+++ + +++++ is 3/15

+++ + +++++ is 3/15

Attached: DXlYYf8VQAAgCaQ.jpg (581x366, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/175622/donald-trump-supporters-100-days-pennsylvania-rally#.nx3nUA5FI
youtube.com/watch?v=6IX-t1I_1iA
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/deep-state-dont-play-reddit-shuts-cbts_stream-deep-state-community-inciting-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

r/CBTS_Stream was banned last night
No coincidences

slash/ HEAR DA SECRIT MESSAGE
(((00)))) - )))1((( = -1
slash/

P

>something will happen in the future
>when the weather gets warmer
see how this works?

Attached: 660cd56de9b2672b3ddf03b0d0c6b59086c43b5c83cd0ad98b1ad0ccf8d8cb02.jpg (255x340, 25K)

Q predicted this.

>Jesus is coming back
>Should be any day now
You mean like that?

Attached: 88c.jpg (1347x1424, 713K)

{::3/15::[2018]::}
(40.4406, 79.9959)
Code: EAGLE
E A G L E
====

fuck off boomer
sage

Nothing happuhnn...

Kys disbeliever

Go LARP somewhere else faggots.

>cbts
And nothing of value was lost. Big surprise that you shitheads left for reddit after being shunned here

Still waiting on that first arrest Q

latest proof of Q

Attached: proof of q.png (785x484, 152K)

Why do boomers love getting roped around by Jews with carrots on sticks? Why can't they just straight shoot? Fuck

Not even a Qtard but praising censorship on Sup Forums is retarded

>disbeliever
>not a cult

Attached: laughing.jpg (411x408, 98K)

wtf why would they ban retarded boomerposting
what did you idiots do

>q is real this photoshop proves it.
k, fag

holy shit!!!!
Q was actually able to invert time and predict the past as well!!
mic.com/articles/175622/donald-trump-supporters-100-days-pennsylvania-rally#.nx3nUA5FI

*farts*
Sage

That was prophecy, not Q you fucking mong

Thats not photoshopped.

Soon

>40.4406, 79.9959
Those coordinates refer to a spot in western China.

So? Reddit is completely controlled. Nothing of value can come of Reddit anymore.

This includes T_D. The mods blame the admins, but they've been the ones controlling narratives and censoring. Unfortunately you can't warn the idiots that believe T_D still atands for freedom of speech without getting banned.

I fully believe the mods are playing the redditors like the idiots they are. They're directly working for the admins and only claim to fight them.

From my tests I believe even private messages are monitored and blocked.

Even if a T_D redditors claims to be woke, they're in a giant bubble and don't even realize it since Reddit is so locked down and controlled.

See attached for proof. Can't have discussions about crisis actors. Even if you beat the automod, mods manually shadow hide comments like they were never there.

Reddit is lost. The only change is now they're not even trying to hide it.

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-14-18-33-31.png (696x302, 34K)

LOL, In the meatime
>/r/spacedicks

I mean, seriously?

>When Q boomer LARP has become unironically more redpilled than the narrative here

What timeline is this?

The future is ours

SEGRED GODES :DDD AND CIA :-DD
EBIN/88
3=========D
((:-DDDDD))
MESSAGE BENIS 1 :DDD

Attached: spurdo.png (1024x749, 117K)

This is sad and true. There is no longer a way to spread info on Reddit. Most leftist subs have shadowbanned any t_d poster.

Why use crisis actors when you can just actually kill people?

what could this mean
lets get to the bottom of this Sup Forums

yes
reddit is compromised
I hope they release the video soon

S here, region 175,
Operation sphincter ani externus -- status: open.
Releasing flatulence.
UyBoZXJlLCByZWdpb24gMTc1LA0KT3BlcmF0aW9uIHNwaGluY3RlciBhbmkgZXh0ZXJudXMgLS0gc3RhdHVzOiBvcGVuLg0KUmVsZWFzaW5nIGZsYXR1bGVuY2Uu+++UGSWFF8xO4KO0HgNO/i54MTX17APTMiDo/ZW2Mva73I

4LCc4LGN4LCe4LC+

There is no video, this is fucking stupid

They did. They instigated the attack then made sure they had actors to push their agenda.

Why else would they expel him from school (read one story that it was for carrying a gun, which should have gotten him arrested and show up on a background check. However I don't know if that was confirmed.), get called to his house 39+ times, and still allow him to buy a gun from an FFL?

Q predicted this

Yeah they will get banned for talking about the censorship too, it's dystopian. Censored and forbidden to even mention the censorship, totally fucked. Plebbit is beyond worthless.

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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=Jb32
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Attached: 1f173da014bc775653a4bd695e1352be045db9b4b079f0f291c15808b5970aa4.jpg (600x600, 68K)

im actually fascinated by reddit banning that retarded boomer hive cbts_stream
anyone know the details?

Dafuq that was the most innocent yet boomerinfested sub, they literally did nothing wrong beside from being Schizo. Reminds me of the conspiracy mod purge

Come on q fags I know you lurk here what did you do

The boomers were getting too close to the truth, so they had to shutitdown. Kikes don't silence people unless they're spreading the truth.

we're gonna do to reddit what we did to your future and the nfl.

narcissistic boomer rage is a superpower.

Attached: 1512148734371.jpg (1324x751, 539K)

we need to get one of the safety guys out to their server locations. i have no doubt there will be violations.

Tom you here bud? Can you get on the horn and let the guys know we have a situation.

Inciting violence. No, really.

Attached: reddit-banned--600x500.jpg (600x500, 24K)

its too bad anon5 is larping as q instead of someone actually intelligent

I thought this shit was a larp though why would they ban it

you probably think anon5 is frank. millenials crack me up.

please tell me more

this whole Q things stinks, including the knee-jerk reactions on Sup Forums whenever Q is mentioned. I don't know enough about Q, and I always assumed it was a larp, but it seems like there is a concentrated effort to ridicule any Q post. Q is almost mainstream at this point but we can't even have a thoughtful discussion about it without people sperging out. I can't tell if they're shills that swarm any Q post or what. even if you're 100% convinced Q is a larp shouldn't we still be keeping an eye on it?

god dammit its you
can you fuck off frank

q is for real. it's a part of the interoperability exercise which began in november but had some prepping earlier.

it's the good guys hiding stuff as an excercise aka a 'larp'

Attached: 1512749110851.jpg (1294x751, 384K)

i cant say im not frank or it will only stengthen your resolve that i am.

Attached: SOOON.jpg (1024x682, 525K)

Q is israel is 315 is 31/5 is may 31

Wow everyone look, Q predicted someone in March 2018 that Trump has been using as a slogan for over a year.
Everything that can be proven with a timestamp, Q is a larp. Idiots.

Attached: hurrdurr.png (840x584, 49K)

The narrative here is shill controlled

Prove it.
Post proof of anything predicted. Anything at all.

Attached: proofs.png (382x491, 96K)

wake me when something fucking happens

Attached: mfw.gif (300x225, 1.29M)

The BRIDGE.
187 (Murder Police Code)
BRIDGE-2.

Some bridge collapse and kills some people 12 days after he posted this. I mean his posts are having some sort of predictive effect.

Attached: q.png (419x120, 4K)

Q predicted this

please at least make sure theres a good chance a lot of the boomers get red pilled on the jews

watch this video if you want to die of fucking laughter and instantly understand everything
youtube.com/watch?v=6IX-t1I_1iA
the boomers were on here for months with endless retarded threads that included yelling at people here for being racist

+++ +++ +++++, ++++ +++ +++!

nothing ever happens

wtf is this?
So Q predicted a crane would drop a pre-made bridge while putting it into place and murder some construction guys? 12 days ago?
The only predictive effect is saying 100s of coded bullshit for 6 months and people trying to connect them to any event that happens.

What does S Glearance user mean by this?

I’ve always wanted to ask Q, even if he is a larper, why he chose that “name”. He seemed to talk about god a lot when he was on here but I didn’t follow much, and still don’t. I wonder if it the inspiration had to do with the “Q source” from the Bible. Just a curious user.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/deep-state-dont-play-reddit-shuts-cbts_stream-deep-state-community-inciting-violence/

Attached: nothingburgers.png (1024x307, 311K)

It has to do with Q Clearance, the highest level of top secret clearance. So, Q claims to have the highest level of top secret clearance. The idea is that it's someone high up in the Trump Administration.

What does that have to do with Q?
Looks like a list of Trumps accomplishments.
Just post Q posts as proof.

Ids the jews? :-DDD

Attached: 1385859609552.png (309x433, 40K)

q predicted that this thread gonna be deleted

Attached: 1519896287937.png (500x913, 270K)

when was the veil on mkultra and mockingbird lifted

are you 'smart'?

why does this Q larp write like that? its fucking retarded wannabe spy-babble shit, jesus.

its anon5
he had to resort to boomers because we ran him out of here but he posted in that style for years with nobody paying him much attention
the boomers are obsessed

man theres so little info
reddit is disgusting

Yea, except he doesn't say anything but coded bullshit over and over
At this point, the only people that support Q are either shills or retarded.
The fact nobody can provide evidence of a prediction is a joke. Even luck would state you would hit about 10% of the time. Q has said 1000s of lines of text.
His only positive is he woke up some people to how corrupt the system was, not himself, but from the research they did following the larp

i got banned because i said that jews were central to the communist takeover and rise and truth is anti-semitic. one of my first organic redpills was that the term anti-semitic is somehow worse than racist

i would like to believe the q stuff. then shitheads tie a random bridge collapsing with a 12 day old post and it invalidates the whole thing

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.” One cannot defend himself against the Jew.