BREAKING: CAM FOOTAGE

Survaillance footage of the SDHS shooting has been released and was just shown on fox news. Will work on getting a link, there was supposedly 27 mins of footage released.

Standby.

Attached: pepepop.jpg (540x568, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DTUaJ3h8klM
abcnews.go.com/US/florida-teacher-pulled-students-safety-classroom-amid-barrage/story?id=53222626
youtube.com/watch?v=DTUaJ3h8klM
cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/florida-school-shooting-timeline/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump.

This is what I have been waiting for. This and the sex ritual vid of hillary

where is the video?

I've got such a raging bump right now

Attached: 40006554.jpg (476x268, 23K)

Still of the footage. Looking to find the raw files rn.

Attached: DYWLTPzX4AEXy_x.jpg (2048x1536, 667K)

Does this count as baneposting?

Also bump. waiting for link.

Attached: 04Bane.jpg (369x303, 99K)

Take my bump

Bump for truth

UUUU

Got you fagot
youtu.be/DTUaJ3h8klM

SDHS? Was that the school in Parkland?

>cocaine

Attached: 1519525285556.png (603x720, 648K)

hurry up fag

Attached: 1520808864370.png (1000x700, 1.03M)

good shit. any timestamps of interest?

lietrally nothing

Based user beat me to it

Attached: DYWMoyNXUAAbCPb.jpg (2048x1536, 761K)

B U M P
U
M
P

>Half an hour of footage of an empty sidewalk

Wow this thread was totally worth it

Attached: ulvnyk8xmjcy.jpg (570x487, 45K)

Yes. Stoneman Douglas High School

it's literally nothing

wow nothing, I want to see inside.

Attached: IMG_0636.jpg (373x305, 39K)

TAKE MY AUTISM

Attached: 1520775590679.jpg (539x899, 32K)

There are some Japanese genitals walking around in the beginning

Looks like a hired gun to me

were they trying to show footage from the time of the alleged event? i read that cops had said that the CCTV footage was off by ~25 mins, which also happens to be the approximate length of this useless footage.

So the cop ran away? Is that what we are seeing?

sound like her description

abcnews.go.com/US/florida-teacher-pulled-students-safety-classroom-amid-barrage/story?id=53222626

Nothing, and I mean nothing in this video

Where you expecting them to show inside footage of like 6 ft tall all black and armored mossad agents with their jew guns?

Attached: images.jpg (197x255, 5K)

I was

+1 internets for you good sir

Attached: 4C95B1BB-798C-4BF9-8F63-00B4E2B5BD17.jpg (767x1024, 101K)

>literally nothing
That's exactly the problem. The police did nothing. The shooter would have beat Brevik if he hadn't given up so quickly.

test

At 1:30 you can see where 5 seconds has been taken out of the video. The timestamp in the upper left corner jumps ahead 5sec and you can see one of the people in the upper left section of the video kinda phase to the right, thats what caught my eye. Why those 5 seconds?

The shooters entered the building

at least some dancing israeli tourists filming the event innocently

Is this real life?

SAN DEMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES

Bump

Shills have shut up and ignored these threads
youtube.com/watch?v=DTUaJ3h8klM

I need a name bruh

Attached: 10409130_1585516671659814_1135563965959183893_n.jpg (96x172, 5K)

Really sad tht these dont show much of anything tho

Timestamp jumps from 2:23:56 to 2:24:01 at around the minute and a half mark of the video. The lighting and shit changes, you can't miss it. Recap on the official timeline? What do (((they))) say happened at 2:23-2:24?

There is something in it bad enough the Sheriff didn't want it released. A judge had to order its release.

if you ever followed a happening you would know the timeline changes as new information comes in. it can take months before a timeline can be created that accounts for all verifiable information. lurk more.

Whew a sidewalk...
Pack it up boys mystery solved.
Now if we could just get the Vegas stills from the parking garage bathroom.

It's a whole lot of nothing. Not trying to slide, I just didn't see anything happen. Bump for better detective work.

Attached: normal_25012018054812.jpg (500x625, 83K)

Go die newfag

suck my dick you preconceived (((narrative))) shill.

Looks like Joe Arpaio DESU......

The only minute missing from the CNN timeline is at 2:24
cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/florida-school-shooting-timeline/index.html

Wow 20 minutes of sidewalk footage....

I think I saw the lights and shadows change a good few times so check for inconsistencies

But nothing shown worth a dime to Sup Forums

Where's the hallways and actual shooter ?

Not one scene?

I like you. Legit though, if we can poke holes in the official timeline it makes our job of exposing them easier. Every time they change the timeline the public trusts their whole story less. Just like Vegas. I'm phoneposting so I don't have my .txt files on me to sort through. If the public was told that something did or didn't happen at or around that specific time then these missing 5 seconds could prove to be one very nice hole to poke.

/new/ is disappointed in what it's child has become.

the funny thing is, if the narrative DOESN'T change that is suspicious. A changing timeline to account for new information is the only respectable approach. Anyone who expects authorities to know everything all at once is retarded.

>it can take months before a timeline can be created that accounts for all new information that comes in that proves the old timeline is faked

The Oklahoma bombing official story changed multiple times as people kept finding evidence that proved one "official explanation" to be bullshit. Same with the shoe bomber.

The goyim don't realize yet that weaponized autism is being used to beta-test the "official narrative." They release shit early that is full of holes and wait for the goyim to find their mistakes... then quietly release bugfixes in their own story while blaming it on "journalistic errors."

As Sup Forums has proven over and over again they lack even the most basic disipline or patience. Even Sup Forums can watch a shit thread fall off the board without a single reply... but not Sup Forums. The more obvious the bait, the more replies guaranteed.

A smart goy, when in possession of evidence that absolutely proves that the jew is lying to you waits until after "is that your final answer" has been called and the lies are written into the history books. Then you play your hand.

Attached: 1512680072465.png (494x525, 249K)

i meant timeline, not narrative. Furthermore, i am talking about the same people who say science is bullshit because it is constantly changing.

if this isnt plainly apparent to you, you are a lost cause and your faulty logic will have no effect on the world, so your chosen retardation is inconsequential.

you have to go back.

Are you having some problems, friend?
You seem to be quite flustered.

Checked. CNN's timeline also doesn't mention the 3 or 4 guys on the video going to the tall building, only mentions officer peterson.

Attached: 1516844435171.jpg (700x512, 80K)

They said only outside footage.
The Sheriff didn't want it released for some reason. A judge ordered its release.
Sheriff still fucked up from the beginning going on CNN then the next day saying the deputy stayed outside.

yeah i keep thinking of things to add after i hit post. is this a problem for you?

WHERE'S VEGAS FOOTAGE FOR FUCkS SAKE

Lurk more. Nice trips fag.

There is absolutely nothing more (((Schlomo))) than supporting a preconceived narrative.

I'd rather participate and watch you brainlet shills squirm.

when they said "outside footage" I was expecting something more than 26 minutes of the sidewalk. This video is fucking worthless

Attached: (((survivor))) david hogg.jpg (242x316, 82K)

kek

All this shows is outside, the two cops who did nothing, and the majority of it is 90% sidewalk. How is it all the schools I've seen have cameras in the fucking hallways, yet this school had nothing?

THIS and the fact that it is completely fucking useless and is a tool to subdue the masses and stall until we forget

Fucking pieces of shit playing mind games with people's emotions are complicit

There is no reason to be playing this off as some terrorist attack and huge investigation that lasts years to forget about....

These wasteoid pigs.....they are so high on a fucking piss-ant 5 figure salary.....and are fucking bought excuses

They want respect they need to start filing charges against these killers running the scams behind their front.

There are dozens of these "shootings" and they are all in some kind of rushed affair to cover their trails...every fucking time

What is so fucking "Top Secret" that they can't release the evidence as the kid is on trial?

Obviously so they can use the public to railroad another puppet in court

What needs to happen is there being some oversight of these petty little county sheriffs playing la la land games.....

As well as the fact that they are trying to become little "Homelanders" settling into a media spinoff as some form of controlled opposition that is portrayed by imbecile children told that they will be given free tokens for the bus if they go march

$$$$$$$$$

They are making money exploiting your emotions and playing kindergarten games with the masses like the Pedos that they are....

Fucking sick tools....

>The Sheriff didn't want it released for some reason. A judge ordered its release.
They don't want to show that the cops were ordered to stand down and let the shooter kill those kids so they can implement their gun grabbing agenda. Sheriff (((Israel))) was in on it.

And...........
SHUT IT DOWN

Checkers

bump
I cannot believe they would release 27 minutes of CCTV

Attached: 1502201260191.png (600x450, 810K)

The catch is that the one they released is completely useless tho

Bump for busting a false flag. LET THIS BE THE ONE!

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT

this video only leads to more mystery. They never mention the bald black guy.

Attached: boggo.png (492x508, 264K)

>vid deleted

They forgot to make a few moer edits to make it Goy-Approved.

can you make it a webm pls

>cut out everything except for empty sidewalk footage

Attached: gene rosen very concern.jpg (227x424, 18K)