Australia you stupid cunts! You're in trouble!

You're fucked now, Straya.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/sisulu-demands-retraction-from-australian-government-on-land-redistribution-comments-20180315

Attached: 1482883902138.jpg (480x445, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/News24/status/974335149881077761
twitter.com/IanCameron23/status/974323875952709632
twitter.com/kalliekriel/status/974315432390819846
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucked!

“There is no reason for any Government anywhere in the world to suspect that any South African is in danger from their own democratically elected government. That threat simply does not exist.”

Fucking niggers and their bullshit.
>whites must stay here so we can leech off of and murder them
If they do try and push you off and you can't emigrate I hope you can at least make them pay for every inch of land with their filthy AIDS ridden blood.

lol, this happened today as well, all in the same fucking day, another farm murder too.

Attached: kek.png (629x522, 260K)

Hahahahahahahaha

They fear the Aussie

YOUR DIPLOMAT WAS SUMMONED TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF TODAY YOU RACIST BASTARDS!

We are a nation of diversity, therefore we need more white diversity.
Hopefully the diplomat has balls.

Dutton doesn't seem like the type who'll bend the knee to the ANC and their bullshit.

Is there a reasonably big South African news outlet that allows comments? Curious about what the reaction of the 'man' in the street to this is

I really hope he doesn't, unfortunately most of pollies are the the type to bend (Turnbull, Joyce, the left in general).
Still when he announced it yesterday after his push for gun changes as well i was impressed

mmm check out the comments on this tweet? Blacks basically rooting Australia on saying fuck off whitey.

twitter.com/News24/status/974335149881077761

Lmao they are so butthurt, doesn't everyone win this way? Or do they feel they entitled to revenge on whitey or something and by moving to Australia he's escaping justice or something

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-16 04-34-43.png (568x123, 17K)

Yeah, look I hate to break it to you, but you're all now fucking HATED by blacks here. Sorry, mate.

Balls. As long as there are no Emus involved the Aussie will be just fine.

We need and Emu-Strayan alliance to sort these fuckers out. The passed is the passed. Kick the ghouls out and reclaim Emu clay.

Luckily I've never met a single black South African here so I'm not too worried.

I want you to go on your knees and thank the Lord right now.

Is the 2GB breakfast show big in Australia?

twitter.com/IanCameron23/status/974323875952709632

yes

Ha, I've met Sudanese, I can't imagine they are any better. I did meet a nice coloured girl from Cape Town during uni, she ended up becoming a fairly brilliant scientist

Line the gutters with full VB cans, your little abo insurrection would end in minutes

>mfw imagining niggers interacting with people who somehow have less intelligence and agency than themselves

Attached: 1407119379594.png (185x156, 17K)

I really hate niggers. Why do we even put up with them?

Attached: 1521056193645.gif (149x181, 836K)

"Is @afriforum lying to the world as the SA government claims? No, the facts are that on average 1.8 people die per week in farm attacks in South Africa and the ruling party, the ANC, voted to accept expropriotion of property without compenstion as their policy. Prove me wrong..."

twitter.com/kalliekriel/status/974315432390819846

Cape Town - Minister of International Relations and Cooperation Lindiwe Sisulu on Thursday issued a diplomatic demarche - or course of action - to Australian High Commissioner in SA Adam McCarthy, to demand a retraction of the comments made by their home affairs minister Peter Dutton - News24