Somalicoons vs Ameriniggers (again)

Diversity isn't a "strength" even among the Diverse

Tie-ins with Broward County policies that enabled the Spicjew Shooting and Saint Skittles

>Last Friday, March 2, multiple fights broke out during the school’s second lunch period. Despite attempts to sweep the issue under the rug and downplay the violence, persistent students and parents forced the administration to address the situation.

>The fight was not limited to the two students, who were reported by classmates to be a Somali-American and an African American. Over 20 students joined the chaos soon after the first punches were thrown and the original videos that surfaced were titled “Somalis vs. Blacks.” The original videos have been taken down due to pressure from school administration. The school’s resource officer was present in the cafeteria. In an attempt to control the situation, school officials put the cafeteria into lockdown for 15 minutes after the allotted 30-minute lunch period, keeping any students from leaving or entering, including the ones not involved. All staff members that were not otherwise occupied were called to action.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/269592/violence-paralyzes-minnesota-school-district-olivia-anderson-blythe
archive.is/40alS

Attached: Somalicoons vs Ameriniggers (again).png (809x708, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/269592/violence-paralyzes-minnesota-school-district-olivia-anderson-blythe
archive.is/40alS
prospect.org/article/reversing-broward-countys-school-prison-pipeline
archive.is/cqqhY
youtube.com/watch?v=IsTFQnpZ2xY
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/24/policy-and-consequence-broward-county-sheriff-union-president-notes-promise-program-and-consequences/
threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html
nytimes.com/2015/04/15/us/atlanta-school-workers-sentenced-in-test-score-cheating-case.html
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/03/27/obama-education-trump-students-color-discipline-schools-column/99501366/
somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=322744
youtube.com/watch?v=mhhnEDkdQW8
youtu.be/61jh8DxV4qE?t=3m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is a key point:

>The police were not called, but 15 student resource officers from other schools were called for backup. In an eyewitness video taken by a student, the administration’s inability to diffuse the skirmish in a timely, appropriate, and safe manner was made clear.

The above ties DIRECTLY into the Broward County school shooting hoax? as Nikolas DeJesus Cruz wasn't reported to the po-po as part of the so-called "restorative practices" programs to end the "school to prison pipeline." This is precisely the same policy which existed and contributed to Saint Skittles being a free nigger instead of being either in prison or executed as he should have been if justice actually worked in this country. This policy is pretty much in place nationwide, where I live in the midwest, we've caught police admitting on the scanner that they were called by teachers on their personal sail foams to avoid having an official record!

>All of the speakers from the school district were quick to dismiss any assumptions that the altercation was racially motivated. Many parents disagreed with the school staff due to video evidence and reports from their children.

>Although problems with racial tensions were denied, the speakers continued focus on the issue of race. The tone remained the same for the rest of the meeting. There were no concrete answers and the only solutions offered other than punitive actions imposed on the entire student body were “restorative practices” instead of consequences directed at the two perpetrators.

archive.is/40alS

Here is an article on the policy itself:
prospect.org/article/reversing-broward-countys-school-prison-pipeline
archive.is/cqqhY

I cannot form a valid opinion until I get to watch the videos.

Attached: IMG_1652.jpg (396x482, 54K)

post vid or GTFO

>Somali-American and an African American.
So the guy actually from Africa isn't considered African but the guy that's never been there is?

Multiculturalism doesn't work. Just ask the ants.
>don't keep non-local ants
>never, ever, mix your colonies together

I often wonder if anybody in charge of our immigration ever, as a child, grabbed a large chunk of one ant hill and dumped it on top of the other. All you wind up with is two dead ant hills.

youtube.com/watch?v=IsTFQnpZ2xY

(((Schlomo))) sliding this thread hard.

Good write-up on the policy here:
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/24/policy-and-consequence-broward-county-sheriff-union-president-notes-promise-program-and-consequences/

Bideo!

Good. Let them exterminate each other for us.

I still need to see the videos to form an educated opinion.

Attached: 20232752_10207377487993942_5868791429832358271_o.jpg (1152x1152, 189K)

I've been looking but haven't found any of them ... yet.

More on the "promise policy" and its consequences.

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

The tie-in between what is happening here in MN and what happened in FL is this program; essentially the police ignore violence in skools so that the niggers **and spics etc** don't get a police record. This of course just exacerbates the problem.

yooo this is proof diversity doesnt work, even in nature

My brother is a teacher in St. Paul and over Christmas he was telling me that his district had stopped reporting things to the police for statistical reasons. A teacher at his school had been punched by a student and the student wasn't even suspended. I told him he ought to sue the district for endangering staff (he's a union rep).

I find this explanation 100% plausible for both this story and the Florida shooting. Districts did not want to be accountable. Kids got hurt. Fire them all. Prosecute them all.

Bump for viddyo
Also, fuck niggers

Actually, there are quite a few varieties of ant hives that are multi-species.

>Somalis vs. Blacks
how could they tell the difference? they're all niggers to me

It's even further-reaching than the recent shooting.

Trayvon Martin was a beneficiary of this program. It's the reason he was never put in prison for breaking &entering and burglary, and was free to attack Zim-zam.

So this isn't anything new. Teachers unions have lied for years to keep the gibsmedats flowing. Also the more niggers you have the more this is going to go on. There is no actual way to make niggers test well or not chimp out.

nytimes.com/2015/04/15/us/atlanta-school-workers-sentenced-in-test-score-cheating-case.html

>So this isn't anything new.
My friend, who was in special ed in high school, tells me that our district was ignoring this kind of conduct with the special ed kids. Some of them threw desks at teachers and apparently weren't disciplined.

We need to hold them accountable. Kind of wish I had a kid just so I could be suing his school district.

Ones were shouting ooga ooga ooga and the others were shouting nigga nigga nigga.

>nigger is extinguished vs hanging out in the clink

Well I guess the program isn't all bad.

buck teeth vs bixnood

Adults need to grow some fucking balls and be adult again. When children misbehave: Strike them to the floor.

This is the result of systematic white oppression and institutionalized racism. Its no wonder there is some violence when they are trapped in a white supremacists colonial institutions. We need to band together and show them we can do better, for their future!

Wrong.

All the white Liberals in Minnesota are probably crying with self hate right now. (If only we had been harder on white men, then the niggers would be Gods on earth.)

>buck teeth vs bixnood
It saddens me that I know exactly! what you mean

Disciplining these poor kids would just serve to widen the school-to-prison-pipeline that has adversely affected so many promising youth, what they need are scholarships!

Black people just aren’t fully human

somalis are even uglier and dumber than the Americus Niggus

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-07-08-at-8.09.17-AM[1].png (1182x868, 1.7M)

das rayciss though

Somalis look like bug-eyed skeleton people. Blacks look like your typical fat-lipped nigger

Attached: Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg (478x350, 11K)

Haile Selassie vs housing projects

big heads vs biggie smalls

east africa vs east side

True honest affirmative action would be to segregate all niggers into pre prison camps

S...sure?

>This is precisely the same policy which existed and contributed to Saint Skittles being a free nigger instead of being either in prison or executed as he should have been if justice actually worked in this country.

What did TrayTray do in school that would have gotten him sent to jail? I heard he was a good boy.

is it a coincidence that minnesota just happens to have the highest population of swedes in the usa?

I live here and we are chock full of the ridiculous silly assed clowns walking around in halloween costume lusli m slime every single dai I ask myself what benefit does America and our culture and our society get from having low intelligence low achieving welfare leeches here? I think it is literally bragging rights so the limp wristed liberals can show how inclusive and tolerant they are. Death to islam deatrh to all moslems. homebred niggers are bad enough but we are stuck with them until they can be incarcerated

He was busted at school with a bunch of stolen merchandise. He was suspended from school on the fateful night he decided to jump Zim Zam.

are you sure you aren't thinking of weird inter-species symbiosis/slavery?

if i recall correctly some ants farm other insects and grow fungi.

I don't think different species of ants (or even those from rival colonies) get along.

Somalis are midnight niggers who look legit retarded. The American niggers are a quarter white on average.

Black user here. I can already tell you what happened here. The americans were either pulling somali chicks or vice versa. The girls were probably fanning the flames, as they secretly love to cause division and fighting amongst guys. I would imagine the American black chicks were probably the main veiled instigators seeing as most don't have the moderating effect of Islam.

somali-american vs african-american

which one do they choose
oh right
both, they both win. nothing story
kys, sort of faggot article is this

Africa is in Wakanda, silly.

No, I am not. Individual hives are hostile to all other hives, but there are quite a few types of ants that have multi-species, cooperative colonies with multiple queens. Insects are extremely diverse. It's kind of sad when you see a person with less capacity for nuance than a mindless bug, but I guess that's what happens when you live in Mad Max.

There were several somali vs blacks brawls when I was in high school in central ohio. This isn't really an isolated indecent.

>My brother is a teacher in St. Paul and over Christmas he was telling me that his district had stopped reporting things to the police for statistical reasons.
King Nigger actually put in place a policy that punishes schools for actions taken against the negro. They do everything they can now to either ignore the problems or deal with them exclusively in-house to hide the statistics of just how big of a problem niggers cause.

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/03/27/obama-education-trump-students-color-discipline-schools-column/99501366/

I don't know why Obama would do such a thing. Racebaiting commies love it when statistics show niggers doing disproportionately bad at things. It allows them to claim the system is racially biased against them. Just like that Ben and Jerry's tweet about the percentage of blacks in prison that's been making the rounds here lately.

>a Somali-American and an African American. Over 20 students joined the chaos soon after the first punches were thrown and the original videos that surfaced were titled “Somalis vs. Blacks.”

Good thing no racism was involved here. :^)

Attached: 1521112095680.png (439x461, 13K)

They can still racebait because niggers will always be responsible for most of the crime. Just this way they also get to beg for fifth and sixth chances when they keep getting released without charges for breaking the law.

I wonder how they call each other. Like do American blacks call Somalis niggers, monkeys or something else.

i do wonder how this will be blamed on whites

>who look legit retarded
because they are

I actually know this. "Real darkskin niggas". Or "darkskin nigga". Meaning a non-mixed black, or a black directly from Africa.

Darkskin nigga is actually used by afroamericans as a pejorative (!) for someone "worse" than the average nigga.

it was Black on Blacker-Black
so yea, no hate crime was committed by the ebil whitey.

ameringgers discriminate against themselves. Lighter skinned niggers are called "half breed", and niggers that dont act like savages are called 'oreo' or some other moniker (because they're white on the inside and not real black). If you study, or get a job, then you're an 'oreo'

niggers are very racist and extremely xenophobic

kuffar vs. nigger. They should make a film

anyone got the video of the fight?

Lightbulbs vs dindus

There's a very simple, elegant, and old way to stop niggers from chimping out.

I can sort of understand that, because it's xenophobic hate against whites. But as far as I know, American blacks don't have an idea about their origins other than being African. Now that they see their "ancestors", it would be funny if they came to the conclusion that they are sub-human (or in their case sub-niggers), which would only mean that the only reason they have risen above them, is because of white people. Though I don't know if that thought will ever cross their mind.

kek

>prosecute them all
Amen

Well? What is it, Wei?

American blacks call everybody nigger.

They join forces in the end.
Bad example, user

you kill them

Well, american blacks are all west african mixed with white, while somalis are from the east. There's also some muslim vs christian bullshit mixed in.

I agree. This has to stop. Equal but separate when?

The Irish in the west can only contain for so long. North Dakota and Wisconsin if your reading this prepare while you can. the twin city swedes sold us all out

They are already flowing into Fargo. I hate it

>mfw I graduated from that very school

Does anyone have a link to an archived version of the video?

Attached: excessive sweating.png (215x169, 84K)

I really wanted to live there once I left MD. Went with the army last year to Estonia and got to travel to some countries, I actually blend in in Norway. Or maybe the people just didn't notice another ruddy white guy with scandi features when there were darkies to stare at, I dunno. Was looking forward to fitting in somewhere.

That is a strange coincidence. What's with the swede somali connection?

I'm from Pittsburgh and the ghetto niggers fucking hate the african niggers they have been slipping into the projects. Kind of like how legal spics hate illegals.

>somalian-americans/somalians are worse than african-americans/niggers doctrine incoming

It's still a really nice place outside of the twin cities, beautiful lakes and rivers (excluding the Mississippi) and the people are generally very kind, we could certainly use more people that don't suck, if you don't hate Somalians driving on a Minnesota highway will inspire that hate quicker than Sup Forums ever could

It's still a really nice place outside of the twin cities, beautiful lakes and rivers (excluding the Mississippi) and the people are generally very kind, we could certainly use more people that don't suck.

War comes to all our people.

I wouldn't wish this fate even upon yankees, only the white leftists deserve this, but we will all have to fight or die with what is happening.

Such are the times we are given.

somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=322744 lol there are some links to fights and some salt here

youtube.com/watch?v=mhhnEDkdQW8

Just like how if people here act australian they are called "banana" - yellow skin white heart

Attached: chingbot.jpg (512x349, 12K)

>Minnesota still covered up for that somali diversity-hire cop who shot an Australian woman

Fuck that place with a nuke

How did this state get so full of somalians? This can't be natural, some 3rd worlder isn't going to have the presence of mind, let alone capital, to migrate to the US. Holy shit root these people out and take our heartlands back.

bbc cuckhold fetish.
They are rural white voters who vote Democrat. Likely the only rural white counties that went blue. Scandis are fucked in the head. It is genetic

thats from 2013

Fuck that noise, the Somalis in GB are bad enough, no more

see

you wanna stop playing this stupid charade and acting like bugs and humans are similar in culture?

Scandi aren't fucked in the head. they're the closest thing in the modern world to the descriptions in the bible of the tribe of Adam, it isn't a coincidence that they are also fearsome fighters as well as mightily humble and altruistic. Those qualities, in theory, make a very good person. However, they can be used against you quite easily.

czeched

I have long thought that scandis were genetically weak and had that weakspot hit by the jews, do you have any scientific basis for this? i always get asked to "show the gene that makes swedes like this" but I can't, it is just based on observation. Got anything?

I'm from Minnesota I work with regular niggers sometimes and I can tell you from personal experience that they absolutely fucking hate Somalians. You will never ever see some somali niggers with Americanized niggers hanging out together.

>However, they can be used against you quite easily.

which means they have a genetic exploit that others dont have, look at japs and finns, also ferocious fighters, can also be very polite, they dont put up with this shit though

Found the video

>youtu.be/61jh8DxV4qE?t=3m25s

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 3.40.25 PM.png (468x263, 206K)

Being polite is not the same as implicitly seeing good in every thing. Worth noting that those cultures you mentioned also have examples of being easily led, less the Japanese, but still.

I used to have a somali roommate. We got along fine.

You've seen lots of videos

Now you are somalian. GG no re