy as if their racist attitudes and the racist beliefs of their parents didn’t create exactly the subjugation that makes them believe in their own superiority

Getting white nationalists fired from their jobs is some seriously satisfying work

Why don’t you all speak loudly and proudly about your beliefs in public so we can identify you?

So racism didn't exist in feudal and pre-feudal society in your mind? Is marxism better because you kill your own people instead of someone elses? How do you explain the racist crimes of mugabes communist regime in zimbabwe?

Racism exists in animals as they make distinctions between species based on the behaviour of that species and therefor is a part of nature and will exist even without capitalism

The only thing Capitalism is guilty of is distribution of wealth, but at the same time it is the system that got the most people out of the absolute zero, the poorest are slowly becoming richer then they were to the point where they get more and more access to the basic necessities of life, its better to improve on the system we have rather then reset it to baseline and build up again because the day after you achieved total equality itll be lost again because one person did more and produced

I agree racism is bad by default because it is ideological and ironically inherent in a system driven by identity politics which categorizes people by their physical traits rather then their cognitive ability but to think you solve it or improve it by removing capitalism and replacing it with communism (which divides people by economic status and not cognitive ability) is just plain ignorant and dangerously misinformed

Its capitalism that would hire a black Guy over a white guy if he is more intelligent, not communism, which would have them Both do menial labour for no hard or motivating rewards

Y'know if you keep getting white people fired it will affect the economy, which will affect social welfare & African aid...why do you want to hurt innocent people who rely on these programs?

You mean like this?
pic related

Attached: welfare2.jpg (443x450, 45K)

Pal, I respect that belief. While I disagree in some respects, I understand how you came to that conclusion. Whether anti-racism comes from the right or the left, what is important is that even two disparate groups can recognize a common problem and fight against it.

I have always been of the impression that this dude looks like a hebe. I just can't shake it off.

Attached: heimbach.jpg (672x372, 267K)

Here's the problem there, pinko, your idea of "fighting racism" is through violent action and coercion (ie; the threat of being fired) rather than through reasoned debate and logic. Your method doesn't actually convince people not to be racist it only fans the flames and increases the perceived feeling of mistreatment by those supporting white supremacy. It motivates them to rally, organize and eventually fight back. You're the literally half the reason the problem exists in the first place.

When black communities are destroyed in every major metro through urban renewal, when education has been substandard from the beginning, when blacks are segregated to ghettos with poor services and a poor environment, when police arrest blacks at significantly higher rates and put millions of fathers behind bars, when black people with black sounding names are routinely denied employment or promotion through bias, it’s really not surprising that the black experience and the white experience in America are starkly different

>segregation of society under the guise of a free market
that sounds exactly like a free market. why cant a business owner discriminate? he is more invested than those he discriminates against

if they are ruined and hopeless like you claim that is doubly a reason to keep them the fuck away from me, no?

Precisely good sir, thank you for illustrating the truth.

Die in a fire, nigger faggot

The easiest way to kill racism in people is to be their friend, or introduce them to black friends, because then the irrational hatred will not align with feelings of respect that builds through friendship.
Logic and reason, however, are not great ways to dispel racist beliefs because racist beliefs are self-fulfilling and infected with confirmation bias.
When friendship and trust are not always an option, social pressure will choke the beliefs out of existence. We live in a much less racist society today, but racism is still rampant. By removing racists from positions of power, their only role models are pieces of shit like Heimbach, and he’s not exactly the most inspiring figure.

Good sir, do you intend to address the boards points?
I dare say you initially where very gung ho but seem to have dissipated in vigour...

Good sir could you please address.y point & that if the good fellow who illustrated it.

I think the best way to kill racism would be to take white racists into majority black areas so they see with their own eyes how intelligent and civil the average black bull truly is

Absolutely not, because that subjugation is premised off the myth that race is a reliable and scientific method for categorizing people. Instead, racial distinctions are social constructions that are perpetuated and self-fulfilled through perceptions of black inferiority and white supremacy. By breaking down that construct and regognizing the ways in which blacks are subjugated in our society, we will be stopping a grave injustice and make society stronger

Ignore anti-white shills

Attached: jewfilth.jpg (2030x2454, 1.51M)

Ignore shills.

Attached: jew filth.jpg (1958x2634, 1.84M)

Attached: 1510182454843.jpg (2089x2641, 1.77M)

Good sir, perhaps you should lead by example & move yourself & your family to the nearest negroid neighborhood & enrol your children in the local school.
What say you?

If the goal is to keep minorities down then why are Asian familis outperforming whites in nearly all areas?

There was a fantastic essay that I can't fucking find on Google anymore that was written by an indian guy called "it's not about race" that was about investigating the reasons some races consistently outperformed others in SAT, ACT and IQ tests. To make a long story short, economic class and geographic locton had nothing to do with statistics. The only factor that made any difference was the presence of a two parent home. Asians have the highest proportion of two parent homes followed by whites, then hispanics, and then blacks. This is why the disparity exists. Family values politicians of yesteryear weren't bullshitting when they said kids need a father in order to turn out right.

Because you are talking to a communist fuck pretending to be an american.

Except it's scientific fact that differences exist between races

I'm curious what neighborhood you live in?

"Anti-racists" are completely insane

Attached: 1515478685606.png (480x800, 241K)

You call it a horrible thing when white people start moving into black areas and bringing business and commerce with them, yet when white people don't want anything to do with a cesspool of former slaves from the congo now it's "segregation", here's the thing you pasty cowards will never understand, high IQ negros (the rarest of all negros) know that the only solution to the Nigger Question is to actually FORCE them to act right and quit being criminal scum that abandon their children or get locked up for violent or drug offenses or shot in a nigger gang war. but that would now be 'oppression' in your eyes

just accept, the nigger is a completely different species from the northern european that created the civilization they leech off of (were only meant to be our slaves in the first place)

"Anti-racists" must be exterminated

Attached: 7689.jpg (921x826, 216K)

>anyone who disagrees with me is a white nationalist
>if you have rare pepes from 2014 you are a white nationalist
>if you didn't see black panther you are a white nationalist
white nationalist is a slur you use arbitrarily. you then think you are justified in sending people off to the gulag for no reason except you hate them. the left couldn't be more oppressive. you are disturbed.

Attached: IMG_1810.jpg (1024x406, 74K)

Niggers are filthy apes

Social and economic factors are large indicators of success on standardized tests. Yes, blacks are more likely from broken homes, but why is this? Pointing out the reality without diving deeper leads to the conclusion that blacks are inferior. However, it is precisely through slavery separating families; Jim Crow lynching, sharecropping, and ghettoizing black families; and mass incarceration today destroying families. This creates generations of broken homes, second class status, and perceptions of inferiority among people of color.
Mass incarceration and racist beliefs in America perpetuate subjugation of black people, and it is time to put an end to it so this country can heal.
White supremacists, the most vocal and open opponents to this cause, should be stopped. However, implicit bias in well meaning white people also perpetuates these racial myths of white supremacy, and that can take years to fix.
Many people want to believe they hold no bias, however it is precisely this kind of ignorance that allows implicit beliefs fester, grow, and spread to others.

They need to go for a stroll in any place where niggers are majority and get their pathetic asses beat

White people moving into poorer neighborhoods is great, it brings commerce and can rejuvenate depressed communities. What is not great is when poorer people are ejected from those communities and are resegregated in a different area

>We should establish a presence here.

My fucking sides. Like you kike faggots havent been shitting up these boards since before the election?

And black people moving into a neighborhood brings nothing but crime, because they are genetically inferior.

None of those things makes someone a white supremacist or nationalist. White supremacists ought be fired from their jobs though. I’ll be watching and waiting, there are many people who won’t tolerate that shit. White supremacists are a liability to any company

Enjoy leeching off the jews power to accomplish your political aims mister call the ADL

Except it's human nature to be racist. Why don't you understand this? If Blacks had the upper hand they would do the same to Whites.

There will always be a hierarchy in societies. What you're describing is a make believe utopia.

Attached: 1510754749557.png (412x412, 268K)

I wanna fug that snak

I remember when pol wasn’t a front for white supremacy, you might not though
A utopia would be to abolish allclass, abolishing racism, however, is very attainable. You just lack imagination

Oh haha wow, IMAGINATION. Are you still mentally a child?

How is it attainable again? An equal society of all race should hasn't existed. It's human nature to be tribal. Get it through your head.

Are you mentally ill?

But the black family was intact up until the 60s, you lefties & your policies broke it up (Marx own doctrine included the destruction of the family) your just seeing the results of it, do you feel guilty?
Also blacks are in prison for committing crime we don't want them committing crime but you keep calling us racists for trying to stop them engaging crime.

you lost homie?

Attached: 1901380_757528477653235_5478256972868937704_n.jpg (342x768, 35K)

>We should establish a presence here just to fuck with these assholes.
Enjoy your stay.

Attached: pol breaks people 2.png (1319x409, 69K)

You do realize the Black family was stable and healthy until integration happened?

The schools and communities that produce gangbanging dropouts also produce doctors and lawyers. The resources are there but students choose not to use them.

You can only make excuses for others for so long.

Yea, I’m sure slavery was natural and just the way humans work too, but that wasn’t actually the case, was it?

The black family wasn’t exactly loving the high life in the 60’s under segregation and Jim Crow. You know what else happened in the 60’s? The war on drugs, which has almost single handedly ripped apart families and relegated generations of people to broken homes and criminal status

So your blaming us on black males selling & taking drugs then going to prison for it?

It doesn't matter, the black family survived slavery/segregation but the social welfare system succeeded where whips & chains failed.

Read or watch some Thomas Sowell vidz on YOuTube (he's black)
But my point still stands, the break up of the family is part of Marxs manifesto...do you feel guilty?

I’ve been coming to Sup Forums for literally a decade now lol. It hasn’t been lurking every day, though in the beginning it was.
People are not fixed, however. I’ve changed a lot in that time, and I’ve seen others changed by this place for worse. I know people’s minds are reinforced by seeing a conformity of belief in the places they congregate, which is why I post here periodically, offer diversity, and hope others will establish a consistent presence here. This place wasn’t always full of white supremacists, though they have been a dominating force on this board for some years now.

Slavery has been around since the beginning of mankind. Are you this dense?

So why are you a Leftist then? You do realize that leftists support to destroy valuable culture?

Attached: IMG_7463.png (410x375, 158K)

The war on drugs was designed specifically to destroy black communities and leftists. Combine mass incarceration, with selective enforcement, with urban renewal (literally bulldozing black communities as blighted), segregation, and substandard educational, economic, and health outcomes, and white supremacy has created a second class of citizens

Richard Nixon declared the war on drugs in 1971. The DEA was not established until 1973. Black incarceration rates declined during the 60s.

Get your history straight. The 1960s sowed the seeds that broke black families and created the next generation. This generation came from broken homes and either sold crack to pay help mama pay rent or used crack to cope.

Attached: picture12.jpg (800x559, 58K)

lol, i'm going to skin you

Because our arguments stand up to scrutiny better than yours...that's why the left is losing ground all across the world & the right is making massive gains especially in Europe.

Like it was leftists who told the worlds migrants to head to Europe, thus the left is responsible for breaking up Europe & people see this so they are willing to listen then try the right... because they already did things the lefts way & it broke up the continent.

Mount Rushmore is pretty legit, confederate statutes erected 50+ years after the civil war are not.
Not everything a fringe group of people write is representative of people as a whole.

In other words
>im op i constantly suck cocks 24/7 im a far left anti-white or white self hating retard with the T levels of an 80 year old man.

just neck yourself honestly.

Attached: 1502805187424.jpg (771x670, 111K)

No people take & sell drugs (which was/glamorized by the left via music/movies). That's no one else's fault.

Also just because you have opportunity to do something does not mean you should do it.
There's cp available on the net but jus because I have opportunity to view it does that mean I should? Of course not, the other side of freedom is not doing things.

IQ and test score differences are still present even when taking socioeconomic factors into account.

Attached: 9_Cluster_Tree.png (1180x1150, 74K)

You're their "useful idiot". "Destroying White Supremacy" leads to destroying monuments like Mont Rushmore. Because it depicts racist old White men.

I was off by a few years.
That graph is pretty striking, do you also have one for the breakup of black families?

True enough, like I said I consider racism a problem because it doesnt value cognitive ability as the most decisive trait in humans in regards to personal skills, Identity Politics was tried racially by nazi Germany (they considered your race to be most decisive factor) and Communist russia played that game around status (which they considered to be the most decisive factor) and all we got from it was a mountain of tens of millions of corpses

I'm just argueing that identity politics are not the road to fair treatment and equal oppertunity

The real evil is rich people hoarding their money because money that sits still is essentially taken from the natural flow of resources leaving less Total resources for the rest, if they spend their money and by that spending create oppertunities for jobs and lifestyles then humankind would soar to amazing heights

I'm just saying that the people who are more empathetically inclined towards others can do greater good by spending their energy in further improving the system we have rather then abolishing it

Also racism is becomming less and less of a problem where I live atleast, I have some black friends with kids and they tell me their kids have never had racial slurs used against them, I personally believe it is because our capitalist society values cognitive ability most meaning discrimination is reduced to An individual level and not directed at whole groups which makes it a lot more manageable and turns it into "I like that guy but the other Guy not so much" rather then "fuck all x people"

>Tldr say no to identity politics

You literally can't prove this, it's just shit you pulled out of your ass namadic Mongolians has higher IQ than niggers

You're a cuck. Race plays a huge part in society.

What gives you the right to determine what someone else’s culture is legit or not?

The cited source there does not say what the graph says lol

Oh yes let's establish a presence here. I'm sick of seeing Muslims from the Middle East and Africa treat white people like shit, it's so fucking racist. When are we marching for the victims like in pic related?

Attached: 1511097209319.jpg (1293x914, 506K)

It does because it is to some degree a factor in cognitive ability on average but it still differs a lot individually

There is bigger variation between individuals inside of a racial group then there is in the averages of two racial groups

I still recognize degenerates when I see them

It's human nature to be tribal.

It's not a "few years", Civil Rights act of 1964 is nearly a decade before the creation of the DEA and you don't see any uptick in black incarceration until the mid 70s which also had an increase in white incarceration.

It was 15-20 years after the Civil Rights Act that a one generation time bomb was set. That generation sold and used crack and got reamed for it. You can blame Ronald Reagan for that, he made one gram if crack become legally treated the same as 100 grams of pure cocaine.

And yes I have the chart you are looking for. We didn't separate blacks from Hispanics in the stats prior to 1968 but it is estinated that in 1960 the rate was only 20%

It's important to note that while going from 20% to 50% is a 2.5x increase the cultural and behavioral differences compound the more common and "normal" something becomes. Even children in two parent homes are more likely to have friends with a single parent and will be negatively impacted by this culture.

Attached: imrs.jpg (320x341, 32K)

There is some merit to capitalism creating a merit based society that naturally eliminates racism. The progress seen today, however, was hard fought and encountered a lot of resistance. Anti-racism still encounters much resistance today as well. I understand hesitation to embrace identity politics because many feel that the battle has already been won, but it is not. Racial disparity still exists today, and only by identifying that disparity and demanding change will change occur.

You are one of the most arrogant bellends I've seen in all my years on this board. You are no different to the ISIS shitheads smashing Christian and pagan art in Europe and the Middle East, literally no difference. They hate the ideas behind anything unislamic, and you hate the ideas that went into creating this civilization. You don't offer anything but destruction and hatred, you are anti-diversity, Orientalist, and a Useful Idiot to boot.

But you & your identity politics are hurting blacks, just like all your other policies have. Why do you hate them so much?

>>white supremacy has created a second class of citizens

What makes you think you live in a society controlled by white people?

Attached: 1518555824100.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

There is a ton of research backing up exactly the claims I made above The difference between broken and united homes is striking. Again, those differences are due to societal and cultural problems. There is evidence of subjugation of black families that can explain those differences. There is not, however, genetic evidence of any sort supporting the contention that the breakup of the family I’m black communities is inherent to race.

Its engraved in our subconciousness, but the ego has desires that want to be met as well, that is what makes one an individual and higher then animals

>/ara/
Finally. It's about time we root racism out of my Sup Forums

Anti racism receives resistence because of the way it presents itself, it threatens and claims people are inherently bad and that they should be concious and feel bad about something that is inherent and not suspect to choice and when people refuse to fold under these hostile accusations are met with violence

If you want positive change have positive additude

Buy Marx wanted this the break up of the family, don't you see that? It's in his manifesto, now you can see what it results in. Begs the question, what else about the lefts destructive policies do you CHOOSE NOT TO SEE?

also, blacks are waking up. The worst shit holes they live in are run by the left (Democrats) but still shit holes.

THEY ARE WAKING UP & BEGINNING TO REFUSE BEING YOUR PETS!!

You’ve literally been advocating for white supremacy this whole thread what are you on about?
Lol get fukt friend. Lefties aren’t executing people in the streets like ISIS. Advocating for social tolerance of differences and advocating against tolerating intolerance is not the same as subjugating people based on race, religion, sex, national origin, or any other arbitrary and inherent component of identity. Racist values are not an inherent part of anyone’s identity, don’t equate your racism as an immutable characteristic to race

Quote my white supremacy so.
Then answer my posts

>all these newfags bumping this obvious bait thread

its very thoughtful of you to fight for the interests of private companies. I understand why a citizen would be concerned with the liabilities of the state to which he belongs but why do you care about the interests of some private company? concerned capitalist?

Attached: IMG_2446.jpg (1024x690, 149K)

If you hold racist beliefs and people make you feel bad for it, that’s perfectly alright in my eyes. Anti-racism receives resistance because people don’t want to believe they harbor racial bias. No one wants to believe they are a bad person, but part of changing and improvement is recognizing the flaws within ourselves and working on them.

But you recognize blacks don't want to be your pets anymore & are moving right...when they do, what will you do then when they start demanding accountability from the lefts policies?

Every time you people change something shit gets worse. Before the white "anti-racists" of the 1960s came along black people had their own communities, businesses and schools. It was literally Wakanda only with real jobs and real economic opportunity.

LBJ decided that this was unacceptable and proceeded to do everything in his power to break up these black communities, spreading them as far from their brothers as possible, all to live as minority foreigners in a new place.

To this day housing policies are built with the explicit purpose to "diversify". What this actually means is taking blacks away from communities where they get to be the majority and shoving them into places where they are a minority.

United black communities scare democrats. They need blacks as isolated from each other as possible with no community to depend on. This way they will be forced to rely on the government, feeding them votes at a 90% rate along the way.