White supremacists are fucking cowards

White supremacists are fucking cowards.

Why do you fill yourself up with hate when you could live in a peaceful and serene multicultural world? We’re getting there more and more every day, and there’s nothing you craven shits can do except post your reactionary shit online because spouting it out loud will lead to instant social ostracization

Attached: B49448FD-65E2-4324-BF7F-3205AFDF5FF0.jpg (1000x667, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iPYTJcWlNvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because multiculturalism is a fantasy concept which can't be applied in reality. Go move to Detroit and prove me wrong.

Lol nigger.

>love of self is hate
>love of your people is hate
>love of your nation is hate
>dismay at what is happening to all of the above is hate
>letting little girls be raped and having it covered up is love

Because when I go to japan I don’t want to see a bunch of niggers, chinks, poos or other subhumans. I want japan to be japan you low iq faggot.

>multicultural
Except for European culture. That has to be stamped out.

go die shill

Attached: 46e3a7b6-6ab9-4955-8c3e-af312fa713d5.png (400x282, 127K)

Lol, have you seen how fast embracing a diverse utopia is destroying Europe?
We're only lucky it's a slower self destruction for our own country due to the fact that we're 6 times larger than most European countries and can legally own weapons to protect ourselves.

>peaceful and serene
>multicultural
1/10 made me reply. stop posting at your earliest convenience

I fapped to Brazilian trannies shitposted on Sup Forums on 2011.

Am I gay?

Listen. Multicultural world means to kill other races, culture, you are a naive idiot and maybe that's why you don't see the problem, but think a bit of it , After you will get all those cultures crowded in a small space, there will be ofc conflicts, as some races are not willing to share with others ,beside you will get chaos.What will you understand anymore from a culture if that culture got all the others mixed in? you wont get anythinbg , you will get a lame world, where no one and nothing is special anymore , and value is lost to trash as everything will get boring , and conflicts will rise left and right. Cultures and races are beautiful separated, that is what makes them unique and beautiful , that they don't belong anywhere on earth except their homelands. Stop being naive and think of it , try imagine how things will end up if you mix everything , and try see the bad sides of it too .

Yes.

youtu.be/iPYTJcWlNvc

Are you sure about that?

Attached: posers-fuck-off.jpg (800x665, 55K)

>peaceful
>serene
>multicultural

Pick one

Attached: Connoisseur-640x420.jpg (640x420, 112K)

Why so mean, sweetie? I'm a white nationalist who is all about the love. My worldview is much more peaceful than the current one. kisses and hugs xxx

why dont you cowards just give up ?

Why dont you just go exstinct ?

Why arent you just kneeling down to be enslaved ?

Because I want this woman to exist in the future.

Because I think my genes are worth to be preserved.

Because racial homogeneity is the most essential factor for having strong social cohesion and unity, asides from having a valuable culture.

Because I enjoy most living around other Whites.

Because I do not want my country to become the next Brazil or Rhodesia.

Because I want to carry the traditional and classic culture of my ancestors.

Because self-preservation is the most fundamental natural right.

Because I do not want to live next to Niggers or Muslims.

Because I do not want to live as a second-class citizen (affirmative action).

Because I do not want to live as a minority under Black or Muslim rule, risking to get genocided like in South Africa.

Attached: BF40E8CD-D973-46D0-BF45-9DF6360DCC73.jpg (422x636, 64K)

White is not a race, just a skin tone

Attached: Albino Indian.png (352x412, 173K)

>serene multiculturalism
Doesn’t exist. Utopic pipe-dream of the talmudic left.

Hate is a natural emotion and feels great to let out. If you keep your hate bottled up it's bad for your health.

Stale

Retard alert. You realize Indians have tons of aryan blood in them right? Ever hear of the Golden Age? That was during Aryan rule. Before you all mixed and India became the shit hole it is today. Literally shit everywhere. Disgusting animals.

No. Rationally explaining and teaching our world view is multicultural. We are a multicult board. Sup Forums is a subculture.

If you find us abominable the hate lies with you.

Attached: 40E21F17984640F5A160E64F8A498F8C.jpg (505x334, 30K)

>when you could live in a peaceful and serene multicultural world?

Attached: 1476598452788.gif (400x298, 1.25M)

Diversity is divisive, and division creates conflict. Therefore, multiculturalism is conflict. Why do you insist on setting the stage for violence?

Let me guess,
>90% white town
>Gated community
>Liberal arts degree
>Lectures others on privilege